See You Soon

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 3: see you soon "It's like a woman's department store here"  "Whatever! Stop making fun of me..." by: jamxchology

The next day, Kris woke up from the rapid ringing of his cellphone. The sun was already shining brightly from the open space that he had but he was totally unaware of it. Without getting up from his bed, he lazily reached for his phone on the side table, beside the night lamp.

 

"Hello?" he said, as soon as he picked up.

 

"Kris! I need you to get me something from my bag." Hyoyeon demanded, once again, making sure to jump to the immediate topic she had in mind.

 

Kris blinked a little and slowly rubbed his eyes as he adjusts to the bright atmosphere that was surrounding him, he was surprise that the sun has already rised and so he checked the time. "It's 9 a.m." he said. 

 

"It's 6 a.m. here! Stop being lazy" Hyoyeon commanded. With this, Kris shot up from his bed and walked out to the living room where he placed the blue luggage. He was wearing a blue shirt and a plain grey pajamas which perfectly suited his tall and masculine body. 

 

"I have an interview today but the address was changed and I wrote it on my notebook" Hyoyeon explained. She was regretfull that her organizational skills were horrible because it never helps her with any situations, including this. Kris wasn't exacty paying attention though, how could he? All he wanted to do was go back to his comfy bed and continue with his slumber.

 

"Uhm, problem" he stated then he heard Hyoyeon gasp.

 

"Did you lose the bag again?" she panicked. 

 

"No... you have a lock on it." Kris reminded. "What's your combination?" 

 

He heard her scoff from the other line before speaking again. "I can't give you my combination!"

 

Kris scratched his nape as he stirs back to the direction of his room, "I'm going to bed then." he announced.

 

"No, no! Wait!!!" the girl from the other line shrieked which made him stop from his tracks.

 

"Dang it!" Hyoyeon muttered as she walks back and forth, biting her nails again. It's a bad habit that she developed from her early teen years. Whenever she's undecided about something, she'll either do a lot of babbling or biting. Kris must've felt this because he suggested something out of nowhere. 

 

"Well, what if I give you my combination to make you feel better? Does that work?' 

 

"Uhh, I guess so..."Hyoyeon lightened up from the guy's great idea and she took a seat beside the blue luggage placed on the couch. "But just promise me you won't go through any of my stuff okay?" 

"Okay." Kris reassured. 

 

She took a deep breath before spilling out a secret of hers. "1-5-2-5" 

 

Kris focused on the orange lock by the left hand side of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter