Chapter 18

Don't call me a bad woman.

Chapter 18

Hyo-ni's POV:

I sobbed after thinking about his begging for me. 

"Do you actually think i will be happy when i see you in this state!?" I yelled in between sobs. My back still facing him. 

"I told myself, i cannot let my heart soften. I told myself, i'm back to make you suffer, but you made me lose my mind, it's all because of you, i'm in this state right now, i don't know what to do anymore." I said softly. Letting tears drop freely. I sighed deeply before leaving the room. 

I wiped away the tears and went to the carpark. I need to get myself up. I cannot be like this. Suddenly i feel someone hugging me, i turn to see Jonghyun hugging me. 

"Hush, don't cry." he comforted me. 

I let my tears run wild again. I hugged him tight. 

"Even though i don't know what happened, just cry out now if you really want to." 

After 10 minutes at the same spot, i pull away. 

"Thanks." i mumbled. 

He just smiled at me. I look at my watch, it should be time for bigbang's performance. I don't want to see him anymore. So i texted Hyo-ri unnie to help me clean up for my stuff and told her i was feeling unwell. 

"Do you wanna go anywhere to chill?" Jonghyun asked kindly. I just nodded my head. 

"Come on, i know somewhere that can make you feel better!" he said cheerfully. I laughed. 

We drove off, he brought me to this beach. 

"Why are we here?"

"You will know later" 

We walked close to the water. The scene is beautiful and it is quiet. 

"Come hyo-ni, shout out what ever is bothering you! I will start first!" 

"I WISH MONEY CAN JUST DROP FROM THE SKY!!!" jonghyun shouted. I laughed. 

"I WANT TO FORGET YOU!!!" I shouted. 

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" i shouted again. 

After continuous shouting for 10 minutes, i collasped on the white sand. 

"Feeling better?" 

"Yeah." 

We left the beach, thanks to Jonghyun, i felt better. 

 

GD's POV:

Somehow, she still likes me right? I got better, it's time for performance, we just performed. I did not screw up anything. After the performance, i went to find her again but i heard that she's not feeling well. I decide to go to find her at her house.