Revealing the Pregnancy Pt. 1

Taming The Number One Player

“Neh congratulations Ms. Park, you’re pregnant.”

What am I going to do.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright then, Mrs. Park, now that it’s official that you’re pregnant, You’ll feel, over-emotional and very exhausted since your body is still trying to get use to the hormonal changes. Physically, your bump won’t show, your may grow and be slightly sensitive and tender. Also there’s morning sickness, gas, fatigue, headaches, dizziness and the frequent feeling to urinate, but don’t feel disturbed, it’s normal for women to feel like this during their first trimester of pregnancy. I advise that you rest as much as possible because sleep is very important for the health of you and your baby. Also without much sleep your pregnancy symptoms could get worst.”

“N-neh Dr. Lim. Since it’s my first trimester, is there anything else I should do?”

“Hmm let me soo... OH! Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated, Eat plenty of iron rich foods, consult your doctor before taking any medication, don’t drink too much caffeine
and keep your blood sugar elevated. Try not to stress much either it can harm the baby. Also
Exercise, but moderately. Don't start a new exercise regimen when you're pregnant, and be careful not to become overheated for prolonged periods. Exercise during pregnancy can make the birth process much more comfortable with less pain.
Finally, it’s alright to continue with ual , but be sure not to do it roughly.”
Dr. Lim said playfully

After hearing Dr. Lim’s last statement, you felt extremely embarrassed and your face began reddening quickly, causing Dr. Lim to chuckle a bit.


“SungHee-shi I didn’t mean to embarrass you, but you know how youngsters are like these days.” Dr. Lim playfully said.

“Neh Dr. Lim, thank you for today, I’ll be going now.”

“Arasso, I’ll call you for a check up later on!”

“Neh, annyeong Dr. Lim.”  With that being said, SungHee walked out in deep conflict with herself on what she was going to do.


Aish! Oppa hates Luhan. Now what’s he gonna do when he finds out Luhan got me pregnant. Is Luhan even going to take responsibility?

With these thought in SungHee’s head, she couldn’t help but feel sad. Also thinking Yongguk would probably kick her out and hate her forever. If I never went to that party, all of this would have never happened. Aish, I need to stop pitying myself and be strong for the baby.

One thing for sure though was that SungHee, would keep the baby no matter what.

“SungHee” Yongguk’s voice called out yanking SungHee out of her thoughts

SungHee looked up sadly at Yongguk, who immediately caught on and worried instantly thinking that she had some sort of bad disease that could make him lose her forever, he couldn’t imagine losing another one of his family members. Just thinking of that made his insides churn.

“SungHee, what did the doctor say?”

“Hmm, Oppa I’m kind of tired.”

“SungHee, you’re not answering my question. What did the Dr. Say.” The slight fear could be heard in Yongguk’s voice.

“Oppa, I’ll tell you when we get home, okay?” Said SungHee uncertainly


I’ll just tell him  when we get home so we don’t cause a scene. Hopefully oppa won’t hate me.

“Fine.” Yongguk cautiously said

Oh dear god, please don’t let her have a terrible disease.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car drive home was tense and awkward as Yongguk was stressing over what the Dr. had said to SungHee making her want to wait until they got home in order to tell him. While SungHee was stressing over how to tell Yongguk that she was pregnant with his enemy's baby and how he would react.

Soon they both had arrived home. SungHee asked to go and change into something comfortable first and Yongguk waited patiently for SungHee and took a seat on their sofa. He silently prayed to whomever would hear him that SungHee was alright and nothing bad was wrong.

As SungHee finished and came downstairs the air was still thick and awkward.
Yongguk broke it finally by saying

“So SungHee.. What did the Dr. Say?

After just wanting to get everything over with and not wanting to keep continueing to stress over what might happen, SungHee said

“Oppa, before I tell you what the Dr. Lim said, do you promise to keep calm and hear me out first?”

“Arraso, hurry and tell me I’m gonna die soon from all this worry.” Yongguk said showing his gummy smile, which would have made SungHee happy to see that smile but knowing what she was about to say would probably wipe that smile off his face, she couldn’t look so enthusiastic towards him.

“Oppa... I'm pregnant.” SungHee murmured quietly

“I couldn’t hear you, you’re what?”

“I-I’m pregnant.”


Pregnant? Yongguk said with his voice slightly rised.

Before SungHee thought Yongguk was going to shout at her, she quickly looked at him in the eye saying

“Oppa, I understand if you hate me now and want me to leave, just don’t yell at me, I’ll leave as soon as possible.”  SungHee said quickly with tears flowing down her eyes, cursing mentally at her mood swings

The fact that SungHee was pregnant bothered Yongguk quite a lot but it didn’t mean that he would hate her and kick her out, she was his only family member left in the world, but the fact that she thought of him slightly angered him
.

“Yah.”

Here comes the part where he yells at me for being a disgrace and kick me out.

“Why would I kick you out and hate you?” asked Yongguk slightly angered

“Because I’m a disgrace , I’m only a senior in highschool and I got pregnant, wouldn’t you hate me?”

“SungHee, I would never hate you. No matter how big or small you messed up, I'll always love and care for you. You’re my little sister and my only family member left. I would never be mad and don’t ever think I would kick you out of this house. I’m not even mad at you, I’m actually just disappointed.” Yongguk said while sighing.

SungHee was greatly touched by Yongguk’s words. Also feeling incredibly relieved that he didn’t hate or want to kick her out. Although she still felt absolutely terrible for disappointing him.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for disappointing you.”

“I’ll get over it, but are you sure you want to keep the baby? Once he or she is born, you’ll have to take on great responsibility. But... I’m curious SungHee, you never go out and I’ve never seen you hang out with a guy. How is it possible that you could’ve actually met someone and do it?”

“Oppa, don’t freak out when I tell you who the father is and how I ended up pregnant..” muttered SungHee

“Erm.. okay?” Yongguk answered unsurely

“The father.... is Luhan.”

“WHAT? Xi Luhan?”

“N-Neh.”

“Oh my god SungHee, Why him? Of all people, XI LUHAN!” Yongguk slightly yelled

“I-I don’t know, it all happened because we were both drunk.”

“Oh my go- DRUNK? You even drank? Yah SungHee! How could you?


SungHee started tearing up once again cursing her new mood changes. Once Yongguk saw her tears sliding down her face. He felt slightly guilty and calmed down.

“SungHee, I didn’t mean to yell. Oppa’s sorry. But just explain everything to me okay?”

“O-okay. Well the day you and B.A.P decided to go to Youngjae’s house and study or do whatever, that day, Luhan invited me to his party. At first I rejected, but somehow he managed to persuade me. So I went. Then he left me alone so I was thirsty and went to go get a drink. I knew the first drink was alcohol, but I could handle one small cup. Then all these guys bugged me to dance with them. Lay came to my rescue and I didn’t know that he was my childhood friend at first. We danced and then something awkward happened, causing me to make an excuse to leave. When I left, I got another drink but I didn’t know it was alcohol. I then started panicking but the alcohol affects started kicking in and then I saw Luhan who was also drunk. That's how we ended up doing you know what. “

“SungHee you know Luhan is a big player right?” Asked Yongguk who didn’t hide the disappointment in his voice.

“Yeah.”

“Do you think he’d take responsibility for the baby?”

“I honestly don’t know.”
“Well, if he doesn’t, I’m gonna probably beat his sorry and then help support you okay?”
Yongguk said goofily

“OPPA!” You whined while chuckling

“Arraso, but no promises.”  Yongguk said with a playful smirk.

“So you’re not mad and you don’t hate me?”

“Pabo. of course not. If I were to be angry, I would be mainly focus on being angry at that punk Luhan.”

“Arraso just making sure.”

“Well it’s been awhile since we last ate, huh? Maybe your baby is hungry too. Let’s go eat!” Yongguk said once again showing his adorable gummy smile

“Alright! But oppa..”

“Yeah? What is it SungHee?”

“Can we please have chajangmyun (black bean noodles)? I’m seriously craving for it.”
 SungHee asked cutely while rubbing her stomach.

“S-sure.” Yongguk awkwardly said not being used to SungHee acting cute. He then remembered about her pregnancy.

I need read some pregnancy books to know what to expect from her.

“YAY! Kaja oppa!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going out to eat chajangmyun at a nearby shop, SungHee began to feel extra sleepy. Once they arrived home, SungHee told Yongguk that she was tired and went to go take a nap.

Hours had passed and SungHee was still asleep. School had ended for B.A.P and Yongguk had texted them all to come over, also inviting Lay. He decided to reveal that SungHee was pregnant and wanted to ask advice from his fellow members.

Soon, the B.A.P members had arrived.


“So hyung, why’d you call us all over? Daehyun asked.

“It’s about SungHee.”

“Oh yeah! She had her check up today!" 
Jongup exclaimed.
“Is Noona okay?” A worried Zelo asked

“Yeah she’s fine but theres something I need to tell you all.”

“Um then tell us.”
  Lay said 
awkwardly.

“Arraso, you know how SungHee had been throwing up non-stop and extra moody lately?”

B.A.P and Lay all nodded their heads knowingly.

“Well, it’s because she’s pregnant.”

“WAIT WHAT?”
B.A.P and Lay all yelled surprised

“Yah, keep quiet she’s sleeping upstairs. She’s PREGNANT! P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!”

“Woah, but how?” asked Jongup

“Obviously because she did it with someone idiot.” Youngjae said, earning a glare from Yongguk.

“Obviously I knew that Youngjae. But I mean like, when and how? She never interacts with any other guys besides us, unless one of you guys are the dads.” Jongup surprisingly said

“Yah, idiot. None of you are the dad.”

“Noona’s gonna have a baby? I’ll have a new friend then!”  Zelo cheerfully said not fully aware of how bad the situation sounded.

“Yeah, but the thing is, it’s Luhan’s baby.”

“OH HELL NAW, THAT LITTLE RAT FACED PUNK GOT OUR LITTLE SUNGHEE PREGNANT.”
Himchan said angrily

“Quiet! Like I said, SungHee is asleep.”

“Fine.” muttered Himchan

“So what do you guys think about it.”


Daehyun spoke up for thee group by saying “Well, I don’t mind. But I’m a little disappointed in her. I feel bad because I don’t think Luhan will help raise the baby knowing that punk.”

B.A.P all nodded their head agreeingly.

“Lay, you’ve been awfully quiet, what do you think?”

“I think exactly what Daehyun thinks. But I'm angry at Luhan. All he talked about when he first saw her was just banging her because of her looks. He then got what he wanted and now look at the situation SungHee is in. Ugh. I can’t even.”


“So you’re saying all he wanted was to bang my sister? So inviting her to the party was just a way for him to get his way? That kid is so gonna get his whooped”  Yongguk angrily said.

“Y-yeah.” Lay said who was a bit frightened that Yongguk was gonna blow up from anger.

“You knew his plan but you didn’t try to stop him?” asked Himchan who was glaring at Lay

Lay was baffled by the accusation angrily said

“You think I didn’t try to? I knew SungHee was my childhood friend. So at the party I danced with her and kept her away from Luhan most of the time. But then she ventured off for a while and boom that's what happened. You think I don’t regret not being to stop it? Where were YOU at the day of the party, huh? You could’ve prevented her from coming.”

Woah don’t blame us.” Jongup said. 
“Aish You litt-” - Himchan

“ENOUGH.” Yongguk said loud enough to catch Lay and Himchan’s attention but not loud enough to wake up SungHee.

“We shouldn’t be arguing. Theres nothing we can do about it now. All we can do now is support SungHee. Tomorrow she’ll tell Luhan and depending on what he says, we’ll think about what to do okay?” Yongguk said towards the two who were still glaring at each other.
Aish I invite these guys over for help but all I get is them arguing back and forth. Ugh

Little did they know that SungHee had woken up after hearing loud voices and was at the staircase hearing every little word they said.


“I’ve disappointed B.A.P. Aish I’m such a terrible person.” Muttered SungHee quietly as she then walked towards her room. As she layed down thinking about what to do next. She knew the first thing she had to do was tell Luhan about her being pregnant.

So tomorrow, I’ll tell Luhan and hopefully he takes responsibility. Hmm maybe I’ll be the one to
tame the number one player. Thought SungHee before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: HAY GUISE! Sorry if this update is boring. :c But I think B.A.P’s reactions are important! Anyways Hmm how is Luhan gonna react about the baby? :o
BUT HAIL YAYUS! 110 (*correction, 115* -CA/N.) SUBBIES ? <3 SRSLY? SARANGHAE TO YOU ALL <3
Don’t forget to comment and subscribe to anyone else who isn’t subscribed haha. ;D
Until the next update, Bye <3