Setting Things Right-Part 1

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

I woke up with a start, I could hear rustling and people walking about outside. What time is it? How long have I slept for? I looked up and saw HyeRim sleeping soundly. I let out a sigh of relief, she seemed to be doing fine. I stood up quietly and looked at my bedside clock, it was 7pm already! I slept for the  whole afternoon! The other members would be back by now. I could hear them calling my name for outside. I had th urge to ignore them and stay with HyeRim, because I knew she would panic if she woke up in a strange place alone. But I knew I had to go out to the members if I wanted to keep her secret...

I walked out of the room and closed the door silently behind me. I walked toward the living room and saw all the other members sitting on the couch. 

Yunho "HEYYY, sleeping beauty has finally awoken, who was the one that kissed u awake?"

Jaejong "Hahaha, nah he probably fell off the bed himself"

Me "Very funny guys..."

Yoochun " So where were you the whole day? We had a great time at the beach!"

Junsu "yep! Not many fans there, nice a peaceful"

me "oh, um... I went back to the company building to go get something"

Junsu "You serious?! You bummed out on the trip to the beach because you forgot something!"

Me " err yea..."

from there the conversation moved on from me and went to our latest performance on music core. I just sat there quietly not really paying attention to what they were saying, but worrying about HyeRim sleeping back in my room. 

 Yunho stood up to go to the bathroom, suddenly 2 minutes later he ran back with a shocked face and almost jumped on me. 

"CHANGMIN, WHY IS HYERIM COVERED IN BANDAGES SLEEPING IN YOUR ROOM?!?!"

i sat there open mouthed, not knowing how to explain myself. All the other members turned around shocked.

"WHAT HYERIMS HERE" yelled Junsu

"..IN BANDAGES?!?!?" Asked jaejong

"CHANGMIN.... Explain yourself!" Said Yoochun

i didn't know what to do, I promised HyeRim that I wouldn't tell anyone what happened today, but I wanted to help her. She was too young and fragile to be treated that way, it was too much for anyone to be treated like that. I sighed, all the members were staring at me expecting me to say something, but I shook my head. "I'm sorry guys, I can't tell you. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I promised HyeRim that I wouldn't tell anyone. But don't worry, I promised myself that I would help her and make sure this didn't happen again. I WILL FIX THIS" the other members just stared at me and didn't know what to say. 

Yunho broke the silence by saying, " I trust that you will fix this maknae, but you have to understand that you have to cant fix it alone, you have to find the people that HyeRim trust and tell them, because they understand her better they might be able to do what is best for her."

"then who should I tell? Who's close to her?"

"Hmm, I know BoA noona is exceptionally close to her" sad jaejong.

"ok then, who else?" I asked

"umm, I noe, you know that youngest member of that new girl group? SNSD's youngest member.. Hmm.. Seo JooHyun! That her name, she's really close with her aswell" said Junsu

"Ahh I knew her, I'm really good friends with her, JooHyun right?" I said

"yes her" said Junsu

"Also that new girl! The one from China!"  Said yoochun

"SongQian? I never knew she was close with HyeRim..." I said

"I see them together all the time, and HyeRim talks to her in Chinese a lot" 

"oh okay then, so, BoA Noona, Joohyunnie, and SongQian anyone else?"

"Oh yeah, don't forget her brother!" Added Yunho

"Her brother?" I asked

"Yes, her brother came to the company about 2 weeks ago, but I'm not sure she knows yet... I met him the other day at the company building and he was looking at her secretly in dancing and singing classes. I started talking to him and his name was Cho KyuHyun"

"Cho KyuHyun..."

"Yep, he told me he was her brother but he never knew she was a trainee at this company until he was offered a contract here himself. He said he never payed much attention to her, but recently once he s how hard she was working, he began to feel guilty and feel her pain and hard work. Her brother seems like someone who you can trust. I suggest you tell him first"

"Hmm ok, I'll go find them tommorow"

"okay, but I think you should take her home now." Said Junsu

"She needs medical support from her family" added jaejong

"but what about her parents? I don't think she wants her parents to see her like this" I said

" I'll give you her brothers phone number and you call him to take her back to her house without anyone finding out, okay?" Suggested Yunho

" okay then, I'll call her brother"

Yunho got out his phone and texted Cho KyuHyun's number to me. I got up and went back to my room to go call him. I walked inside and saw that HyeRim was still sleeping, so I sat down next to her and held her hand while I dialed the number. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Cho Kyuhyun?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"I'm Shim ChangMin from DBSK"

"Oh! Umm, Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I need to tell you something important that has happened, but I need you to keep it a secret, it's about your little sister, Cho HyeRim"

" WHAT IS SHE OKAY?!?"

"Well, now she is, I think"

"Tell me what happened! What do you mean you think!"

And I told him everything that happened. Starting from when I found her in the studio to now. I told him not to tell anyone, not even his parents. KyuHyun kept an open mind and agreed. He told me his address and asked me to bring HyeRim home first before we take the next move. 

So I went and told hyungs that I would take her home, and Yunho came and helped me carry her downstairs to my car and once again lay her across the backseat. 

"Wow she's light, she should eat more" said Yunho

" I know right, she's very skinny"

" I know you will take care of her maknae, keep her safe"

"I will, I promise"

and I drove off towards her home.