I Got A Boy, Handsome Boy!

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 15: i got a boy, handsome boy "I'm going to L.A to see you "What?!? "I'm booking a flight right now" by: jamxchology

"Hyo! Which suits me better? This one or this one?" Sooyoung asked, as she raises two different dresses that she carefully picked from the clothing racks. The two of them hanging around Century City, inside the infamous Dolce and Gabbana store.

 

"How about this one? Oh wait! How about that?" she frantically ran around as if ready to buy the whole boutique.

 

"Sooyoung, can you please explain what the hell in the world is going on?" Hyoyeon followed around half-panting, totally clueless and confused about her best friend's childish actions. However, she's no longer surprise as she acts like this every single day whenever she's around her. 

 

'She's not going crazy is she?' she inwardly thought. 

 

"Hyo! Can you just help me out? This is an emergency" the tan, tall girl answered, ignoring her bestie's question. 

 

"EMERGENCY?" Hyoyeon snapped. "You interrupted my date with Kris, dragged me all the way here and tell me this is an emergency? SOOYOUNG-AH! How is shopping for clothes an emergency?!?" 

 

"Hyo, it is!!!" she defended. "I'm about to have a boyfriend and I'm about to meet him so-" 

 

"WHAAAT?!?!" Hyoyeon yelped in surprise. "You already had a boyfriend and yet you didn't even bother informing me?"

 

"Well..." Sooyoung thought for a while. "He's not exactly my boyfriend yet... but what can I do, you're always busy with Kris!!!" 

The blonde girl cocked her eyebrows and smiled giddyly at her best friend, sarcastically muttering a 'mhmm' before talking again. "Just spill it Soo" 

 

"Spill what?" 

 

"Everything about that boyfriend of yours" 

 

"I told you he's not my boyfriend yet" Sooyoung defended. 

 

"I still want to know" Hyoyeon challenged, tapping her feet on the ground as if she's some sort of a police inspector that is interrogating a criminal.

 

"No way!" Sooyoung giggled, as she held onto a random flowery dress this time. 

 

"Yes way!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter