Chapter 16

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

 

CHAPTER 16 

1 WEEK LATER. 

Hyo-ni's POV:

For the past 1 week, g-dragon haven't been coming to work. The other oppas all tried to ask me to go to visit him in the hospital, but i declined them. I cannot let my heart wave anymore. 

The other oppas seem to know my determination, so after 5 days of asking me to go, they stopped asking. We just worked regularly. 

It is the next day that he came to work. Looking exhausted and throughly down. 

When we walked pass each other, he stared at me, but i just walked away.

"Hyo-ni ah! Meet Jonghyun! He will be our YG's fashion consultant from now on!" Hyo-ri unnie introduced him to me after i reached our workplace. 

He smiled politely, he is wearing a simple white tee with a cardigan, tight black pants with boots. He is quite build. 

"Hi! My name is Hyo-ni!" I offered my hand. We shook hands and we parted ways. 

We are all working on bigbang's new comeback album covers, photobooks and their concert images. So after a tiring day of coming up with ideas, i decided to call it a day and go chill out. 

I walked out of the building and a car drove pass me before stopping. It is Jonghyun. 

"Hey, we meet again!" he said warmly. 

"Hi, yes, haha, finished work?" 

"Yeap, tiring isn't it?"

"Yup, thats why i decided to call it a day." 

"Hmmm, do you have time now? why not we go to a cafe and chill?" 

"Sure, why not!"

I hopped on into his car and we drove off. 

 

GD's POV:

She ignore me, it hurts but it's the best thing for us. I'm walking out of the building, i spotted her talking to the new fashion consultant. I feel my heart breaking and i hung my head down. They soon drove off. 

 

Hyo-ni's POV:

We arrived at this cafe called Cafe Love. It is a really fashionable cafe with brilliant designing inside. It is cozy and warm but with a trendy feeling to it. We sat down at one of the table and i ordered a glass of ice lemon tea. 

GD's music began to play through the speakers and i winced. His voice, i used to go crazy when i hear him sing, just for me. 

"So, why did you choose to go to YG?" jonghyun asked suddenly.

"Er, i am actually a free-lance makeup artist, but hyo-ri unnie asked me to join since they are lacking 1 artist, so i joined. You?"

"Well, i really like the way the YG artists dress. All swag and y. So i joined them, since YG have been personally asking me to join." 

"Wow, YG personally asked you to join? You must be a big deal." I teased.

"Haha, i guess so.. i've worked with american artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Manaj.." 

"No wonder, i'm so honored to meet you!" 

 

We continued chatting for 2 hours and i noticed the sky was getting darker. 

"Erm, i guess i gotta go, it's dark already!"

"Aw, i wanted to bring you out for dinner.." 

"Next time, i've something to handle." i lied. 

I'm kind of tired so i don't wanna go out. 

"Alright, i will bring you home then." he offered.

"Okay." 

He drove me home.

I thanked him before heading in to my house. I paused to look closely. It is YG himself, standing outside my door. What did he want?

I bowed in respect. He just nodded. 

I opened my door and asked in to come inside, which he did. 

He sat down on my sofa and i immediately went to prepare tea for him. I poured the tea and he took a sip. 

"Okay, it's getting dark, i don't want to waste our time, i'm just gonna talk to the point"

I nodded.

"Recently, i notice a significant drop in jiyong's standard. And i want to know why because i believe you are somehow the cause of it." 

"Ssangjanim, i don't know either, i'm not related to jiyong in anyway, except for being his makeup artist" i defended. 

"Oh really? I've heard rumors of you guys getting back to together, and now, breaking up again."

"Oh that, yes, we got back together and we broke up. So we're not related to each other now."

"Hyo-ni ssi, i know you're a big part of this problem, so i suggest you try to fix it. Bigbang is our best group we got to offer and i don't want it to end here. You know how jiyong is important in this band right."

I nodded. 

"Alright, just fix it and goodbye." He stood up and left. 

What am i going to do now?