Chapter 26

Don't call me a bad woman.

Chapter 26

 

"You're the one i love." He said again. 

We were interrupted by someone barging in. 

"Jiyong! how can you just leave the studio like this? You're not even done with the recordings! And you know it's due tomorrow!!" Teddy came in, shouting at him. 

He saw us hugging and frowned. 

"Im sorry hyung, i will do the recording later.." jiyong broke away from me and said softly to teddy. 

"I need you right now!" teddy thundered. Making me jump. 

Jiyong and teddy went out, leaving me alone in the room. 

 

GD's POV:

"I'm sorry hyung, not now, later." i said to him

"Why? You know this new project is huge! And you're gonna delay it for a woman?!" he shouted. I'm sure Hyo-ni can listen to this converasation inside. 

"I've lost her once, hyung. I cannot do it without her. Without her, i don't think i can continue performing, continue being part of bigbang and being G-dragon!" i yelled back, making him jump abit. 

"Alright, i will give you 1 hour. Then you come down for recording, understand?" he said defeatedly. I nodded and he walked away. 

I went back inside the room, seeing Hyo-ni sitting down on the bed. 

I looked at her. While she looked away. 

Closing the distance, i sat beside her. 

"You don't know that you're very very very important to me.  I've lost you once, i can't afford to lose you again." I said while crying again. She turned to look at me. 

"Oppa.. do you love me?" She asked seriously.

"OFCOURSE!" i shouted. 

"Will you make time for me?" 

"Yes." i will do anything for her. 

"Will you be there for me when i need you?" 

I nodded. 

"People tell me that dating a musician is a very tiring thing, and i understand what they meant. I don't want our relationship to be like last time. I need you by my side, i'm sorry that i'm selfish. But you can't be by my side always.." 

"I will try to be by your side.. since you're working here, i guess we have more time together. I love you too much to let you go. i cannot." i said seriously. 

She kept quiet. 

"I know i don't have much time with you before, but now, it's different, everyday we can see each other since you're my worker. I will draw out time just for you, like right now." i referred to the recording. 

She hugged me. "I'm sorry oppa, i made you upset so much..."she whispered. 

I smiled and hugged her back. "Its ok, if you're here, everything is fine for me." i assured her. We hugged for 10 minutes before i pull her up for a kiss.

"I love you oppa." she said before hugging me again. I kissed her head. "I love you too." i said again. 

The 1 hour i had is almost up. I looked at her worriedly. 

"What's wrong oppa?" she asked. 

"Nothing eh" i said again. 

"Oh, the 1 hour is up?" she said. So, she heard teddy and I's conversation. 

I nodded slowly. 

"Let's go to the studio together! Can I?" she asked cutely. 

I giggled. Nodding my head. 

I held her hands and we walked down to the studio. 

 

 

Sorry for the super long delay for new chapters! Was really busy in sch and Chinese New Year is here! Happy chinese new year everyone!!