Chapter 12

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 12

"Gdragon ssi! Where are you??" I shouted into the hallway. It is rather empty since there's only like 4 groups recording today. I look around nervously. He is getting me into trouble. Argh. 

"G-DRA.." I was cut off as i felt someone pulling me away forcefully. I was dragged into a storeroom. That someone close the door before looking at me. It is Gdragon. 

"Where have you been g-dragon ssi? I've been finding you for an hour!" I said matter-of-factly. 

He did not reply, just looking at me. 

"Anyway, let's not waste time, let's go back and get your makeup on!" I reach forward to pull him. In a split second, he pull me towards him and kiss me forcefully.  

I try to break free but he is much stronger. He smelled like alcohol now that our lips touched. Finally, i mustered my courage and push him away.

"what was that for? Im na-ri not yoo-in!!" I shrieked. 

"I know, i just can't control myself." 

I glared at him. Feelings that i can't describe came. I cannot let my heart soften. I cannot. But, all of a sudden, memories of us together came in my head. Then i thought back on how much i wanted revenge. 

Yes, revenge. I need revenge. 

With hatred in my heart, i push myself forward to kiss him. I feel our kiss deepen as he began to explore my body. 

"Jiyong oppa, let's continue later!" I said as i break away. He smile at me. 

Yes, this is definitely the first step - Getting his trust and date him again. 

We went back to the waiting room. 

"YA KWON JI YONG, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Taeyang oppa shouted. 

He just looked at him and laugh. Only left with 10 minutes. I quickly started applying makeup for him. 

As i'm touching up for him, he grabbed my hand and kiss it. I smile back at him gently. 

The rest of the members had already went out. 

"Oppa, let's continue later, fighting!" I whispered to him before he left. He look at me brightly and nodded. 

 

GD's POV: 

-1 hour before-

I can't seem to concentrate on anything. These few days have been a disaster. As i try to forget her. But images of her just floats in my mind. And there is recording today. I'm not a good actor, how can i conceal my sadness now? I walk out of the waiting room and check everything out. Luckily, there's a pub downstairs. I went there and ordered a few shots. 

Na-ri had always asked me not to drink so much when we are together. 

"Oppa, don't drink too much! bad for health!" her voice echoed in my head. Deciding to stop, i went up again. , 1 hour just passed. 

Suddenly i heard Hyo-ni calling for me. Why is she calling me by my stage name? I feel sad. I shall just try my luck one last time. I pull her into the storeroom and closed the door before i kissed her. She resisted but to no avail. We break apart, but she suddenly kiss me again. I must be in heaven. My hands traced her body. I miss her SO much. She still loves me right?This thought made me be on cloud 9. She break away this time but gently and said we will continue later. Omg, my heart started beating harder. 

 

PERFORMANCE ENDED. 

Omg, i think i rushed straight into the waiting room after the performance. I quickly pack my items. Then i look around to see the other members looking at me. 

"Ji, why the hurry?" TOP hyung asked. 

"I have something important right now." I just hastily reply. 

Where is Hyo-ni anyway? I look around to see her at a corner packing her own things. I packed the last bit of my clothes and went to her. I helped her to pack. 

She look at me and smile. She's so cute. After we are done, we walk out of the room together. 

"Hyo-ni ah, let's go home alright?" 

"Oppa, i need to report to the HQ first.." 

"Just give that to hyori noona. We have more important things to settle" i took her makeup case. 

She giggled. After handing the case to hyori noona, i drive her to my apartment. 

During the drive, she's constantly looking at me and kissing my cheeks. I blushed at those moments. She sure knows how to tease. 

Once we reached my/our apartment, she took out the wine. She still remembers where it is placed. 

She poured the wine and we toast. We went for a couple more rounds. 

"Baby, you know that i love you right?" I said out of the blue. 

She look at me shyly and blushed. 

"I miss you so much babe, i love you." 

She look down at the ground shyly. I cupped her face so she can look into my eyes. 

"I love you" i said before i pecked her lips softly.  

 

Hyo-ni POV:

He is nothing more than a jerk. I have to get this right. He continue to express his feelings to me. What a fake confession it is. He probably got dumped by that and is coming back to me. I just act along to what he say. 

I'm staring at his pitch black orbs, all of a sudden i saw lust. He must be drunk already. Wanting to advance forward, i turn on the television and it was showing some mrated movies. What a perfect timing. I lied down more comfortably on the sofa and watch the movie. There is this part where the guy took off the female's clothings. I gasped softly. The TV turned off suddenly, i turned and looked at g-dragon. Then i notice the pyramid forming in his pants. 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I said innocently. 

"Hyo-ni ah….. er….. " he hesitated. 

He pull my hand and rested it on his pyramid. 

I smirked. 

"Oppa, do you need help?" I whispered into his ear before his earlobes. He shivered. 

He did not give in, so i continued to nibble on his earlobes. He was hard already. I smirk. 

"Oh hyo-ni.." He carried me up and went in to his room. He rested me on the bed before kissing me. He explored my body like he never did before. 

He stopped suddenly.

"What are you gonna do with that 'Boyfriend' of yours?" he emphasized.

Oh yeah, i forgot about it. 

"Erm, i guess just tell him later on?"

"Make sure to do that, you're mine!" he resumed kissing me. 

His hand wondered to my core and he rubbed my core gently, i gave a soft moan. I look at him. Oh no, i was about to lose it. I need to get him off.

"Erm, oppa…"

"Yeah babe?" 

"Erm… can we don't do this now?"

"why babe?"

"I'm not ready, we just got back together and we're in bed…" 

"Ah jagiya, i really need your help, you got me !" 

"Sorry oppa." I sat up. He back-hugged me. "it's alright babe.." 

"Oppa, i shall just get going now, it's late." 

"Why? Why can't you just stay here?" 

"I need to explain to minho oppa first, he will suspect." 

"ah damn. alright, let me bring you home." 

"It's ok oppa, you are risking yourself to get caught. I can make it home myself safely" I stood up and started picking up my stuff. He turned me around so im facing him. 

"Please be safe baby." He softly kissed my hair.