The Forgotten Letter

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  chapter 4: the forgotten letter "I don't even know what to think..."  "You gotta start figuring things out Hyo" by: jamxchology

Hyoyeon was still gawking and holding onto her phone when she heard a familiar voice spoke. 

 

"That was the cheesiest phone conversation I've ever heard in my entire life!" A tall, slim and dark haired girl appeared.

 

Hyoyeon turned around only to see non-other than her high school partner-in-crime best friend, Sooyoung eating and enjoying her favourite vanilla ice cream. The two of them have been the best of friends ever since the freshmen in high school after meeting each other during detention period. And because they have the same tendency to slack off in class and enter the class fashionably late, they hit off right away. The two of them kind of seperated from each other though when Sooyoung moved to Los Angeles after college to pursue a salon business near Manhattan.

 

Hyoyeon made a tch grin and playfully rolled her eyes. "Soo, you don't even call or talk to anyone on the phone as far as I'm concerned. And besides that was just some business issues..." the blondie tried to excuse. 

 

Sooyoung made a 'are-you-kidding-me-right-now' face before scooping another sherbet on . "Uh-huh! Nice excuse you got there!!!" 

 

Hyoyeon chuckled. "No seriously, nothing's up with me and Kris." 

 

The tan shifted a little on the couch to be face to face with her in-denial best friend. She then pointed her spoon in front of her face and made an authorative expression to intimidate the blondie a little.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon! As long as you're staying in my place while visiting L.A., were in a 'roomie mode' and roomies, tell each other everything" she demanded, making a dramatic circling motion with her spoon as well.

 

Hyoyeon covered her face with her palms as she slumped back to the couch, following it with a sigh of defeat. "I-" 

 

"You what?" Sooyoung asked, obliging her to continue.

 

"I honestly do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter