Park Tours, Picnic and Getting Caught II

Away We Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 19: park tours, picnic and getting caught 2 "I know this is not the right time to ask you this but will you be my girlfriend???" by: jamxchology

 

 

"Hey! No fair" Hyoyeon lamented, as she charged for the ball only to be held out by Kris for the millionth time, again. "You're so tall already yet you're still taking advantage of me!" 

 

"Why are you blaming it on my height?" Kris chuckled, as he playfully pass the ball to Hyoyeon only to dribble it back fast to him when she thought she almost got it. "It's not my fault I happened to be born this way." 

 

"Well it's your fault now. You happened to have a choice yet you're not even passing the ball to me and let me score!" she complained, yet still determined to snatch it away from him. 

 

"Who's fault is it that you're short and slow anyways? Not mine!" Kris joked as he executed a cross double dribble making Hyoyeon groan in frustration. "Come get it from me!" 

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the universe, Josh, Clyde and Brayden chuckled amongst themselves as they watched over their guardians of the moment totally lost in their own world. It's been an hour since the two of them held the deal to play basketball with them and the rest of the kids. But somehow, after holding onto the ball, those two in-denial sweethearts happened to be so enthralled by their game that they did not even discern that the rest of the kids had completely gave up on their bickerings on the court and decided to watch them by the bleachers as they challenge each other on a one on one game for the third time already. Kris, being the taller one obviously won and up until now, Hyoyeon didn't even held a slight chance to score a 3. 

 

"Kris gege surely is a meanie" Clyde commented as he watched in awe. "He wouldn't even let his girlfriend score!" 

 

"Clyde! Kris said Hyoyeon is not his girlfriend yet." Brayden butted. 

 

"Psh! Kris gege is just a good liar and you two are gullible enough not to notice it. Can't you see? They even forgot about us the moment they started playing. So not fair" Clyde whined. 

 

Josh sighed. "Adults these days! Why can't they just make things a weetle bit easier and be honest to each other? If Hyoyeon jiejie is just younger and Kris gege doesn't like her, I would have told her I have a crush on her already!" 

 

"Are you joking? Hyoyeon wouldn't have liked you either way! Kris is the only guy meant for her." Brayden argued. 

 

"That's right! We should help them instead" Clyde grinned as crazy ideas formed on his silly head.

 

 

"Ha! Got'cha!" Hyoyeon happily bounced as she steered the ball from Kris' hold and aimed for the net, successfully shooting a 3-point in the process. "I told you I'd come get it from you" she proudly said.

 

Kris sneered. "Yeah okay there, I let you grabbed that so you would've made at least one shot!" Kris sneered as he crossed his arms together. 

 

"Yah yah whatever! You still look like an alpaca to me!" Hyoyeon threw back as she spoke nonsense. 

 

"Kris Gege! Hyoyeon jiejie! You're finally done!" the three younger boys cheered as they met them halfway. "Geeze, we thought were going to have to wait here forever and watched you two play" 

 

"Sorry buddy! It's just that your jiejie so much that I thought she has to spend extra time for tutorials" Kris joked indirectly. 

 

Hyoyeon gave him a death glare to shut him up before returning back to the younger ones and smiled. "Are you guys bored? What do you want to do?" 

 

"Yeonnie, were hungry and we want to have a picnic" they all announced.

 

"Okay! Picnic it is" she declared, as they headed to the centre of the park. 

 

----

"Sorry guys! This is what they only had left" the two blondies announced as they brought hotdog sandwiches, french fries, chips and sodas and layed them on the grass completing the mini circle the three boys made. 

 

"Yumm!" Josh growled as he dived in for the food right away. "This is the best sandwich ever" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter