Double Dates and Spying

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 17: double dates and spying "I'll make sure to catch you ;" by: jamxchology

 

"Hey you e! Where are you bringing me?" Sooyoung continuously shrieked as she tries to make out where she was going. Her eyes was blindfolded by Chen as he guided her to get out of the car. 

 

Since the weather was getting better and warmer, he had decided to bring her to one of the biggest local parks that he coincidentally came across with when he made his usual research- something that he would often do just in case he stumbles upon any cute or good-looking girls whenever he's around any areas while he's working on his portfolios or projects back when he was still in college. 

 

Opposite from what he was telling Kris whenever they had their usual talks, he had actually stop seeing girls ever since they both graduated and just usually spent most of his night hanging out and drinking with Lay, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin who happens to be part of their close circle of friends in the company and now is actually his first ever date after three years, much to his only knowledge.

 

Once he was satisfied with the view and the location they were in, he loosened up his hold on Sooyoung's shoulders and positioned himself in front of her commanding that she take off her blindfold. 

 

"Wow!" Sooyoung's eyes widened in awe as soon as she saw the colorful view of flowers right before her- ranging from the orange tulips, pink liatrises and alstromerias to purple alliums and hyacinths, crysanthemums and yellow roses lying together in a perfect flower bed.

 

"C-chen! It's beautiful in here!" she exclaimed as she smiled wide back to Chen who was snaking his way near her. 

 

She then made her way to one of the flower bushes and kneeled down, enjoying the scent of the iceberg roses as she pulled one against her the tip of her nose. It smelled sweet and refreshing, just the way she likes it. 

 

"Do you like it?" he asked, hoping to get a positive feedback from her.

 

Chen titled his head to his side, only to be welcomed by Sooyoung's face once again. Her eyes was shining and twinkling ever so brightly as the sun reflected onto her face, making his heart jump a little. 'She's beautiful' he thought. 

 

"Of course I do! They're so breathtaking!" she replied, giggling to herself as she ran her fingers on another purple flower, tucking one in behind her ear. 

 

"Do you know what's even more breathtaking?" he asked, leaning down to smell one of the flowers beside her. 

 

"What?" she asked. 

 

"You..." 

 

Sooyoung blushed a little before recovering from the shock and playfully gave the sly guy a slap on his arm. 

 

"Ahh!" Chen hissed, "what was that for?"

 

"You smooth-talker!" she chuckled, as she stood up and ran away. Making Chen chase after her. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter