Park Tours, Picnic and Getting Caught I

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 18: park tours, picnic and getting caught 1 "you're so clumsy! How can you leave the cream on your face just like that?" by: jamxchology

 

About fifteen minutes had already passed since the two blondies started their so called 'breakfast' right in front of the park where the ice-cream truck was located. Kris was on his third ice-cream already as he watches Hyoyeon finish up with her fourth, only to ran back again and order a new set of another cherry-blossom flavoured sweet cone wondering of how far she could still go with the little cash they had brought. He chuckled, eyeing and admiring her as he watches her chug it all the way down without another word before turning around to catch him looking at her. 

"What?" she nonchalantly ask, as she the remaining parts of her oh-so-delicious treat.

 

Kris chuckled. He too, coming back with another two vanilla ice-cream with sprinkles on top, handing her the other one after noticing she had finished. "Nothing" he replied casually as if making it look like she was just imagining things.

 

"Why were you staring at me then?" she wondered. 

 

"I was just thinking of how you were so against eating earlier yet you're chugging it down like a hungry pig" Kris joked, earning a huff from the lady. 

 

"So what?" Hyoyeon asked once more, as she attacks the new cone Kris bought for her. 

 

"I thought you weren't hungry" he playfully smirked, earning a jaw-dropping reaction from Hyoyeon, embarrased that she indeed got caught. 

 

"H-hey! Who said I was? This ice-cream tastes delicious that's why I can't resist it. And... and you bought this with your own money. It would be rude to refuse" she defended, but obviously it didn't work out for Kris.

 

"Is that why you're on you're sixth now?" he teased, earning a pout from her. 

 

"Tsk, just hurry up so we could find them already! You're talking a lot of nonsense again" she retorted with a lame comeback but Kris didn't budge. Once again, she hissed "What now? Are you going to say that I'm fat as an elephant too?" 

 

Without another word, Kris walked all the way to her as he leaned forward and closed their distance, making them face to face with each other. Their faces, inches apart and their lips distancing in only a few milliliters away.

 

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Hyoyeon nervously asked, pushing Kris' by his shoulders, almost crashing the cone she held tightly on her other hand but he just continued staring at her with warm and comfort evident on his eyes.

 

"K-kris!" she panicked. What the hell is he trying to do? 

 

Little by little, Kris leaned closer as Hyoyeon took a step back preventing whatever Kris is thinking in his head, terrified of what might happen next. Kris is not turning crazy because of the ice-cream right? she thought as cold sweat started to form on her forehead.

 

Little did she know, Kris' serious and lustful eyes turned into small slits as he started chuckling, still right in front of her face. 

 

"You're so clumsy!!!" he exclaimed, as he pointed to the nervous girl and wipes the side of her lips with his thumb."How can you leave the cream on your face just like that?" he continued laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter