Saved By the Bell

Taming The Number One Player

*Thoughts are in red

SungHee’s P.O.V

Well isn’t this just great. Me and the deer boy are making eye contact.  
Should I just look away?
*UGH*
This is so awkwa-*BRINGGGGGGG*
OH YEAH SAVED BY THE BELL PEACE OUT DEER BOY.

I then snapped out of my thoughts as I heard two voices calling out my name.

“Yes Himchan and Jongup Oppa?”

“Hurry up let’s go to homeroom together we’ll be late if you don’t start moving”

“OH! Ok, BYE OPPAS!  And Bye Baby Zelo!"

"NOONA I’M NOT A BABY” Said Zelo as he then proceeded to pout.
While giggling at his cuteness I said 


“Aish you’ll always be a baby to noona, arraso?”  

“Kaja oppas!”
I said gleefully as I linked arms with Himchan and Jongup, us three then proceeded to walk to our homeroom class happily while Himchan and Jongup were making ridiculous jokes about how our teacher was gonna be an old disgusting ert.
Little did I know that a scoffing little deer was watching me, wondering how I was so close to the B.A.P “idiots”.



Luhan’s P.O.V

Wow me and her are still making eye contact.
Aww she looks so confused  I see her in self conflict. 
Just as I was about to  give her one of my y killer smiles the bell rang.

Damn I needa get to know her if I ever want to get a piece of dat , geez aren’t I such a scheming player guys.
Oh well guys don’t worry I mean girls are nothing but toys that you play with until you get bored of em. Am I right viewers?


I finally snapped out of my crazy thoughts when I heard Kris, Baekhyun, Lay and Kyungsoo yelled at me too stop looking so lost and hurry my up to homeroom with them.
While we were walking I guess we were basically following the two ugly B.A.P guys who were linking arms with her.

Wtf why is she touching them, ew how are they even close?

Finally Luhan noticed the new girl and the two B.A.P losers go into a classroom which happened to be Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo’s and his classroom also.

Luhan Smirked cockily before saying to the three guys

“Well I guess we get to have classes together with the new girl.”





A/N : HEY GUISE <3 Short Update! But I'll Maybe Update Tomorrow! C: I Want To Wish You Guys A Happy New Year! <3 Hopefully you had a fun time ending 2012! C: Oh and sorry if the story is kind of progressing slow but don't worry I kind of have the next few chapters planned out so it won't go as slow! C: But I Have An Important Question LOL for when they make their "Baby" Do you want a scene or just a quick oh their gonna do it but no details? Plase answer soon! Until The Next Update Guise, Bye! C: