Discussion

Taming The Number One Player

 

“Aigoo Sunghee you should have taken care of your health better! You could have harmed the baby!”

It was 6:45 in the evening and Sunghee was sitting down rubbing her baby bump as she sat down listening to Yongguk lecture her as he was preparing both of their dinners.

“YAH! Are you even listening?”

Sunghee cringed, “Neh Oppa.”

Yongguk scoffed “Then repeat what I just said.”

“Umm I forgot?” Sunghee answered smiling cheekily.

“Aish forget it. Just remember to take care of your health, you’re not just worrying about yourself anymore!”

“Neh oppa! I truly appreciate your concern.” Sunghee answered heartily

“Yeah you better! Set up the table, dinners ready.”

The two then enjoyed a scrumptious italian meal to please Sunghee’s strong craving for a foreign cuisine.



The next day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Briiiiing*

“Sunghee!”

“Yes Oppa?”

“I’m going to be hanging with B.A.P tonight so i’ll be home late. So don’t wait up for me.”

“Alright then oppa. but don’t do anything stupid.”

“No promises.” Yongguk smirked, “But heres some money to order food for when you’re hungry”


“Aish stupid, but thanks Oppa. I have to go now or else i’ll be late, See you later!” Sunghee sputtered before walking off.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell had already rung and Mr. Yang had given the students time to discuss about the project on Japan with their partners.

Luhan and Sungee just  sat next to each other, not sure on what to say as the awkward atmosphere still lingered between the two.

“Umm.” Both had started off

“OH! You go first.” Luhan  shyly said earning a scoff from Baekhyun who was watching them from the distance and mentally judging Luhan for not manning up.

“Okay then, I was thinking that we could  just make the project simple  and talk about Japan’s climate, culture/traditions, People and hist-”

From then on Luhan droned out and was just staring at Sunghee enjoying her enchanting beauty.

As she spoke, much enthusiasm displayed on her face that glowed with warmth. Causing Luhan’s heart to pump quickly, and the butterflies in his stomach move around crazily.

 

To Baekhyun, Lay, Himchan and Jongup, Luhan looked like a complete lovesick idiot.

“-And that’s what I think we should do for our project to make things easier for the both of us”
Sunghee said , after hearing no response, Sunghee looked up and noticed Luhan looking dazed with a strong gaze fixed on her, causing her to blush.

“Ya-YAH! Are you even listening?” Sunghee questioned, trying to hide her blush as her heartbeat accelerated quickly.

Luhan finally got out of his small enchantment thanks to Sunghee calling him out.


* she caught me staring at her and not paying attention*


As Luhan looked up, he noticed Sunghee’s flushed cheeks and smiled.

*At Least she’s blushing cause of me, Theres hope! ASSA!*

 

“Sorry. I couldn’t concentrate, your beauty was just too distracting.”

Sunghee’s face flushed even more.

But then, she remembered to not let her guard down. As She remembered Luhan’s sharp painful words he had said months earlier.

“So that doesn’t mean you shouldn't listen. Aish now I have to explain everything again.”

Luhan made sure not to let Sunghee’s coldness affect him as he gac=ve himself words of encouragement.


*Remember dude, she has the right to act like this, you deserve it. Just try to keep calm and get on her good side.*

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” Luhan said gently, hoping to make Sunghee somehow happier

“Good.”

Luhan slightly cringed but then gave Sunghee a soft smile.

“Alright class, enough discussion time with your partner. Back to your seats and we will begin class!”

“Aish! Look, we wasted our time!”

“How about I go over to your house tonight and then we can discuss more about the project” Luhan asked with much hope for her to say yes as he gave her a cute pleading yet.

In the heat of the moment, Sunghee suddenly felt flustered and annoyed.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever, just as long as we get the basic part of the project over then sure come over. Now go away.”

“Really? Alright then! Tonight it is then, But-”

“But what?”

“I sit here next to you.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” Sunghee answered facing her head away as she flushed in embarrassment.

Luhan chuckled and mumbled softly “Cute.”


-------------------------------------------------------------



TEASERS FOR THE FUTURE!
------------------------------------------------------

Teaser One ;
“Am I forgiven?”
“Neh.” Sunghee smiled widely
“I love you.” Luhan mumbled shyly, staring deep into Sunghee’s eyes
“I Love you too.”
He then placed a soft sweet kiss on Sunghee’s lips



Teaser Two ;
“OPPA! I missed you!”
“You remember her right Luhan?”
“Neh Appa.”
“Good because i’ve set up an arranged marriage for the both of you.”
“What?”


Teaser three ;

“He’s no good for you, forget him and i’ll support you and the baby. All you have to do is accept my love”
Tears slid down Sunghee’s cheeks, as she softly whispered “How can I love you when he’s the only one for me?”


Teaser 4 ;
“Oh dear god, SUNGHEE! SUNGHEE! WAKEUP! YAH CALL THE AMBULANCE!” Luhan cried out, panic overtaking his mental stability.

Teaser 5 ;
“So it was you who did it to Sunghee?” Luhans eyes darkened terrifyingly, “Just remember, Karma’s a and you’ll pay.” Luhan sputtered angrily before walking away.

“She deserved it, she stole you away from me in the past and now i’m just taking you back.” Her voice spoke out, the insanity not hidden at all.





-----------------------------------------------------

A/N ; HAY BB’S <3 LONG TIME NO UPDATE! D; I BET YOU’RE ALL LIKE WTF AUTHOR-NIM YOU **** AND SOME MORE BAD WORDS LOL. SORRY Y’ALL, THE PAST THREE WEEKS WERE HONESTLY A BLUR OF BUSINESS SO IDK WHY I DIDN’T UPDATE. ;-;  BUUT OUUUU BE EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE AND STUFF >:)
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DIDN’T UN-SUBSCRIBE AND A S/O TO THE NEW SUBBIES AND ALL UPVOTERS, I LOVE YOU ALL SODA MUCH. <333 ;* xoxo And to the comment that I didn't reply back to, I did read them but Ifeel like i'm way too late to reply back and y'all will be like "Wtf oh heck naw this B-word is late" Lmao Sorry guise <3