A Party Invitation

Taming The Number One Player

SungHee’s P.O.V

As Himchan, Jongup and I entered our classroom, we went to the front with everyone else to wait for the teacher to arrive so he could assign us to our seats.

I noticed that some members of that Exo group were in our class and I saw that deer boy who had an annoying but beautiful girl clinging onto him.

“UGH.”

“SungHee what’s wrong?” Asked Himchan.

“Oh, it’s nothing oppa. But who are those Exo guys and why do you all seem to hate each other?”

“Oh it’s a long story, I’ll tell you one day okay.”

“Aish fineee.”

Just then the teacher walked into the classroom and started assigning seats.

“Byun Baekhyun, Sung Yuri and Kim Himchan you three will be in the second row in the third column.”
You heard Himchan sigh in annoyance before going to take his seat.

“Next is Zhang Yixing, Moon Jongup and Do Kyungsoo in the third row second column.”

As the teacher continued assigning seats to students I started to drift off and not pay attention, when I finally stopped daydreaming I noticed that the deer boy, the super tall looking guy from exo and I were the only ones left.

FACKKK PLEASE DON’T LET ME BE NEXT TO THE DEER BOY IT’S GONNA BE SO AWKWARD OH GOSH LAWD SAVE ME!

“Next Xi Luhan, Park SungHee DAMN and Wu Yi-"
"CALL ME KRIS!"
"YAH DON’T INTERRUPT ME! As I Was Saying, Luhan, SungHee and Kris, Third row in the third column."

While pouting you thought
Someone kill me now I have to be next to oppa’s enemies. While you were thinking negatively about your seating arrangement, Luhan was chuckling at your cuteness and an angry jealous figure was glaring at you for having her “Luhan’s Attention”.


LUHAN’S P.O.V

Ugh finally Yuri got called to go sit down, she needs to out stop clinging on to me.
As Luhan was zoning out, he finally came back to his senses and saw that the new girl, Kris and him were the only ones left.

Oh I might have a chance to sit next to her. PLEASE LAWD LEMME SIT NEXT TO HER.
Luhan then heard Mr. Yang say
“ Xi Luhan, Park SungHee and Wu Yi-"

"CALL ME KRIS!"  

"YAH DON’T INTERRUPT ME! As I Was Saying, Luhan, SungHee and Kris, Third row in the third column.”

OH YEAH I GET TO SIT NEXT TO THE HOTTIE WOOOOT! I can get her to fall for my charms soon! Aww yeah i’m getting closer to being able to getting a piece of that. c; She’s got a cute name too.

Luhan then noticed SungHee pouting looking as though she were in deep conflict with herself, chuckling at her cuteness he went up to go take his seat next to SungHee.
Finally as everyone settled down Mr. Yang started his lessons.
Luhan was zoning out again, then suddenly remembered about the party Exo was going to throw as a way to celebrate the fact that school was starting and most of them were in beginning their last year of high school as seniors.

Most of the senior and junior students were invited.
So Luhan decided to invite SungHee, he wrote on a note saying “Are you busy today?” and then handed it to SungHee.

SungHee looked up at Luhan before writing on the note saying
“No, why?”

Luhan smiled mischievously  
Maybe my plan to get some of dat will happen sooner than thought. SCORE. and then wrote
“Would you like to come to a party at my mansion tonight? It’s Semi-formal, I would be glad if you could make it.”
After what felt like forever, Luhan finally received a note back from SungHee saying "Maybe."


SungHee’s P.O.V
As Mr. Yang was giving us our lesson for the day I noticed that the de-*erm I mean Luhan was looking at me.

Aish if you have a problem then say it!

As I was wondering why he kept looking at me, I saw him writing stuff down on a piece of paper that he then handed to me. When I opened it up He asked me if I was busy after school

Why would he want to know?

After saying that I wasn’t and questioning him why, he finally wrote back asking me to go to a party that was at his house after school starting at six.
Oh lawd I don’t wanna go. I mean isn’t he one of oppa’s enemies?
Aish the stress, I’ll just say maybe for now.


Author’s P.O.V

Classes quickly went on throughout the morning and it was already time for lunch, students immediately fled the classroom so they could go and meet up with their friends.

Jongup and Himchan asked SungHee if she wanted them to wait for her, not wanting to be a nuisance SungHee politely said no and told them that she would meet them later.
Soon Jongup and Himchan left leaving SungHee alone in the classroom packing her things up.
Just as she was about to leave she heard a snobby voice call out from the back
“HEY .”

B.A.P’S P.OV
As Lunch started, 4/6 members were at the lunch table and missing two members plus SungHee. Zelo then said “Hyungs, I see Himchan and Jongup but I don’t see noona.”
Confused the rest of B.A.P and looked up and just as Jongup and Himchan arrived, Daehyun then asked where SungHee was, Jongup replied by saying that she told them to go ahead because she was still packing up her stuff.
After waiting for 10 minutes, B.A.P began to worry and then they overheard one of Yuri’s friends named Minah talk about how Yuri was gonna confront SungHee about flirting with their Luhan oppa. Without second thoughts, B.A.P then ran to SungHee’s classroom to see what was going on.





BACK TO AUTHOR’S POV  (Right after someone yelled, "HEY !")

SungHee angrily turned around to see if the person who shouted "HEY !" was talking to her and as if the person read her mind the voice said
“Yes, I'm talking to you SungHee.”

SungHee squinted her eyes to get a good view of who was calling her a and noticed that it was the girl who was clinging onto Luhan earlier.  

SungHee noticed the rude clingy girl glaring at her befor telling SungHee
“You need to back your ty off my oppa.
First you’re hanging out with B.A.P and now you’re clinging onto Luhan just know that he would never go for someone like you.”


Then the clingy girl who SungHee recalled being named Yuri started to approach her. once she got close enough to SungHee, she slapped her.

“That’s for bugging my oppa.”


Angrily SungHee said
“YAH! Who’re you to be calling me a clingy when you’re the delusional who is clinging onto him like your life depends on it and thinks Luhan likes you. For your little idiotic information, he invited me to his party, which I will be attending so calm your stupid down.”

Smirking, you then slapped her right cheek and said
“I dare you to hit me again, see what happens.”
Yuri yelped in pain before raising her right hand to her cheek and forming her left hand into a fist.

But before she could punch SungHee, angry male voices came out and yelled at Yuri to stop.
When SungHee turned around she saw that it was her lovely B.A.P oppa’s and baby Zelo.

Yongguk then snickered before saying
“Lay a finger on my SungHee and I will not hesitate to hurt you.”
Before sending a deathly glare to a surprised and frightened Yuri.

Yuri then stuttered saying that she wasn’t trying to hit SungHee but gave her a friendly shove then SungHee took it the wrong way and slapped her.
As she pointed to her red cheek.

Himchan then asked

“Why is SungHee’s cheek red too?” 
Yuri, not knowing what to say, just glared at SungHee before running off .
But before Yuri officially exited SungHee shouted
“See you at the party later .”


B.A.P was about to go out and chase after her but SungHee had told them not too and that she was just fine.

Himchan and Jongup then started to apologize saying that they should have never left SungHee alone and that they were super sorry.
SungHee smiled and told them that it was okay she said it was her fault because she told them to go without her.

Yongguk caressed SungHee’s red cheek that was still slightly stinging before saying
“OMO! My baby sister got hurt and I didn’t save her in time!"  

He tried to do aegyo to hopefully makeup for not being able to come in time and stop SungHee from getting slapped.

The rest of B.A.P looked shocked seeing their macho leader perform aegyo and a giggling SungHee yelling at him to stop or else he’ll scar the rest of B.A.P for life.
Zelo then asked SungHee why she mentioned a party and she blew it off, saying
"It's nothing, there's just a meeting that I'm going to go to after school around six."
Since there was 30 minutes left of lunch, SungHee and B.A.P decided to go back to the cafeteria and eat quick before classes start.



A/N ; HEY GUISE! Another Update. Yeah sorry I couldn't update yesterday right when I was about to finish this chapter I had to go to sleep LOL I Had School today though :c Did any of you have school? Anywhoo OH YEAH 10 SUBBIES THANK YA GUISE <3 I APPRECIATE IT TRULY! C: But I Didn't thank you all properly because I don't know if you'd get mad if I posted a thanks for subscribing on your wall ya' know! But Ok This is a little hint for the next chapter ; THERE'S GONNA BE SOFT NOT HARDCORE LOL.

tumblr_mfysbeQT0E1qgkxwso1_r1_500.png

OMO ISN'T LUHAN THE CUTEST THING EVER ASDFGHJKL <3


P/S: HAY GUISE! I'm the new Co-author! Also the author of Dreaming Beauty. FHAJKSLFHDSF I CAN'T WAIT TIL EXO COMES BACNK AAHH MAH FEELS. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this fanfic. I am seriously loving this. hullie up "Se-HUN-nY"! lololol k bye gull