I Guess We Should

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

chapter 9: i guess we should "We should... go on a date. I want to bring you somewhere special"  by: jamxchology

"Hey, I'm on my way :)See you in a few -Hyoyeon"

 

Kris smiled upon reading yet another text message from Hyoyeon. 

 

Earlier this morning, she texted him saying that she wants to make it up to him after the cancelled appointment they were suppose to have beforehand and that she's willing to meet up with him today in a coffeeshop somewhere in Anaheim. Of course, he agreed without any other questions and once again, prepared for the special day ahead of him. 

 

"I'm by the area now. I'll see you soon :D" -Kris" 

 

He was once again enchanted in his phone and replying to her text messages as he paced towards the cafe, causing him to lose his sense of attention and direction. It was too late when he looked up because after another step, he met up with the throbbing pain on his forehead after bumping into the cafe's clear glass doors. 

 

"Oww!" he muttered under his breath, as he rubs the hurt spot. An employee eyed him and quickly went by his side to check if he was okay. 

 

"Yeah I'm alright, It's just that you have a really clean doors and so uh... nevermind I'm just going to sit down... right there" he said out of embarrassment as he scurries all the way to the other end of the bistro. 

 

It hasn't even been a minute when Kris spotted those peculiar blonde hair pulling out a blue luggage towards the coffee shop's direction. He let out a short chuckle when he noticed that she was wearing a white and red striped shirt and high-waisted jean shorts. It was very similar to his outfit on that day too, making them perfectly matching. 

 

"Hyo! Hey! I'm inside... but you can't hear me so I'm just going to shut up now" he excitedly waved, not realizing that she probably cannot hear him due to their distance. 

 

Soon after, Hyoyeon got closer and before she could even enter the doors, she spotted Kris right away. 

 

"Hey Kris!" she waved from the outside. 

 

Kris waved back with the wishful thought that she won't do the same mistake he did when he bumped through the doors... But he was jinxed because she did too. 

 

As soon as the blondie recovered from the shock, she quickly scurried to where her eyeball mate was and avoided every possible embarrassment she could possibly encounter.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Kris asked. 

 

"Geeze, that was so embarassing! Do you think anyone saw that?" Hyoyeon asked, as she slyly looked around, checking every corners.

 

"Oh come on, nobody did..." the tall man comforted. "I think" he added, making the girl laugh hysterically. 

 

"Here's some tea to warm you two up" a waitress dressed in all green offered. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter