Romantic Banterings Part II

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 25: Romantic Banterings Part II "Yah! Are you crazy?!?... " by: jamxchology

*Back in the hotel... *

 

"Kris, do you really know what you're doing?" Hyoyeon curiously asked as she tries to peak in from Kris' back. 

 

"I told you, I used to be the camp scout leader when I was in college." Kris replied as he marinated another set of beef that he organized in front of him alongside with a bunch of other ingredients that he is going to use for his dishes. "Of course I know what I'm doing."

 

Hyoyeon pouted, "Are you sure you're not exaggerating?" 

 

"Stop snooping around and just work on the kimchi." Kris demanded as he busily worked on chopping off the vegetables this time. 

 

"Tsk, how bossy! " Hyoyeon sneered as she put on a pair of pink gloves and her cute tiger headband, quickly settling on the opposite counter. 

 

"Don't mess it up. I don't want to end up in the hospital tomorrow because of food poisoning." Kris warned turning around and pushing his tongue out to do a mehrong, following it with his signature grin afterwards.

 

"Don't you have any faith in your girlfriend?" Hyoyeon bantered, soaking the cabbage into the cold water with much force." 

 

"I do. But I don't think I have faith when it comes to your food measurements and skills at all." Kris jested which later on earned him a jab on his hip from his girlfriend. 

 

"Ahh!" he grunted loudly, curling on the floor. Shocked, Hyoyeon immediately rushed to his side frantically kneeling down. "H-hey, are you okay?"

 

"I-it hurts."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter