Chapter 6- Long time no see

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 6 

 

RING

The alarm went off. 

I rubbed my eyes and woke up lazily. I look myself in the mirror. Makeup, i need makeup. Today is going to be a exciting day. 

I went through my closet and found a dress. I try it on. Nice, just what i want. s and bum out. I pair it with a y eyeliner and high heel and my clutch. 

I check myself in the mirror again. Flawless. Alright, time to head out.

I went into the familiar building. While walking to the makeup-artist room, i accidentally bump into YG himself. He look at my blankly. 

"Hyo-ni ssi?" 

"Yes , YG sajangnim." 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm the new makeup artist for bigbang." 

He stared at me. 

"Don't worry, im through with jiyong-ssi." 

"Alright." 

Then he walk off. I push open the door, Hyo-ri unnie is sitting there. 

"Ya! Hyo-ni ah! You came!" 

"Ofcourse, work! what am i supposed to do?"

"Ok, bigbang schedule.." she pause to look at me. I think she is trying to see if i would be hurt when she mention them, no him. 

"It's fine, continue. Im supposed to work with them anyways" 

"Ok, later bigbang will go for one photoshoot, and you are incharge of gdragon ssi, top ssi's makeup." 

"Alright!" 

Both of us took the makeup bags and walk towards the van. The members were waiting together with their managers already. 

I open the door to see TOP sitting and playing with his phone. He look up and see me. 

"Hyo-ni ah..!"

The other oppas look up. 

"Anneyong oppa! I will be one of your makeup artist starting from today!" I said shyly.

"Omg hyo-ni, you're so y now!" Seungri exclaim. 

I giggled. Then i find myself looking at g-dragon. He looks bewildered. Then without giving him anymore eye contact, i turn and look at TOP oppa. 

I sat down beside him and we drove off. Along the way, i feel his stares but not going to give in anymore, i flirt with TOP oppa. 

Seungri oppa came and sit beside me and keep chatting to the point youngbae oppa can't take it and ask him to shut up. I laugh. 

I updated them with what i did for 6 months, ofcourse i did not say anything about the revenge. 

"so, i was really fascinated with makeup and decided to do this line, and hyo-ri unnie told me you guys lack a makeup artist, so im here!" i said with a bright grin. 

The rest of the oppas laughed except for G-dragon. Who just gave me a poker face. 

I ignore him, when we reach the venue, i immediately set up the makeup case and prepare myself for my first work. 

"Ok, we want them to have a smokey eyeliner with effects of crying." the person in charge of the photoshoot says. 

"Hyo-ni ah! Whose makeup are you doing ?" Daesung oppa asked.

"TOP and Gdragon oppas'" 

Suddenly, everyone kept quiet. I feel someone pulling my arm. I turn and see G-dragon dragging me to another room.