A Failed Distraction

Taming The Number One Player

What the heck, Lay still decided to show his face around Exo after betraying us and hanging with B.A.P?

Just then, Lay asked what he had done wrong. Wow that idiot, angered by him, I walked passed him and bumped his shoulders rudely after I told him “He should know.” before exiting Exo’s private eating area.

Aish seriously, this guy hanging with Sunghee and B.A.P and then trying to come back to us. Idiot.


Luhan then felt a pair of arms hug him from the waist, at first Luhan slightly hoped that it would be SungHee but obviously that thought was wrong when he heard Yuri’s whiney voice saying “Oppa where were you? I missed you.”
Although Luhan was still a bit agitated, having Yuri there as a distraction somehow always made him feel better. After all the hard things he had went through, Yuri was always there to help and support him. Even when she knew he was a player, she still stuck by his side. Luhan never had any reason not to dislike her.

But not once has Luhan ever seen Yuri’s Bad side.

Luhan then turned around and hugged Yuri back whispering into her ear
“Nothing, Oppa was just with Exo for a bit, but how come you're out here?”
“Arraso oppa, and me and my friends were just doing something. Are we still gonna hang after school tonight?”
“Of course, why would I miss a chance to hang out with my pretty girl?”
Yuri then laughed flirtatiously and told Luhan to stop flirting with her.

Before more could be said, Luhan noticed a familiar pale faced figure running past him and Yuri, covering running towards the bathroom. After a short few seconds, Luhan had realised it was SungHee. As he was about to go run and check up on her, Lay had beat him too it.
Damn Lay always has to show up.

As Luhan began to become frustrated again, Yuri who had seen what just happened, groaned silently thinking Why does Oppa care about that ? Aish might as well try to make her jealous once she comes out of the bathroom.

Then Yuri grabbed Luhan's hand and walked towards the cafeteria, once she was at the door, she pushed Luhan against the lockers near the cafeteria door gently, which confused Luhan at first, she then whispered in his ear
“Oppa, your lips look nice today, would it be bad if I wanted to kiss them?”
Luhan who was confused by Yuri’s sudden action, was about to ask her why. Before he could, he was cut off by Yuri’s lips crashing onto his. RIght then Luhan’s natural player ways came on and he began to kiss her back while feeling her sides playfully, he then turned Yuri around so now, her back was against the lockers. While Luhan turned Yuri, he saw Lay walking back with SungHee laughing loudly together. Just as he was about to pull away, Yuri noticed and deepened the kiss. Once Luhan glanced back again, he saw SungHee stop and look at them both showing yet another terribly hurt expression. Luhan, still for some unknown reason, was angry at SungHee for hanging out with Lay and decided to continue kissing Yuri, but as he looked back, he saw SungHee smiling happily once again, confusing him on her random mood change. Just then Lay and SungHee walked passed him not acknowledging his presence.

Angering Luhan.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4 hours later


Finally the day had ended and everyone was preparing to go home. As SungHee made her way towards her locker, she saw Yuri and her group of friends standing near laughing while looking at SungHee. Sunghee not wanting to even bother with them since she for some unknown reason was still feeling fatigued and sick. As she opened her locker, she saw a bunch of bugs dead and alive crawling around, causing her to scream deafeningly loud. Once most of the students caught on about what had happened, they began laughing uncontrollably at SungHee who was still in shock and about to pass out from looking at the bugs.

Just then Lay walked by with B.A.P wondering why everyone was laughing. As they neared, they saw SungHee looking sick and scared while everyone was laughing at her. They then rushed towards her side. As they looked in her locker they all saw the insects in their, being the only few knowing about her terrible fear towards insects, they became extremely angry. Then Yongguk furiously yelled at everyone to shut up, causing a deadly silence. No one had ever seen Yongguk so angry before, although he was B.A.P’s scary macho leader, he was one to always remain calm. This time, it was different.

He was furious.

“Yah, so all you punks think that this is funny, huh? Seeing my little sister being frightened terribly by someones stupid prank? How would you like it if I added a bunch of your fears into your locker? Would you like that? If I ever catch any of you messing with or bullying my little sister, I won’t hesitate to beat you senseless. Understand?”

Few mumbles came out saying they understood, but many were still shocked that Yongguk and SungHee were related.

“That wasn’t loud enough, I said do you
UNDERSTAND?” Yongguk yelled this time.

Not wanting to anger Yongguk anymore,  every student said they understood, satisfying Yongguk. He then told everyone to apologize to SungHee, who had finally snapped out of her trance. She then thought that it was a little far and told Yongguk to stop and that she was fine. Although she said that, many students still apologized to satisfy Yongguk. They then all began to disperse.

After getting all of the bugs out of SungHee’s locker and gathering her things, B.A.P, Lay and SungHee began walking home.

“Noona, are you okay?” Zelo asked.

“Noona’s fine Zelo, I was just surprised.”

“Aish wait til' I find out who did it, they’re gonna regret it.” Yongguk said coldly.

“Oppa, don’t be violent, that’s no good.” said SungHee

“Yeah hyung, just chill. For now, we’ll focus on trying to find out who did it rather than thinking about what we’ll do when we find out who.” said Daehyun and Youngjae simultaneously

“WOAH DUDE WE SAID THAT AT THE SAME TIME. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10! JINX YOU OWE ME A SODA!”

“HOLY CRAP, WE SAID IT AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN!”

“1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 JINX YOU OW-”

“SHUT UP! You both owe each other a soda then.” Said Himchan and Jongup once again simultaneously.”

“OMG WE SAID THAT AT THE SAME TIME TOO. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 JINX YOU OWE ME A SODA.”

“WOAH. I guess we both owe each other soda.”

“Idiots.” Muttered Yongguk while Zelo and SungHee were laughing at the four derps.

While all that was happening, Lay started thinking of who could possibly do that to SungHee. Right then it struck him. Earlier, Yuri and her group of friends were being suspicious near SungHee’s locker during lunchtime and were at the scene laughing right at her.
Aha, so it was Yuri. Geez that freaking peasant is gonna get it when I see her tomorrow.  SungHee who then noticed Lay being extra quiet, poked his side a bit too hard causing him to squeal like a girl making SungHee and B.A.P burst out into a big laughter.

Once they calmed down, SungHee asked Lay why he was so quiet.
Lay answered by saying..

“I think I know who pulled the prank on you...”

Just as B.A.P was about to begin questioning who, Lay cut in by saying

“I’m not positive that it’s that person, but once I find out for sure, I’ll tell you guys, okay?”

“Why do that and then not tell us. Geez thanks Lay.” Snickered Himchan sarcastically

“Oppa watch your tone.” Said SungHee causing Himchan to pout.

After more conversations, everyone arrived home.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Luhan was on the computer looking around, he heard his doorbell ring. Looking at the time, he noticed that it was already 6:30.
Oh that must be Yuri.
Luhan then got up to go get the door, since he had told all his maids to go home, not wanting anyone to disrupt what he and Yuri might do later for his much needed distraction.

“Annyeong Oppa.” Greeted Yuri who wore a pretty revealing top


“Annyeong Yuri.”

“So Oppa what are we gonna do?” Asked Yuri quite seductively

“Hmm first how about we watch a movie and see what happens from then on.” Said Luhan who smirked playfully


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were watching
“A Haunted House.”  
Halfway through the movie, Yuri rested her head on Luhan’s shoulder indicating that she was bored. Luhan who was still focused on the movie, instantly stopped focusing on the movie once he felt a trail of kisses starting from his cheek going lower and lower.

Luhan then turned around, he lifted Yuri’s chin up and began kissing her, however, it felt wrong. He kept seeing SungHee’s hurt expression play over and over in his head. At first, he tried ignoring it but as his and Yuri’s kissing went further and further as he was already stripped with his shirt off and Yuri left in her lingerie. Before going any further, Luhan suddenly told Yuri to stop, unable to stop thinking about SungHee’s hurt expression.


“Oppa why? I thought you wanted to do this? Said Yuri who was also showing a hurt expression, but somehow it didn’t affect him at all unlike SungHee's.

“I’m not in the mood. It’s getting late, I’ll call my driver to take you home.”

From then on, A heavily awkward tension could be felt until Luhan’s driver finally came.

“Bye Oppa.” mumbled Yuri.

“Bye Yuri.”

After Yuri was finally gone, Luhan himself wondered why he had missed having his night of fun just because of SungHee’s expression.

“Aish Luhan, you’re never like this. What the hell.” Luhan mumbled aloud.

“I guess this is what you’d call an
failed distraction.”


A/N : AYE YO GG! LOL Sorry for the late update. :c I was like super sick so it took me forever to write this and then my internet randomly stopped working last night so I had to wait until the morning to update. Making me all mad and stuff LOL Theres some Yuri/Luhan moment D; But w/e SungHee and Luhan shall have their moment soon!
OMO 8 more subbies until I reachmy first 100. :'D THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! WELCOME NEW READERS! AND A WARM HELLO TO MY OLD READERS! <3 Until The next update bye! C"

 

CO-A/N: Ew Yuri. Dat sly snake.