A Familiar Guest

Taming The Number One Player

The very next day you woke up with an extreme headache and as you looked around, you saw that you were in your room still in your clothes from last night. Confused about what was going on, you stood up and felt an intense pain in your lower region forcing you to sit down again.  With that, a sudden flash of memories from the party began to bombard you.
“Oh My God.”
“Lu.....Luuu....h...h...a....n...n and I did it last night...”


Finally remembering what you and Luhan did you couldn’t help but tear up a bit because you were disappointed in yourself for doing it so early.
Also losing your ity because you were drunk to some player who your oppas hate didn’t help one bit.
*Sighing* You then grabbed your clothes and went to go shower and freshen yourself up since you still had school today.

After showering and freshening up you looked in the mirror and made a horrified expression when you saw all the red markings on your neck. It just made you even more upset about it, after you finally stopped pitying yourself, you made sure not to let this make you sad and what happened at the party would be in the past and not affect you in the future.
With that in mind you exited your room only to be overwhelmed by a delicious smelling scent that made your mouth water a bit since you were super hungry.

But you suddenly stopped walking when you realised Youngguk oppa wasn’t home so who could be making breakfast for you. You then ran back to Youngguk’s room to grab his bat just in case there was a crazy killer in your house.
As you proceeded to walk down the stairs and cautiously glance around.

When you finally reached the kitchen, you saw a familiar figures back facing you washing dishes while whistling and dancing a bit. You then chuckled slightly causing the figure to turn around and yell in shock/surprise causing you to scream back. After all the chaotic screaming you both yelled
What are you doing here?”
You scoffed before saying “This is my house, am I not allowed to be here?”
The person then smiled showing off his cute little dimple before sheepishly rubbing his neck before saying “Well if it wasn’t for me, you probably would have woken up next to Luhan.”
You then gasped in surprise before turning into a dark shade of red full of embarrassment, as you were about to walk away, the figure noticed how he had gone to far and stopped you before quickly apologizing.

He then told you to sit down because he made breakfast for the both of you, being the hungry monster that you are, you didn’t hesitate to say yes. As you sat down you gaped at the amazing food facing you. Shocked by his cooking skills you asked him how had he manage to make an American styled breakfast consisting of pancakes, sausages, eggs and bacon. He chuckled at your shocked face before saying that he liked to cook when he had free time.

As you both settled down and ate, you both awkwardly glanced at each other and thats when you noticed he looked even more familiar, not just like the guy you danced with at the party, but someone whom you have seen before. While you were thinking, the other person began chuckling a little bit before thinking to himself “
She’s starting to remember me.”
After giving up on trying to figure out why he seemed so familiar, you began questioning him on how he got inside your house, how did he manage to take you home and what happened yesterday.
He answered your questions all in one take by saying
Well yesterday after you left me when we danced, I waited patiently and I began to worry about you because it’s been 2 hours and people were becoming drunk messes. So I went searching for you and thats when a happy mischievous Luhan came to me asking if I could take you home and oh man did he look bad. As he led me to where you were, I saw you laying on his bed half and knocked out. I thought he you or something since you were knocked out and before I could say more he started saying you wanted to do it and that it was you choice and at the time the both of you were drunk. Jeez SungHee you should have been careful, anyways since my dad works at the police station it wasn’t that hard to find your address. But as for getting in you house, your drunken self showed me where the hidden key was.

Appalled by his answer, you asked him why was he so kind to you and didn’t look down upon you.
He smiled cutely before saying “Yah, Zhu Zhu, You don’t remember Yixing gege.”
Your eyes probably doubled up twice as big as Kyungsoo’s before you happily yelled “YIXING GEGE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”
Before running up and hugging him.
As you hugged him, he chuckled before saying
“If you missed me so much, how could you have forgotten me?”
You then replied by saying
“Well it’s not my fault you became even more handsome making it hard for me to recognize you, but I saw some familiarity in you.”
Both of you started laughing happily until you both glanced at the clock and started rushing to clean up things because you would have been late for school if you had started doing thigs any later.


A/N : HAY GUISE QUICK UPDATE! Sorry I Couldn’t Update This Weekend I Was Pretty Busy. But hopefully you enjoy this quick update. C: Anyways OUUU HOW DO LAY AND SUNGHEE KNOW EACHOTHER? :o
Oh I think i'm gonna change a few things about the first 4 chapters so stuff makes sense for future updates. But not much will be changed. C: AND OH YEAH 38 SUBBIES <3 THANKS FOR SUBBING YOU LOVELY PEOPLE <3 So until the next update BYE <3