First Day of School and Exo?

Taming The Number One Player

*​Thoughts are in red

SUNGHEE'S POV

"Yah! Sunghee wake up or else you'll be late for school." said a loud annoying voice that could only belong to my beloved Yongguk oppa. I slowly opened my eyes and checked the time on my phone only to see that it was already 6:19 a.m.

"OMO!" I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
After showering, I prepared myself for the first day of school.

When I finished getting ready after what seemed like the fastest preparation in my entire life, I ran out of my room all the way to the front gate of my house where I saw Youngguk and the rest of B.A.P standing.

"YAH! Oppa why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"Aish, SungHee who taught you to be so informal to your oppa huh? And for your information, it's not my job to wake you up punk."

I pouted and said "Fine, but I'm no punk you jerk fa-"

Yongguk then cut SungHee off
"Whatevs call me what you want I ain't got ti-"



"OMG STOP ARGUING YOU TWO OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" Said Youngjae while the rest of B.A.P nodded their heads agreeingly.

 
10 minutes later ~

Once B.A.P and I had arrived at school, I started hearing girls fangirl super loud over them and give me dirty looks as I was walking beside them.

I even heard some rude comments like
"Who is that dirty girl walking besides our oppas?" "She's so ugly eww"
"Get away from our oppas!"

Thinking to myself, I wondered what was wrong with those chicks. I mean seriously? They don't even know me but just because i'm walking beside their beloved "Oppas" they're being little bithces eww. 

 

I finally snapped out of my angry thoughts about the annoying fangirls when I heard Daehyun calling out my name and saying

"SungHee, what's wrong? You look so angry." 

"Oh it's nothing oppa, but why are there so many girls fangirling over you guys?"

"It's because we're super cute" Youngjae said cockily
But suddenly I heard someone scoffing before saying
"Cute? If your definition of cute is ugly then I'd agree."
Shortly after, I heard a bunch of laughs coming from guys disperse.

B.A.P and I then turned around only too see 12 amazingly gorgeous hot guys appear.
As I looked at B.A.P, I saw how annoyed and angry they looked especially Youngguk and it made me wonder who those twelve guys are.

Finally I heard Youngguk say with a bunch of sarcasm
"Well, well, well isn't it our beloved friends Exo."

Exo? Who're they and what's their problem messing with my oppas? 

As I looked up I saw one of the guys from the group of 12 called "Exo" eyeing me. He looked way younger than me and was super adorable like maybe a deer? A/N:You See What I Did There? ;D



Author's P.O.V

*RING* *RING* RING*
"Ugh." Luhan was awoken by his annoying alarm clock. *Sigh*

Back to school already, oh well at least I get to see all the hotties again 
Smiling, Luhan then got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to freshen himself up.
After he finished getting ready, he walked down stairs and was greeted by his maids who were bombarding him with questions, asking if he needed anything or wanted breakfast.
He rudely said no and told the maids to backoff.
Then he proceeded to leave the house and drive to school in his black Bentley Continental GTC w/ 22″ black agetro rims with a red pinstripe.
After parking his baby, he got out and met up with Exo.

As he neared them, he heard Chanyeol's loud derpy laugh and Baekhyun yelling at him to give him back his eyeliner. He also saw Exo watching the two in amusement.

Finally after a short period, Kris finally noticed Luhan and said
"GUYS STOP ARGUING. Look Princess Lulu is here."

Luhan rolled his eyes before scoffing and saying
"Says the guy who spends 15 minutes just to acheive pretty skin."

Kris's eyes widened up so big that you could have mistaken it for D.O.'s eyes.
Exo then bursted into a big fit of laughter and Kris just glared at Luhan who was smirking knowing that he had won the fight against Kris.

After Exo finally calmed down from laughing, the boys decided to walk around since they had a pretty decent amount of free time left.
As they were walking they spotted their arch enemies, B.A.P, walking with a girl they had not seen before. 
Sehun was asking everyone who she was while Luhan arrogantly replied
"I don't know but man, I want a peice of that."
Exo just rolled their eyes since the knew how big of a player Luhan was.

They then heard Youngjae cockily say "It's because we're super cute."
Kai then out of no where said "Cute? If your definition of cute is ugly then i'd agree." 

Good one, I've taught my dongsaeng well.

From Kai's smart remark everyone started laughing.
While we were laughing B.A.P turned around and glared at us, finally their scary leader Youngguk looked at us before sarcasticly saying
"Well, well, well isn't it our beloved friends Exo."
From then on there was a glaring contest happening between both of our groups.
Luhan then saw the girl next to Daehyun look up at Youngguk in confusion. 

Damn she is way cuter when I can see her face, I'm about to make dat mine c;  

Finally the cute new girl looked up and we both made the longest eye contact. 

Oh yeah, she's gonna be under my spell soon!




A/N : Hai Guise! C: This is my first update and I will probably change it later because i'm still trying to figure out how to use Aff's typing system LOL but I guess for now you can call this like the mini introuction you know? C: LOL right now it's like 6:14 am in minnesota. I Mean What is sleep? LOL oh well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. C: