I Can't Meet You Right Now

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 8: i can't meet you right now "Hey I'm on the bridge now.Are you here? "I'm sorry Kris, I can't meer you today. Something just came up, I hope you understand."  by: jamxchology

Kris stood by the Sunset Boulevards as he grips harder on his phone with pure excitement on his face. Today is the day when he finally gets to see the Hyoyeon, the girl he's head-over-heels with, so he was anticipating every minute. Of course, he remembers seeing her at the airport cafe but his image of her was a little bit faded because all he could ever think about that time was feeding his hungry stomach and getting to the plane in time. He was reminiscing that fateful day, when suddenly his phone rang. 

 

"Hello?" a voice croaked.

 

"Hey, Hyoraengie. I'm by the bridge now, what are you wearing I can't spot you" Kris spoke up, trying his best to remain calm as possible. 

 

"Uh Kris, I'm sorry I can't meet you today. Something just came up, I-I hope you understand" 

 

His lips formed into a thin line and he nodded his head not remembering she can't see his face nor his actions. 

 

"Kris, are you still there?" Hyoyeon asked. 

 

"O-oh yeah. That's alright, we can just set up another appointment...next time... I guess" he replied with a faint disappointment in his tone.

 

"I'm sorry again Kris... I'll make it up to you, I promise" 

 

With that, he hung up and carried the blue luggage he had with him. 

----

"Hyo, can we meet up today?" 

 

Hyoyeon let out a sigh as she threw her phone inside her hand bag and made her way inside Il Taverna. Earlier, Yunho called her again and asked if they could meet up together and catch up with the last two years that they lost. At first she wanted to refuse it and just go with Kris but knowing her ex-boyfriend, she knew that he wouldn't stop bothering her until she obliges. That guy is beyond persistent.

 

As soon as she walked in the fancy restaurant, she quickly spotted a man in his perfectly side combed hair and business attire waving at her with a big grin on his face. 

 

"Hyo!" he called. "You actually came" he brightly greeted as he met her halfway, pulling her by the waist and kissing her left cheek afterwards.

 

"Uh yeah..." she awkwardly replied, trying her best to show her best smile. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter