Chapter 17

Don't call me a bad woman.

Chapter 17 

Feeling really frustrated, i slept. What should i do? I have to fix him. I don't want to see or be related to him anymore. 

The next morning, i prepared for work. 

This time Bigbang is going for a mini performance. We arrived at the scene earlier than time, lucky. They went for rehearsals, we just stood there and watch. 

I saw him performing on stage, life-less. The PD in charge was scolding him alot. 

"GDragon ssi, didn't we went through that (performance sequence) just now? Why are you making mistakes?!" The PD yelled. 

He just looked at the ground, not speaking anything. They just went for another round. 

"Gdragon ssi, are you unwell or something? I can't afford to have you screw up this joint performance!!" The PD yelled again. 

"PD-nim, let's have a break." Daesung oppa said hurriedly before pulling Gdragon away. The rest of the members follow suit. 

After 5 minutes, i received a text from Seungri Oppa. 

"Hyo-ni ah, come into the waiting room now." I walked there. I knocked on the door and opened it. 

The members all look at me. One by one. they left the room, leaving him with me. We just stared at each other.I noticed a wet trail of tears had already traced down his face. I break away from his stare and look somewhere else. I don't want my heart to waver. The silence is suffocating. Just then, i received any text, i looked, it is Daesung oppa. 

"Hyo-ni ah, oppa beg you to fix jiyong hyung, please. You saw it just now right, he is not doing well, just help us to fix him." I gulped. So this is what it is. 

I picked up my cosmetics and said to him. 

"Gdragon ssi, let's apply some makeup so to cover your deadness." I said as i moved close to him. Just when the brush is about to touch his face, he slapped it away, it crashed into the table in that direction. 

"If i'm really unhappy, no amount of makeup can cover up." he said coldly. 

"What am i supposed to do if you're really unhappy?" I screamed back, pissed. 

GD's POV:

During the rehearsals, i can't seem to take away that missing feeling away from me. I know it is not the right time to do that, i have to lead the members but i, myself is going through some . It didn't help when the PD keeps getting pissed with me. The image of her saying those hurtful words just seem to replay in my mind. I don't want to perform in this state. Luckily, daesung asked for a break. They dragged me away into the waiting room. 

I cried hard. I cannot take it anymore. Just then, she came in. The rest of my members just left the room. It was awkward. No one told me she's gonna come in. We kept silent. Then, she tried to put makeup on me, but i got pissed. She can't seem to know that i'm upset because of HER. 

"What am i supposed to do if you're really unhappy?" she screamed back, pissed. 

I stood up, and glared  at her. 

"You are probably happy inside that i'm suffering this much. I'm unhappy because of YOU. And only YOU." 

She looked at me. 

"What the do you want me to do when my whole mind is corrupted by you?" i said coldly again. 

"Then what the you expect me to do? What can i do?!" she screamed back. 

She can do anything to make me feel right. I sobbed silently. 

She noticed my tears and said softly, "Just let me fix your makeup and get you back to perform" 

She picked up the abandoned brush on the ground before putting makeup on my face. Her hands touched my face, I controlled myself. 

After she was done, she turn away and wanted to leave. 

"No, please don't leave me." I begged as tears came out again. 

She paused in her track. I heard soft sobbings.