Revealing the Pregnancy Part 2

Taming The Number One Player

SungHee woke up this morning feeling extra nervous.
Omo, I wonder how Luhan’s going to feel.” SungHee muttered aloud before she let out a long heavy sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan awoke with one question instantly in his head, Is SungHee going to be at school today?
Yesterday as Luhan arrived at school, he had felt extremely anxious and giddy to see SungHee. Once she didn’t show up, Luhan couldn’t help but feel a little down.
Aish why am I worrying over her?”  Luhan thought as he finally got out of his bed.
Finally, after getting ready and for the first time in a long time eating an awkward breakfast with his father, Luhan left for school.

As he arrived, the anxious and giddy feeling came back, annoying him quite a bit.


“Am I sick?”  Muttered Luhan aloud

Walking in the entrance, he was greeted by many of the fangirls. One particular fan even had the guts to come up to him and try to flirt. By nature of course, Luhan’s player instincts kicked in.


“Annyeong Luhan Oppa.”  purred the girl wearing her skirt extremely short, barely covering her .

“Annyeong, May I ask of your name?”  Luhan said back seductively

“Sohee.” She replied while giggling a bit annoyingly in Luhan’s point of view, but that didn’t matter since she was somewhat hot.

“Ah, You have a cute name Sohee-Shi.”

“It would probably sound y, if I heard you moan it out sometime.” Sohee Whispered seductively catching Luhan by surprise. But being him, he obviously didn’t show it.

“Hmm, You think?”  Luhan replied with a smirk.

“Oh I Kn-”

But before she could finish speaking, Luhan heard a familiar voice that gave him slight butterflies cut Sohee off.

“Luhan can I talk to you in private?”  Spoke SungHee

Luhan turned around to look at SungHee quite shocked that she had approached him since they had been ignoring each others presence since their one night of “fun.”


“Erm, i’m kinda busy right now.” He replied trying not to ignore the somewhat hot girl next to him who was glaring strongly at SungHee for ruining her time with Luhan.

Once SungHee realised he was talking to another girl, she became extremely angry. Once again cursing her hormones. But she reminded herself that he was a player, so she shouldn’t get too worked up. All she had to do was tell him that she was pregnant. No biggy right? She sarcastically thought.


“Um, it’s kind of important.” SungHee said while giving Luan a pleading look.

Although the look would have seemed desperate too many, Luhan found it cute and it gave him a strange warm feeling once again.


Wtf am I feeling? Might as well talk to her since she makes it sound so important.

“Arraso, Bye Sohee, i’ll talk to you later.”

Sohee’s mouth dropped in shock. Being surprised that he chose SungHee over her.

“Umm arasso oppa. See you later.” Muttered Sohee who walked away while glaring at SungHee who was oblivious.

“So what seems to be the problem SungHee?” Asked Luhan.

“Umm, do you remember how at your party...  we.. umm you know what?”

Now what SungHee said caught Luhan in more of a surprise since he would have never expected her to bring something up like that.

Oh is she tryna say she want the “D” again?

“Yep, I remember clearly. Are you trying to say you want to redo that night?” Luhan said playfully while winking.

Instantly, SungHee’s face scrunched up in disgust. Causing Luhan to chuckle a bit once again finding her cute.


Eww, this byuntae. Aish SungHee it’s now or never.

“No but what I wanted to tell you was that i’m... i’m.”

“You’re what?” Luhan asked getting a bit impatient

Don’t tell me she’s in love with me, I ain’t got time fo dat. Luhan's player side once again kicking in

“Pregnant..” SungHee muttered.

“Wait you’re what?

“Pregnant.
” She said a bit louder

“Say it one more time.” Luhan wanted to be sure he heard her correctly.


Oh lawd she can’t be what I think she just said.

This time SungHee got extremely agitated.

“I SAID I’M PREGNANT OH MY GOD ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?”  Thankfully no one was around to hear her yell at Luhan.

“MWUH?”



A/N : LOL Luhan you deaf idiot. Anyways Part one of the triple update. Next chapter shall be called ..... “ THE REACTION “ Woooot Lol I Shall be back in an hour <3 BUT OMG 127 SUBBIES WTH. SRSLY? DAS LIKE AN AMAZING VALENTINES GIFT LMAO, I LOVE YOU GUYS <33333333333333 HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY