I Have My Answer Now

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 20:i have my answer now "I-I... " by: jamxchology

 

 

 

"So..." Sooyoung and Chen spoke up, scrutinzing the two guilty blonde pairs seated on her own living room couch holding their hands tightly as if they were criminals. "Why were you two up to exactly?" 

 

Silence. 

 

*Crickets Crickets*

 

"Kim Hyoyeon!!" the brownhead shouted out loud at her best friend this time. "I demand you to speak up right now!" 

 

"What?!" the long hair blonde girl replied flustered. "I have nothing to speak of!" she said. 

 

"Kris?" Chen spoke this time, narrowing his eyes at his guy best friend.

 

"What did I do?" Kris replied, trying his best to be nonchalant. 

 

The two darkheads sighed, knowing that this conversation will get nowhere. Sooyoung knew for a fact that Kim Hyoyeon can be a stubborn mushroom head if she wanted to all day long, and Chen certainly got the hint that Kris will not speak up either even if he is already proven red-handed with Kim Hyoyeon by his side. 

 

"Why were you following us during our date?" Chen asked, raking his hair in frustration. 

 

"Hey! We weren't following you! We didn't even know that you were going to a park!" Hyoyeon defended themselves. "Right Kris?"  she nudged, making Kris flinch.

 

"A-ah right! We had our own plans too and I took her out on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter