Chapter 10

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 10

"Im sorry for cheating on you. Im really sorry. I just realized how important you're to me. Especially after you break up with me. I was too blinded."

"You was the one who agreed to the breakup cooly" 

"I was too blinded by that .. im sorry, i love you." he tried to kiss me but i break away. 

"G-dragon, let me tell you, i don't love you anymore. We are just colleague, nothing more!" I took my stuff and ran out of the door. 

"Hyo-ni AH! Hyo-ni!" i heard him shouting. 

Without realizing, im crying hard. 

I went back my house to face Minho oppa. 

He looked at me before he shook his head. 

"What happened?"

So i told him everything. 

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Im not sure, i always wanted revenge, that was a good chance to gain his trust and date him again but i can't seem to let myself…" 

"You don't want to hurt yourself right?"

I nodded. 

"Hyo-ni ah, why not just forget about him completely and move on… with me." 

I looked at him surprised. 

"Hyo-ni, i like you, since school time.."

It isn't what i needed now. 

"Oppa… please, Im not good enough for you, never.." 

"No, you're the kindest girl i ever seen, and im attracted to you, don't have to tell me the answer now, i can wait for you." 

"Oppa, alright, i will think through, but right now, i need some time by myself"

"Okay" he walked to the door. 

I send him off. Now, more troubles. I don't want to make use of Minho oppa since he just confessed to me. I don't want to be a who plays with people's feelings. 

I've always treated Minho oppa like a brother who cares for me,not as a boyfriend. I sighed deeply. 

 

GD's POV:

I shouldn't have cheated on Hyo-ni. 

I remember that afternoon where she initiated the breakup. I was heartbroken but blinded by that yoo-ni . So i agreed to it cooly. But when i went back home, i just realized its so empty. Her scent is still in my apartment. I remember how she would always care for me when i come back home grumpy. And i remember how cold i would treat her since Yoo-Ni came into my life. How did that even came in? Ah, that performance. I screwed up that performance that day and yoo-ni consoled me. I remember us being drunk and having . So from that day on, i had a affair with her. Even though she can ually please me, but i can never feel her love for me as much as na-ri. 

Then it dawn on me that yoo-ni just treat me like a toy. She doesn't love me at all. Just using me as a toy. I found out just before Na-ri came back. When Na-ri came back, i was stunned. She changed so much. She's much more pretty, y and elegant. Is it because of what i said? Is it because i said she's ugly?I was just lying. She will NEVER be ugly. She's the kindest girl i've ever met. She's so beautiful. My heart aches even more. I blame myself. Im such a jerk,Im not worthy of her. I tried to keep my feelings unnoticed. But when her new boyfriend came, i am really jealous. It should just end like this right? Her boyfriend and her together. But as i look at them interacting and having fun, my heart hurts a lot. To the extent i want to die. I miss her, i need her with me. I love her, a lot. I cried silently. Memories of us flashed back. 

 

Hyo-ni's POV: 

I know i don't love Minho oppa like how he loves me. I cannot lead him on blindly. He deserve someone better. Im not pretty nor skillful. 

As i look up at the ceiling on my bed, i remember the words he just said

"I was too blinded by that .. im sorry, i love you."

I would have forgive him if i was the hyo-ni months ago. He do look sincere when he said that but i don't want to risk myself anymore. Wait, I'm supposed to have revenge! I need him to want me before i harshly shake him off. Yes, i need to do that.