Just Ruined the Moment

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 14: just ruined the moment "I've been waiting outside your apartment for two hours and a half already and I'm already burning from my tan. So will you please come home now and let me in "What the! You're in- "I'm in L.A!" by: jamxchology

Hyoyeon blinked in surprise as she recovers from the sudden fall, inwardly cursing at her laces for committing such a dreadful mistake. However, after she looked up and realized the position she was in, a sudden hot feeling came to her senses as a blush crept on her cheeks. She then felt even redder when she got in contact with Kris' eyes which were also gazing at her with more lust as there should have been. 

 

"K-ris" she muttered, nervously as he held onto her back and pressed her down, inching their body closer together. "W-what are you doing?" 

 

He didn't respond as he started leaning his head closer, meeting her halfway. 

 

She wanted to move and get out of his grip, but at the same time, she just wanted to stay with him and seize the moment. Thinking it's the best timing and opportunity the heavens might have given them. She wanted to stand up, walk away and avoid this awkward situation, yet at the same time, she felt comfort and safety in his arms. She wanted to punch him in the face for his actions, yet she wanted to stay and let him do whatever he wanted to do. What the heck did she get herself into again this time? 

 

Closer and closer, their faces came in contact with each other. Slowly by slowly, their noses touch. Little by little, their heartbeat sunk and beat in the same rhythm as they feel each others breath tickling their necks- taking their breath away. 

 

One. Two. Three. Four. Fiv-

 

"Yuan di tabuguo duojiu zai zhe xin de qi shidian zhanzhe shi wo, guanka yiyi dou jipo fangqi zai wo zidian mei luruguo, women yi fen liangtou ben shi taiyang ban yiti jiegou. Oh, Oh" 

 

Right before their lips crashed, Kris' phone rang causing him to groan as he fished his phone out of his pocket as Hyoyeon stood up from their position and slowly scooted all the way to the rental booth, avoiding contact with him. 

 

'Calling: Chen' 

 

What kind of timing does this guy have? He thought as his face filled with an apparent annoyed expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter