Congratulations, You're ...

Taming The Number One Player

Thoughts are in red.

Few weeks had passed and Luhan and SungHee were still ignoring each other. Each day of the weeks they've ignored each other, SungHee was always moody and woke up each day being greeted by the strong urge to barf. Today was yet another one of those days. Yongguk was becoming concerned that this sick routine was far more worst than what SungHee had claimed it to be.

*Knock* *Knock*
“SungHee, are you okay? You’ve been barfing every morning. We need to go see a doctor. We’re not gonna go to school today since I set up an appointment.”

After barfing and freshening up once again, SungHee went downstairs to tell Yongguk that she was fine and there was no need for a doctor visit.

“Yah, Barfing every morning doesn’t mean you’re fine. We’re going no matter what. Go upstairs and change.”

SungHee pouted knowing that she couldn’t change Yongguk’s mind.

Oh well at least I get to find out what’s wrong with me today.

While SungHee was changing, Yongguk texted B.A.P that SungHee and him wouldn’t be going to school.

*bzzt bzzzt bzzzzt bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt*

Multiples came from B.A.P


“Why hyung?” - Youngjae
“Is there something going on? Do you need us to come and help?” - Jongup
“For what reason?” - Daehyun
“Why Hyung? I’m gonna miss you and noona. :( ” - Zelo
“Are my two Bb’s okay?” - Himchan


“Aish these guys.” Yongguk thought although he was a bit touched that s were concerned.

“You guys know how SungHee’s been all moody and sick right? I’m just taking her to the doctors to finally figure out what’s wrong.”

*Send*

After sending his message, Yongguk received a call from Youngjae who was already with the rest of the B.A.P members, speaking on behalf of them he said
“Hyung I hope SungHee’s appointment goes well! You better tell us what happens no matter how small or big the problem may be.”
From the back Yongguk could here Zelo yelling out that he wanted to speak, only to be hushed by Daehyun.

“Arraso, I’ll tell you guys. It’s probably nothing big so don’t worry too much. Anyways, I gotta go. SungHee’s ready and we’ll be late if we don’t leave now. Bye”

“Bye Hyung!” B.A.P yelled through the phone


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Park SungHee." yelled out a voice

“Here.”

“Arraso, Dr. Lim is ready to see you.”

“Okay, Oppa wait out here for me.”

As SungHee entered, a warm voice greeted her.

“Annyeong SungHee-shi may I ask why you’re here today?”

“Annyeong, well my Oppa forced me to come here because for the past few weeks I’ve been throwing up each morning, extra moody, feeling fatigued and sometimes I have really weird cravings.”

“Ahh I see may I ask when was the last time you have had ual ?”

That question caught SungHee off guard because she didn’t recall having . Until she remembered what she and Luhan did.

Blushing madly, SungHee replied
“3-4 weeks ago.”

“Have you had your period yet?

Thinking back SungHee had realised that she missed her period.

“Nope, not yet”


“So when you did it, do you know if you used protection or not?”

“I honestly don’t remember. Why?”

“Hmm.. well I think it’s safe to say that you’re
pregnant, but to be sure please lay down while I do a few simple tests to see if I’m correct.”

“P-P-Pregnant?”

“Neh, but just lay down so I can take a test to see if it’s true.”

“A-arraso.”

As SungHee laid down the Dr. Lim lifted up her shirt and applied a substance on her stomach before using something to scan over her stomach, as she moved it around, Dr. Lim looked at the screen noticing a small fetus.

“SungHee-shi”

“Neh.”

“Do you see the little thing on the screen?”

“N-neh.”

“Well congratulations SungHee-Shi, you’re three and a half weeks pregnant.”

“I’m p-p-pregnant.”

“Neh. Congratulations Ms. Park”


What am I going to do...


A/N ; ANOTHER UPDATE WOOO! Yayus das right SungHee is preggers! .O.
Okay since I rarely update, i’m gonna slowly try to update more for now i’m gonna try doing 2 updates a week and hopefully it will grow into more than just two updates! (: So short updates on weekdays and long updates on weekends! C:
Until the next update, Bye <3
Don't forget to comment and subscribe! C: