The Party Pt. 1

Taming The Number One Player

SungHee’s P.O.V

Besides the mini classroom incident, the first day of school went pretty well and before I knew it school was already over.
As I was at my locker grabbing my things to put in my bag to take home, a pair of hands covered my eyes and flirtatiously whispered

“Guess who.”

Normally I would have assumed it would be a erted killer who was trying to kidnap me and then brutally murder me but since I was at school and this seemed like a stunt Himchan would do, I instantly said

“Himchan oppa, uncover my eyes.”

I then heard a the person scoff before saying
“Eww don’t get me mixed up with those B.A.P fetuses.”
Appalled by the person who spoke badly of my oppas, I turned around to see who was the idiot talking bad about my oppa’s and saw that it was Luhan.

Rudely I said
“Yah don’t talk bad about my oppa’s deer face.”

The look on his face was
priceless, it was like no one has ever said anything like that too him.
He then smiled a smile that looked almost forced before saying
“Ouu, you’re feisty I like that” and then greasily winking at me. eww his looks made me assume he wasn't a byuntae.

Annoyed and disgusted, I asked Luhan what he wanted and he then pulled probably the cutest face known to mankind while pouting and said
“Can you please come to my party tonight?”
"Pretty please with a cherry on top?”

I then noticed Yuri looking over and glaring at me mouthing
“You better not say yes .”
I smirked before looking back at Luhan and smiling, saying
“Sure, it’s semi-formal to right?”

Luhan jumped up and down happily before smiling way to flirtatiously and saying
“YAYUS! I’ll see you tonight then, the party starts at six.”


Aish what have I gotten myself into. What am I gonna say to B.A.P oppa’s they hate exo. omo I am so dead.
Luhan then walked away to his group “Exo” who were shaking their heads at him and giving you looks that you could have saw as maybe pity?


Luhan’s P.O.V

Ugh could this day have gone any slower?
Oh well, at least it’s finally over. PARTY SOON WOOO!

I then noticed SungHee at her locker.

Hmm I Should surprise her.
I went up to her and covered her eyes before whispering seductively
“Guess who.”
And you know who she guessed?
Himchan.
Him Mother Frickin Chan.
Does my voice sound like a deep serial killers?
Aish annoyed by her guess I said “Eww don’t get me mixed up with those B.A.P fetuses.”

Fack I shouldn’t have said that fackfackfackfack what if I just ruined my chance to get laid tonight ugh Luhan are you just dumb sometimes.

I then saw her angrily turn around oh am I screwed before rudely telling me to not talk bad about her oppas and catching me off guard by calling me a deer face.
Oh hell no did this chick just not call me a deer, I am way ier than those clueless no good animals. I mean wtf luck you’re hot and I wanna just bang you. Ugh let it go Luhan remember your goal *Breathe in and *Breath out.

I forced myself to smile before saying
“Ouu you’re feisty, I like that in a girl.”
And then I winked at her.

By the tone of her voice when she asked me what I wanted I could tell she was annoyed, so thinking quickly on how to make her not decline my party invitation, I pulled the cutest face I could probably muster up and I even pouted for a better effect and asked her if she could make it too my party.

I could so tell that she fell for my aegyo I mean who wouldn’t I am just way too cute.
She agreed and well I just couldn’t contain my happiness, I mean i’m boutta get laid tonight if my plan works WOOOO.
I then walked back to Exo who were shaking their heads at me disapprovingly.

Aish they shouldn’t care. What’s wrong with me playing with girls? I mean they’re all heartless no good humans that should just be toyed with.

SangHee’s P.O.V

After the whole party persuasion from Luhan, I waited for B.A.P.
When they finally arrived I was trying to find think of a way to persuade them into letting me go to the party, but I guess luck was on my side because Yongguk said that him and the rest of B.A.P were gonna go sleep over at Youngjae’s house and study for some stuff and that they were going drop me off at home and go straight to Youngjae’s house and that they wouldn’t see me until school tomorrow.  


Assa! I don’t have to tell them about the party then WOOT!

After dropping me off, Yongguk said to call him if there was any emergency and he’ll be there in a blink of an eye.

Chuckling at his over protectiveness, I told him that I would be fine and not to worry so he can go enjoy his guy time with B.A.P

“Noona You say guy time as if we were doing nasty things together.” 
Said Zelo, I smiled and then patted his head, while winking I said
“I know, now go enjoy your guy time.”

Zelo looked horrified with a mixture of shock before saying
“Noona I only like girls!”

B.A.P and you were laughing at his cluelessness because he didn’t understand the teasing hint in your voice.
Himchan then said to Zelo
“Don’t worry noonas just jealous that she doesn’t get to have
guy time with any of us so she’s teasing you.”

Zelo who finally caught on then said 
“Still you guys are gross.” before dramatically rolling his eyes.

Himchan then looked at you teasingly before he flirtatiously said
“If you ever want guy time, you can call me anytime.”
He then winked at you before receiving a smack on the head from Yongguk to stop flirting with you.
Himchan rubbed his head before saying that he was just joking
“Jeez hyung lighten up.”


You noticed that it was almost 4:30 and you haven’t even begun to prepare yourself for the party.
“Oppa’s you should get going now, it’s gonna be late soon!”
B.A.P then said their goodbyes and then kept reminding you to call them if there were to be an emergency before leaving to Youngjae’s house.


Author’s P.O.V
As time went on, you finally found the perfect outfit to wear and you figured out how you would do your hair and makeup.
For your outfit you decided to wear a sleeveless floral dress that stopped a little over your knees showing off your long, slender and milky legs, you also added a brown belt to cinch the waist and wore a statement necklace, for your shoes you wore Jeffery Campell’s brown “Leta” heels.
As for your makeup you didn’t wear much 
(BB cream, eyeliner and some blush) since you’re already pretty enough and you loosely curled your hair.


photo.JPG4.jpg


After finally preparing yourself it was already 5:45 panicking you rushed out the door but then it hit you that you had no idea where Luhan lived, but out of nowhere you got a text message saying that it was Luhan and not to worry because he would come pick you up.
So you sent him a message back with your address and waited a short while before he finally picked you up.
When you saw him, you noticed that he was wearing a light pink blazer with a white v-neck on the inside, he finished the outfit off by wearing dark blue slim fit jeans. He even had on a nice Mens
Skagen Denmark Titanium Watch. He even slightly crimped his hair. You couldn’t help but fangirl over his good looks.
As Luhan saw you his jaw dropped.
Laughing you then told him to close his mouth or flies would go in there.

As time went on you asked Luhan how he got your number and he told you not to worry about it. You pouted before saying fine and once again Luhan was seduced by your cuteness.


Luhan’s P.O.V

Well the party is about to start and I just realized I never gave SungHee my address. TT.

Luckily Lay’s dad works for the police station and can easily find anyones number.
So when Lay finally gave me SungHee’s number, I texted her immediately saying it was me and that I would come pick her up.
When she replied and gave me her address, I rushed right away to my car to go and pick her up.

Once I arrived at her house I saw that she was waiting for me, but DAYUMMMM once I got a better look at her, holy did she look hot. I’m gonna be one lucky guy tonight. C;  
I didn’t notice that I had my jaw dropped until she told me to close my mouth.
 Well sorry it’s not my fault you decided to look super y, I can’t help it.  aish y girls these days.
As we were driving she asked me how I got her number oh , oh uh what do I say?
Ehh I just told her not to worry about it  and then you know what she did? She pouted.  Is she trying to torture me? I can’t wait until I get to get a piece of her. UNF.  SO CUTE.


10 minutes later ~
Sunghee’s P.O.V
When Luhan and I finally arrived  to the party it was already 6:30, I mean we weren’t that late .
Once we went inside I swear almost everyone was looking at us and I even noticed that Yuri girl looking surprised ,
ha in your face your beloved oppa is with me. I guess it was probably because we looked like a couple, Luhan then told me that he had to go meet up with Exo real quick. I Decided to walk around and tour the place. Man this place is huge. Does he seriously live here?

I then waited by the bar seating myself on the stool and ordering a drink.
Once my drink arrived I slowly sipped on it not caring if alcohol was in it.

While enjoying my drink, a bunch of guys were asking me to dance with them and it  started getting really annoying, but luckily for me a familiar looking guy who I realized was apart of Exo told the guys to leave me alone.
He then introduced himself as Lay why is that nickname so familiar? and Oh lawd was he cute.
His dimples were just like perfection, eh who am I kidding everything about him was perfection.

Oh geez SungHee stop fangirling. He still looks so familiar, it's like i've seen him before?

Shrugging off the thoughts I looked back at Lay.

Lay then asked me if I wanted to dance and I mean what kind of idiot would say no to him.
While I said yes I stuttered
 wow way too go SungHee.
 
As we made our way to the dance floor, I was hoping that a slow song wouldn’t appear but since life just loves to troll me Jay Park’s song “Star” came on.
Embarrassed I told Lay that I didn’t know how to slow dance but he told me it was fine and just to follow his lead.

As we dance I didn’t struggle  at all, oh man was he a good dancer, we then  made eye contact throughout the entire song.
Both our faces started leaning closer and closer and I was just lost in his eyes, right as both our lips were about to touch, Bigbang’s song “Fantastic Baby” played and pulled us out of the trance.
Embarrassed, I quickly told him that I was thirsty and went to get a drink.

Oh my god SungHee you almost gave up your first kiss too him, but why do I feel somewhat disappointed? Damn you BigBang.

Author’s P.O.V

As you got your drink you didn’t even check to see what it was before chugging it down completely.  
You then noticed how  bitter it was before realizing it was alcohol, knowing you had a low alcohol tolerance, and since you had another drink earlier, you started panicking because you knew you’d get drunk just from those two drinks.

As you were walking around Luhan spotted you and then called out your name, you noticed that he was also a bit drunk.  

You didn’t know if it was the alcohol kicking in or something completely different but “Dang did Luhan look even more hotter.”
You noticed that Luhan was eyeing you up and down and you could tell that he was attracted to you.  
With the drunk thoughts kicking in you winked at him flirtatiously and Luhan then held your hand before leading you into what you assumed was his room.



A/N : WOAH THERE A CLIFF HANGER! C; OUU LAY AND SUNGHEE WERE ABOUTTA KISS! :o Oawh snap future competition? C; I know I said the would be in this chapter but like it didn't seem right LOL SO for sure chapter 5 okay! pinky promise! C: I'll update chapter 5 tomorrow after school, so for now enjoy this chapter! C: Oh and when I said the would be soft and not so detailed well I changed my mind LOL 

CO-A/N: *cough cough THEY GON' BE GETTING IT OON! ;D - koreii