Strong Heart

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

Strong Heart Script:

Seungi: Really! i could never tell! You guys dont look very alike...

HoDong: They don't? to me they look quite similar, but HyeRim you do look more like ChangMin, I would have thought he was your brother!

ChangMin: Hahahaha, i would wish she was my sister..

KyuHyun: NO Shes mine!

*HyeRim walks back to her seat smiling*

BoA: Shes all of ours! She belongs to all of us.

Everyone Else: YEAH!!!

HoDong: So, HyeRim, JunYoung would you like to tell us your story? We would love to hear about you.

*HyeRim and JunYoung look at each other*

JunYoung: Why don't you go first, my story links onto yours.

*The audience whispers in question*

HyeRim: Okay then. *takes a deep breath*. Well when i was 3 years old my whole family was very busy and didn't have time to take care of me. Appa and umma were both busy with their individual buisness's overseas, my big sister Cho Ara was overseas studying music and KyuHyun oppa was busy studying for school. No one could look after me, so my umma had an idea. She brought me to S.M Building and she and Lee SooMan ajusshi made a contract. The contract was that i would train as a trainee with S.M from the age of 3 until around 12, then i would debut. Other companies such as YG, JYP, Loen, Starship etc. also took part in the contract. The companies would all pay for my training in different languages, dancing, singing, acting etc also overseas trips until i debut. When i debut around the age of 12 i would be able to be "lent" to different companies to sing and perform their songs aswell. 

HoDong: LENT? 

Seungi: You sound like a library book!

*Audience Laughs*

HyeRim: Hahaha, Its nothing like that oppa! More like i am not only an artist for S.M but also for other compaies, but my main one is S.M. Nothing like a library book! JunYoung has the same contract as me.

Seungi: So hes a library book aswell! Hahaha

ChanYeol: They are the Library Duo!

BaekHyun: Yes! The library Duo!!!

Lay: Hahaha, Don't be too mean to them!

Onew: Don't tease our little HyeRimmie and JunYoungie! *Playful Glare*

Seungi: Looks like our Onew has a soft spot for these 2 newbies

Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

YunHo: Today HoDong hyung and Seunggi should hold your tongues!

HoDong & Seungi: Why?

YunHo: Because if you do or say anything to these two *points to JunYoung and HyeRim*, you will have the whole of SM on your back for the rest of your life!

*HoDong & Seunggi stare with big eyes* *Other artists nod in agreement*

LeeTeuk: Your both going to have to watch your mouths, otherwise i will never let you go! *Crosses arms with evil smirk*

EunHyuk: Watch your mouths

HoDong & Seungi: *Gulp*

Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HoDong: So would you like to continue with your story HyeRim?

HyeRim: Okay. Well a few years ago i had finished all the courses for a trainee and i had not reached the correct age yet...

Seungi: Wait, you learned EVERYTHING?!

HyeRim: well, i wouldn't say everything, but everything that i needed to learn.

HoDong: What did that include?

HyeRim: Well the basic dance structures, basic voice, basic acting, Korean, English, Japanese, CHinese...

HoDong: What! You know all of those languages!

BoA: Well all S.M artists know at least 2-3 languages, since HyeRim had more traning that us she ofcourse would know more than us. 

Jessica: It is almost compulsury for us to learn languages.

HoDong: Right...

HyeRim: Anyway, so had nothing to do at the company and then i was sent to Australia to perfect my english. I stayed there for 1 1/2 years and then came back to korea. After i got back from Australia i went back to training with other trainees instead of by myself. But then one thing startled me. 

HoDong: What happened?

EunHyuk: It was a surprise for all of us actually...

HyeRim: Well in Australia i met a friend, and then when i came back to korea i found that exact person also in SM training with me.

Audience: *Shock*

HoDong: OMG Really? Who is it?

HyeRim: Well he is sitting right next to me..

Seunggi: JunYoung-ssi??!! 

*HyeRim nods*

Seunggi: AHh!! So thats what leeteuks post meant! Your boy friend from australia was JunYoung! It was you two in the photo! 

*JunYoung and HyeRim both nod*

Seunggi: And it was you two in Super Juniors performance! In the costumes!  They were so cute!!

*JunYoung and HyeRim blush*

HoDong: You 2 look good with each other! You 2 should be a couple!

YunHo: No Way! Theyre only 12 and 13!

Seungi: But its never too young to start!

Victoria: They are very suitable for each other.

SeoHyun: I agree!

TaeYeon: Same here!

*Kris, Lay, ChanYeol, BaekHyun, Kai, Luhan, Amber, Onew, Jessica all nod in agreement*

LeeTeuk: Anyone who dates either one of them have to go through me first! 

EunHyuk: And Me!

ChangMin & KyuHyun: And definetely us!

Seungi: If one person has to go through all of you... then both of them will end up being FOREVER ALONE

HoDong: I agree, all of you can never be fully happy with one person, nobody is perfect.

SeoHyun: Umm... Why don't you ask their opinion themselves?

Victoria: Exactly! *high-fives SeoHyun*

JunYoung: Well.. i... dont know.. *looks at HyeRim*

HyeRim: I... dont... knw....

HoDong: I'll make it easy for you guys, HyeRim, do you like JunYoung?

HyeRim: umm.. hes very nice and caring...

HoDong: JunYoung, do you like HyeRim

JunYoung: Shes a very sweet and beautiful girl and the only one i am truley close with...

HoDong: Then it is settled! 

*JunYoung & HyeRim stare in shock* 

*Everyone else cheers*

HoDong: JunYoung why don't you show your affection to her somehow!

JunYoung: But... umm... what!... I dunno

Seunggi: Kiss Her!!!!

*HyeRim sits there staring at her hands*

*JunYoung slowly moves in and kisses her lightly on the cheek*

*Audience goes wild*

HoDong: Now thats how we do it! 

*ChangMin & KyuHyun hug each other and pretend sob into each others arms*

SeoHyun: Oppas, what wrong?

ChangMin: Its so touching, our little HyeRim has grown up

KyuHyun: watching her from nappies and changing her diaper to this, its just so EMOTIONALLL TT.TT

*HyeRim leans back in her chair and slaps KyuHyun's leg playfully"

HyeRim: OPPA!!!!

Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

*HyeRim's POV*

I could feel my face flushed red, how could oppa say that on live tv! So embarrasing!! I looked over at JunYoung and saw him looking in his lap with a extremely confused and worried look on his face. I looked at him and placed my hand lightly on his. He looked up at me with surprise in his eyes, i know im not suppose to act like this on TV but he just looks really... lost...

I give him a reassuring smile.

 

*JunYoung* 

Her smiled is breathtaking. How can i not love her. When HoDong ajusshi asked me if i liked her, i wanted to scream that she was the one that i want, the one i... love.

The kiss on her cheek was something i wanted to do for a long time infront of people, to show her that she belongs to me.  

My thoughts ran back to the contract.. all the energy in my body drained out. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out deeply. What am i suppose to do?

I Love her...