Romantic Banterings Part I

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  chapter 24: Romantic Banterings Part I "Yah! Are you crazy?!?... " by: jamxchology

"Hyo, do you really want to do this? You know, if you're that hungry we can just eat out." Kris asked as he followed Hyoyeon inside the local market they found by the bay as they were driving around. 

 

"I know but don't you think it's more romantic if we do this?" Hyoyeon half-heartedly replied, picking up a cabbage and placing it on the basket she was carrying by her left hand. 

 

"You mean, going grocery shopping together is romantic?" Kris snorted, placing his hands on his short pockets. "You have a really unique taste for a girlfriend you know?" 

 

"And that's why you like me Kris." Hyoyeon confidently replied. "You wouldn't have kissed me earlier if you didn't think so." 

 

Kris grinned as his face started to heat up in embarrasment again. Maybe, he made a mistake initiating that skinship to his girlfriend after all. She's been using the same diss for the last forty minutes already and no matter how much he tries not to blush, his face turns red no matter what as if he was some kid who was talking to his elementary crush for the very first time. 

 

"Alright, fine. I lose this time!" he admitted. "So what shall I do for my goddess?" 

 

It was Hyoyeon's turn to blush this time as an automatic smile spread across her lips upon hearing the official pet name that Kris uses for her. Reaching her hand out, she then asked him the favor of carrying the red basket she had placed on her arm before which in return, Kris gladly took. 

 

"I hope you don't mind?" 

 

"Of course not." Kris bowed down playfully. "Please use me as your servant any-time." 

 

"So... shall we start?"

 

---

 

"Yah! Do you know how to cook all that?" Kris asked Hyoyeon in horror as she picked up a bunch of random ingredients by the vegetable and meat sections and placing it down the cart- which they ended up replacing with the basket they had earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter