The Reaction

Taming The Number One Player

A:N// I Feel like you’re all gonna hate me after this LMAO! PLEASE DON’T THOUGH LOL APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE <3 *Bows Head* But no worries everything happens for a reason. (: So Don’t you un-sub cause of this haha <3


Listen to this song right now! YOU HAVE TO OKAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpFV3nakRI


“MWUH”
She’s P-pregnant. Oh my god.

Now that completely caught Luhan by surprise.
Luhan couldn’t even stay committed to any female.
Now she was telling him that he was about to be a father?
He just couldn’t.

The idea of bringing a child into what he thought of as a cruel terrible world full of pain and suffering.
Scared him completely.
All his feelings from the past which seemed to mainly consist of complete loneliness, yearning and despair were once again coming back.
Although he had promised to himself to no matter what, never feel like that again, he couldn’t stop the feelings from rushing to him again.

The images of the day where he use to think of his sweet, loving and caring mother, who he now saw as a cold hearted human who left him for her new man in the cold lonely world filled his head.
The day his fathers sweet genuine voice turned cold and emotionless, almost dead.
All of that pain he had felt due to his mother leaving him, had left him to turn into something not many would look up to, a player. He vowed to never ever get hurt by another female again for as long as he lived, he would never ever have to feel the pain he had felt after his mother left him.

The thought of SungHee carrying his child and him possibly having to be with her and getting hurt, scared him terribly. Out of panic and fear, he had let his cold emotionless ego take over.

Looking at SungHee with dark deadly eyes that frightened SungHee a bit, he stared at her for a while.
Finally, with an ice cold voice, Luhan spoke.


“Does it look like I care? Go get rid of it. Abort it or do whatever. I want nothing to do with that child. Remember that night was just purely fun, I didn’t expect a child from it. You were only a one night stand, I have no feelings towards you at all.”

What Luhan had said completely, shocked SungHee. She hadn’t expected him to take responsibility, but the way he spoke of it completely angered and saddened her.

She looked at Luhan who was still looking at her with dark eyes.
Angrily, she slapped him and then replied


“Why would I get rid of this child? How dare you even suggest that. You’re a complete scum an , a big ing jerk you know that?  You’re part of the reason to why i’m pregnant. And I didn’t expect you to even take responsibility. But did you have to say all that so cruelly? This child, with or without you, I’m going to raise and love him or her completely. Just so YOU know I won’t ever abort him or her. WE both don’t need you”

After saying all of that, SungHee hadn’t realised tears had been flowing down her face, sniffling and wiping her tear away quickly, she gave Luhan who was still a bit shocked one last look before walking away angrily.

Not even caring that their was school, she decided to just skip.

As she walked out, she saw that it was cloudy, looking  as if it were going to rain.

“Great the weather fits perfectly with my mood.” SungHee glumly muttered.

She walked far enough until she reached a park that she use to go to as a child.

Sitting on her favorite swing rocking back and forth, Luhans words came back to her head saddening her once more.
Luhans words hit her deeply, she grew up with no parents being an orphan at an orphanage.  Once she finally had gotten adopted by parents whom had loved her, they had left her too, dying in a bad accident leaving her an Yongguk behind. Having deceased parents never seemed to bother her because she knew for a fact that they loved her. So the fact that her child would live knowing that both parents were alive but one didn’t want her, saddened SungHee enough to make her want to burst out in tears once again. But of course she didn’t cry, thinking aloud for herself, she told herself to be strong for her and the baby.

Gently swinging back and forth on the swing and rubbing her stomach, SungHee began speaking to her baby, remembering that Dr. Lim said it was good for the baby to hear his or her mother’s voice speaking to him/her.


“Baby-ah.” Sunghee started off before chuckling a bit feeling strange since it seemed as if she were speaking to her self.

“Arra, I’m going to start once more. Baby-ah, Whatever your terrible appa said, ignore it. Arraso? Just so you know, Umma loves you so much, words can’t explain my love for you. What me and your appa did was a mistake, but becoming pregnant with you wasn’t. I’m sure fate has it’s reason. I promise, i’ll be a good mother to you. I’ll be the best arraso? I’ll love you no matter what even if I’m dead, I’ll still love you forever and ever. I’ll be strong for the both of us! SUNGHEE AND BABY HWAITING!”

“Done with your little talk?”
 An amused yet familiar voice said.

SungHee turned around to see who the owner of that voice was.


“Himchan oppa?”

A;N PT.2 // SEE LOL PLS DON'T HATE ME! *BOWS HEAD AGAIN* So i'm guessing you hate Luhan too? LOL See you soon in part 3/3 in the triple update. 129 subbies now WOOT SARANGHAEYO <3 Omg but part 1 of the triple update had a bunch of comments! :D please do continue commenting <3