Sweetness

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
"hey, Yoong.." 
 
 
Yuri always took a time to visit her little sister, no matter how busy she was. That's because she loved her sister so much. Such a good sister. She actually wanted to stay with her sister and also took care of her all the time, but she just couldn't. She should go home, because she has a girlfriend who always waited for her to come home. Besides, Yoona has Jessica, and she knew Jessica would do better.
 
 
 
"hello, unnie.." 
 
 
"how's today? Feeling better?" 
 
 
"much better, what about you and Fany unnie? I heard you've got a new place and you two will move out next week?" 
 
 
"uhm, yeah, that's right.." 
 
 
"you have to bring me there soon if i discharge from here.." 
 
 
"don't worry, that's why you should recover soon.."
 
 
"and don't forget to visit me and Sica.." 
 
 
"i will, Yoong.." 
 
 
 
Both of them chatted happily till Jessica came back from grocery. Yuri then left, heading to pick up her girlfriend. Meanwhile, Jessica took Yoona to the backyard of the hospital because Yoona felt bored and needed some fresh air. 
 
 
 
"baby.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"do you want to move to another place?" 
 
 
"what are you talking about, Yoong?" Jessica stopped from pushing Yoona's wheelchair
 
 
"i just think of getting a new place for us to live, a better place for us.." 
 
 
"for me, i don't really care where i live as long as i'm with you, then it's fine.." 
 
 
"i want us to live in a house, not apartment.." 
 
 
"i don't need a house, i need you.." Jessica moved to the front
 
 
"later, after i graduated, i'll get a job and i'll work hard, then saving my salary to buy a house for us.." 
 
 
"if it what you want, then you should recover soon.." Jessica cupped Yoona's face
 
 
"i will.." Yoona smiled 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yuri saw her girlfriend sat on a bench in a park alone. She approached the girl, then covering the latter's eyes with her palms. Tiffany on the other hand smiled, she knew that it was her dorky girlfriend, she could smell the tanned girl's scent. 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
Yuri chuckled and sat next to her girlfriend, "how do you know it was me?" 
 
 
"you hold me all the time, so i know it was your hands. Then again, i could smell your perfume.." 
 
 
"geez, next time i'll use different perfume and use gloves before i cover your eyes.." 
 
 
Tiffany laughed, "you should try.." 
 
 
 
 
Yuri kissed Tiffany's cheek, then rested her head on the latter's lap. She closed her eyes, enjoying her lover's touch who caressing her head gently. Tiffany examined her girlfriend's face carefully, her eyes, her eyelashes, her cheekbones, her nose, and her lips. 
 
Yuri is beautiful. Sometimes Tiffany thought why she pushed Yuri away when Yuri tried to get closer to her. She recalled back her memories with Yuri in highschool, how fool she was. She couldn't imagine what if she kept rejected Yuri, they wouldn't be together, and Tiffany wouldn't have a great girlfriend like Yuri. 
 
 
 
 
 
"sugar.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"i met my mother this morning.." 
 
 
"then?" 
 
 
"she offered me her position in the company.." Yuri opened her eyes
 
 
"what did you say to her then?" 
 
 
"i said no.." Yuri looked at Tiffany's eyes
 
 
"why?" 
 
 
"i don't want to be a burden for her. Besides, the company isn't mine, it belongs to Yoona. Plus, appa might be angry not only to me but also to umma.." 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, her girlfriend sure is a great person with a big heart. How could a person like her is still exist? She knew it must be hard for the other girl to handle it by herself. But, Tiffany knew she couldn't do anything though. 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'll find another job, don't worry okay? I'll work hard and save my salary for our wedding in the future.." Yuri looked deeply into her lover's eyes
 
 
"i know you can, but don't push yourself too hard.." Tiffany smiled sweetly
 
 
 
Yuri sat up and kissed her girlfriend's lips. Gently at first but passionate in the end. They still had a long journey to be faced, but no matter how hard it would be, they would always be together.
 
 
 
"let's go home, we should pack our things, i can't wait to move to our new place.." Yuri stood up and offered her hand to the other girl
 
 
"okay.." Tiffany smiled and took Yuri's hand happily as they walked home hand in hand
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"i love you.." Yuri tighted her hold on the other girl's hand
 
 
Tiffany smiled, " i love you too, Yuri.."