Chapter 25

Don't call me a bad woman.

Chapter 25

 

I sat down on my chair, letting my tears out.

"Hyo-ni ah! Let me explain!!" he banged on the door. 

"What happened?" Hyo-ri unnie rose from her seat, eyeing me suspiciously. 

"Hyo-ni ah, please, let me explain, i can explain everything.." his begs became more desperate. 

Hyo-ri unnie came back my side and squatted down. "Please stop crying." she said so soft, almost like a whisper. 

I looked at her, and sniffed. 

"What happened outside?" she eyed the door suspiciously. 

"Unnie, just tell him to go away!" i whispered. 

Not knowing the situation, she went to the door and told him to go away. 

I heard a loud sigh from the other end of the door, and footsteps went off. He had left. 

"So now, can you tell me what happened?" 

"Yoo-in.. she.. came just now.." Hyo-ri unnie's mouth formed a 'O' shape. 

"And jiyong likes to have with her.." i bursted out crying. She patted my back. 

"That must be old-time story!" she tried to explain. 

I shook my head. 

"I feel disgusted..." 

"You know that jiyong is abit -crazy.. but he loves only you.." her voice trailed off. 

"Im sure he won't do it anymore. Since he have you." she said. 

Not convinced, i cried even harder, making her stunned. 

I went to coach and lied down. Soon, i was sleeping. 

 

GD's POV:

Why did that came in just now? My babe and I were having a nice time. Damn. Now, she's pissed at me. Yes, im in the wrong. But i went to Yoo-in just for , im sure she did the same. But i love hyo-ni. I love her so much that it hurts to see her crying. Just then, my phone rang. 

It's hyo-ri noona. 

"Hello?" i asked. 

"Yah jiyong, what have you done?!" she yelled. 

"Im sorry noona, i dun know how to say..!" i stammered. 

"You did not have with Yoo-in recently right?" she asked. 

"Ofcourse not!" i shouted. 

"Alright, just come back to the makeup-artist room" she sighed. With that, she hung the phone.

I walked slowly to the artist room. I knocked on the door. Then Hyo-ri noona came to open the door. 

"Shh.. she's sleeping" she pointed to my girl on the coach. 

I looked at her before looking back at Hyo-ri noona. 

"Thanks noona!" i whispered. 

"Take good care of her!" she said before leaving. 

I nodded. 

I silently closed the door. Then walked towards the coach. I wiped off her remaining tears on her face. She's beautiful. I her soft face, before i lean close to kiss her forehead. 

Looking at her awkward position on the coach, i silently giggled. One thing im grateful now is that she's a pig when sleeping. 

I picked her up in bridal style and went out of the room. 

I went to my personal room, where we can do our personal work and just chill there. There's a bed there. I put her down on the bed before looking at her. 

I still remember how we would always fight for small matters, things like which flavour of ice cream we want, what we are going to do and other small small matters. I smiled at the thought. 

I her hair. Damn, she's so cute right now. I stood up and decided to just continue my work. 

I sat down and stared at my lyrics book.

 

Hyo-ni's POV:

I woke up with a start. Looking around, wait this isn't the makeup-artist room. I turned and saw him sitting on the chair. , why am i here? I scratched my head. 

He turned back and stared at me for a while. I glared at him, obviously still pissed. 

I stood up and stomped to the door. He pull me back and push me to the closest wall. 

"baby, please. let me explain!" he yelled at me, with tears rolling down. I pushed his chest, but he did not move. 

"It's all the past. Im sorry. I don't i don't love her in anyway, i love you!" he yelled again. 

He hugged me,tight. 

I cried in his chest. 

"Im sorry. I won't hurt you, ever again, no more!" he whispered before placing kisses over my head.