Luggage Exchange

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter 1: luggage exchange "! I'm late!"  "I want my coffee now!" by: jamxchology

Hyoyeon bit her lip as she stared at the white paper in front of her, frantically going through each and every word as she reread its contents for the billionth time. Sighing, as she mentally scolds herself for being overly sentimental before clicking the pen back to its place, scribbling a short ‘sincerely’ alongside with her signature and cautiously sealing it into a particular brown envelope. With deeper thoughts, she then scurried over to her bedside to turn off the lamp to get a good night’s sleep.

 

The next day...

 

"Where the hell is it?"

 

Hyoyeon muttered under her breath as she rummages through her light peach shoulder bag. She's currently inside one of the coffee shops located inside Incheon Airport and she's in a hurry to catch an important flight going to Los Angeles. Originally, she was scheduled for a six o'clock a.m. flight and she only has ten more minutes before the plane leaves but because of her clumsiness, the plane might depart without her. 

 

This kind of situation is typical for Kim Hyoyeon. She's always been tardy and running late when it comes to important appointments and faces this type of humiliation in public because of her habit of misplacing things here and there and today is no exception either. She's always absent minded so she forgot to set her alarm again before falling asleep last night and it almost slipped her mind that she needed to go to the airport for her departure as well. 

 

"Sorry, I know it's in here somewhere" Hyoyeon frantically talked to the employee who's impatiently waiting for her by the counter as she continues to scan her belongings. Darn it! 

 

She could literally feel almost every one's eyes on her, especially the guy behind her who felt like he was secretly throwing daggers at her already because of his continuous rolling of the eye and sighing. She gave him a short death glare before snapping back into reality.

 

"Oh! Here it is!" 

 

Her face automatically brightened up upon seeing her wallet that she's been looking for, for almost forever. She then turned to the employee and handed him a ten dollar bill and walked up to the side counter, dragging her belongings and a simple strawberry frappucino order with her, taking one last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter