Hugs And Kisses

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  chapter 23: Hugs & Kisses "I'm lucky to have you you know?... " by: jamxchology

*please listen to EXO's Lucky while reading this chapter. Trust me, it would be 10x better ;)

 

As planned, the lovely couple took a stroll around the boardwalk as they explore the wonderful town of Santa Monica together. Walking hand in hand, Hyoyeon made sure to stick beside his blonde boyfriend due to the growing crowd while Kris, on the other hand did the job of keeping other boys away from looking at Hyoyeon due to her attracting swim attire. 

 

The scenery around them was the perfect sight for a weekend getaway indeed as they encounter the countless tourist booths, hotdog stands and some cool caricature tents where countless of customers have lined up for; while the sunny and breezy weather makes up for the beach atmosphere as well. 

 

"Hey! There goes the beach." Kris suddenly exclaimed a few minutes after as he pointed to the sparkling ocean just a few meters ahead of them. 

 

Hyoyeon soon followed his gaze after and upon seeing the refreshing sight of thr water in front of her, she couldn't help but show her childish squeals. '"Ah! It's beautiful!" she exclaimed as she made her way for the white beach sand, automatically letting go of Kris' grasp. 

 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kris shouted as he watched his girlfriend fade away due to their distance. 

 

"Kris! Catch me if you can!!" She called out loud a few seconds after as she childishly jumped up and down, waving her hand for Kris to see. 

 

"Ah so this is how you want to play eh?" Kris mischiveously grinned before breaking into a run as he chases for his silly girlfriend. "Just you wait, I'm going to catch you." 

 

"We'll see about that!" Hyoyeon arrogantly challenged as she hurdled for a faster sprint. 

 

 

30 minutes after... 

 

 

"Yah!" Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter