Ice Skating Romance

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 13: ice skating romance "This isn't so bad afte-?" by: jamxchology

After finally establishing their mutual understanding towards one another during their date in the amusement park a week ago, Kris made sure to keep in contact with Hyoyeon, while she responded back to all his efforts and messages that he's been trying to give off. 

 

He would call her during his spare time, she would text him whenever she feel like it and the two of them even developed a habit of skyping before they go to bed until the sun rises. And now, the two of them finally decided to meet up again to go ice skating together. Luckily for them, even though there was no actual winter in California, the city head still managed to put a huge ice skating rink during the mid-year season for everyone to enjoy. 

 

Hyoyeon stares at Kris intently as he makes up for another round of lap around the huge rink, gliding and twirling around like a pro effortlessly while she, on the other hand sat by the waiting bleachers, still struggling with her laces that can't seem to fit to the endless holes of her rented shoes. 

 

Noticing her now furrowed eyebrows, Kris guessed that she was finally out of patience and skated towards Hyoyeon's direction, kneeling in front of her. "Here, let me tie those for you" he said, as he pulled her legs out and placed it onto his thigh. 

 

"Yaa!" Hyoyeon shrieked, pulling her leg out. 

 

"Just relax okay?" Kris stated, pulling her leg back to place it back to his thigh again..

 

A minute after, he finally finished and he stood her up, slowly guiding her to the inside rink tightly holding onto her unoccupied hand. "Kris, I... Uh, I don't know how to skate." Hyoyeon confessed, a little scared. "I've never done this before." 

 

Kris laughed shortly and raised a brow. "I don't believe you. The last time I did, I ended up being the ugly one" he joked making the blonde girl laugh back too. "Seriously Kris. I really do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter