Blackout

Taming The Number One Player

Luhan’s POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve been sitting here for the past 20 minutes of our free time wondering how to approach Sunghee.  Clearly she doesn’t want to speak to me let alone see me. I mean it’s understandable. But it would be way easier to approach her if she wasn’t speaking to Himchan and Lay, who obviously, is still angry at me. Now that i’m just sitting here alone, I realised that Kris is missing. Where is that fetus? I need his advice! *Ugh the struggle.*

*Aish forget this, thinking about how to approach her is doing me no good. All i’m doing is wasting my thoughts.*

Right as I laid my head down, accepting my defeat, Mr. Yang suddenly got up and spoke.


“Aish you kids obviously didn’t know what this free time was meant to be for. I gave you this time to discuss on what to do for your project with your partner, not to go and chat around. Seriously, you think the so called bright, leading students of the future would be able to at least assume what I meant but whatever, go sit next to your partner away from any other group and talk about ideas about the project for the remaining 40 minutes.” I swear he smiled and winked at me after he finished talking. Never in my life have I had been so grateful towards Mr. Yang. Now me and Sunghee have time to ourselves and I can try to work things out with her.

*WOOT! Luhan hwaiting!*



Sunghee’s POV

Thank god for the free time, I don’t know how long I would be able to last sitting next to Luhan that jerk. It’s just too uncomfortable, Ugh but now we have to be partners seriously? Mr. Yang you , why, why, why, why, whyyyyyyyyy? How are we gonna talk, it’s gonna be so freaking awkward.

As everyone dispersed into their mini little cliques, I got up and went to Himchan and Lay who then started apologizing profusely.

“Yah! Guys, why do you keep apologizing?”

“We didn’t know Luhan would be here today. So we couldn’t warn you, aren’t you mad?”

“Dummies, why would I be mad at you guys? It’s not your fault that he shows up randomly without warning. So chill and quit apologizing.”

“Oh. Well then I guess things are fine.” Himchan piped up cheerfully

“So how do you feel about him being back?” Lay asked, genuinely concerned about my feelings.

“I honestly don’t know what to feel. It’s like a mix of emotions that appear but then suddenly I feel nothing. I’m still angry that’s for sure. But I feel like he had his reasons for being like that.”

“Aigoo, My sweet little Sunghee is so mature now.” Himchan spurted out, sounding like a proud mother.

“Gross oppa you sound like an ahjumma.”

“But that doesn’t mean you should forgive him right away if he even apologizes. We don’t know if he’s changed at all or anything. See a good positive change before doing anything.”

“Arasso thanks for the advice ahjumma.”

“Yah! atleast i’m fabulous.”

“Whatever you say ahjumma.”

“So how are you gonna work with Luhan though? Do you want to request a partner change?” Lay asked.

“Omo, Lay I forgot you were here! You need to stop being so quiet! Honestly, I don’t mind as strange as that sounds. I don’t want to mix personal matters with school. I’ll just have to ignore the drama and try my best to hurry and finish the project and be done with Luhan once and for all.”

“I see, well you should still be cau-”


Authors POV

Lay was then cut off by Mr. Yang who suddenly got up and scolded the kids to go and discuss ideas for the research project.

*Oh my god, I have to talk to Luhan sooner than expected*

Himchan and Lay gave Sunghee pitiful smiles before getting up and going to their partners.

Sunghee rested her head down, feeling breathless once again as her back began to ache.

*Omg my back ugh baby-ah whatever you’re doing please stop.*

As Sunghee wallowed in her pain, Luhan finally realised that Sunghee wasn’t going to come up and take a seat next to him. Being ready to make the first move, Luhan got up and went to take a seat next to Sunghee.

Feeling a presence next to her, Sunghee automatically knew that it was Luhan. Getting up, she felt even worse as her head began to pound. But she decided to ignore it. Silently in her mind, she gave herself words of encouragement to just talk to Lohan normally, separating personal and school matters.

“So.. what do you want to do for the project?” Luhan awkwardly asked not sure on how to start the conversation.

“I don’t know, we could try talking about their culture, traditions, land, climate and all that good stuff.” Sunghee said cooly shocking Luhan whom had expected her to be cold and distant.

*Assa! Maybe she isn’t that mad and I can get her back with less trouble.*

With the positive thought in his head, Luhan began spurring out more ideas for their research project. Little did he know that Sunghee wasn’t focusing on him at all as the pain she felt began to become overwhelming. Her breath became heavier as the pounding in her head began quickening in pace and her back pain stinging even worse. Luhan who had finally stopped talking to ask for her opinion suddenly noticed the look of pain in Sunghee’s face.

“Sunghee are you okay?”

Getting no response, Luhan began to slightly worry.

“Sunghee..?” Luhan called out once again poking her side gently.

Sunghee had come out of focusing on her pain as Luhan’s voice brought her back into reality.

Just as she was about to say that she was fine, the world went black.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; HELLO MY LOVELY SUBBIES <33 First off, I really want to sincerely apologize for not updating in a long time. :c I was just so stressed out and a lot of things were happening so I couldn’t update. And then every time I tried to begin on this chapter, i’d get interrupted or i’d be stuck on what to write. So once again, i’m really sorry for not updating in a while! Please forgive me! <33 C:
Also, i’d like to thank y’all for being patient and not unsubscribing. Cause I lost ALOT of subbies but thats fine too because I know how it feels when you have to wait a long time for someone to update. IT ! LOL. But to those who stayed and didn’t unsubscribe, I really appreciate it and thank y’all alot! I LOVE YOU ALL SODA MUCH SRSLY Y'ALL ARE THE BEST <3333333 SARANGHAEYO <33 AND BIG WARM HUG AND WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW SUBBIES! <3

Okay so i’m on spring break(But theres still snow over here in MN -.-”) So I can update more! :D And now I have a good idea about what’s gonna go on for the next few chapters and y’all better brace yourselves! C:< Until the next positively soon update, Bye. <33