The Special Date

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 10: the special date

"On second thoughts, you really look unattractive Kris." "Thinking about it you're not that attractive as well!" "Kris!" "Mehrong"  by: jamxchology

"K-i-m H-y-o-y-e-o-n" Chen quickly typed in as soon as he got a hold of his iPad. 

 

After some research, he finally got the mystery girl's full name that happened to capture his best friend, Kris' heart. So now he's on a mission to get a background check, biodata and everything else that he needs to know about her. It's not like he's interested in her or anything but he just wants to make sure that Kris is in safe hands. After all, he's the one responsible if he ever gets a heart break in the future. Who else convinced him about this whole dating thing but him.

 

Luckily, her account was visible to everyone so he didn't exactly have to go through the pain of adding her as a friend before lurking her profile. 

 

The black haired was busy browsing through Hyoyeon's graduation album when his eyes suddenly caught a picture of a brown haired girl beautifully smiling and posing to the camera next to the blondie. 

 

'Wow! She's captivating' Chen muttered under his breath as he fixated his gaze on the apple screen. "I wonder if she's single" 

---

"Here you go Sir!" a woman dressed in a bright blue shirt said as she handed out the tickets. 

 

Hyoyeon eyed Kris as he grabbed the tickets from the nearby counter. "Seriously Kris? You want to play around in Disneyland?"

 

Kris smiled as he turned around to face her. "I told you, I want to bring you to a special place... And Disneyland is the place where magic happens" 

 

The blondie faked a smile as she mentally cringe at the thoughts of having to ride the gigantic rollercoasters. Of course, she loves the fact that she's with Kris and they're on a date, but it's been forever since she actually step foot inside Disneyland. See, she's not exactly good with rides, no she can be the worst person you can ever bring in such a place. Heck, the last time she was here was when she was eight and she ended up puking after riding one of the mini tea-cups that twirls around. What more with those humungous machines right? She have embarrassed herself in public a lot because back then, she could care less. But now that she's with Kris, she can't risk another one disastrous moment. 

 

"Hey! What are you waiting for? Let's go inside." Kris interrupted her thoughts as he jogged to the entrance while clasping her right hand. 

--- 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter