Surprise?!

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

"JOHNNY?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I said shocked.

He seemed pretty shocked aswell.

"What are YOU doing here?!?!"

HaRin felt a little awkward and retreated out the door, "It seems like you two will get on pretty well, I will just leave you two alone"

I stared at her retreating shadow and as she closed the door. I turned back to Johnny and said, " Okay then, you might as well sit down." I sat down against the wall on the floor grabbing my towel and water bottle at the same time. I took a giant gulp from my bottle and wiped my sweat with the towel. Johnny took a seat next to me without a word.

"So... You gonna tell me your story?"

"Not until you tell me yours first" he said grudgingly 

GAWD... Boys these days... "Fine. Well since I was young my parents ddidn't care much about me, also my brother and sister, they were all too busy. So my mother decided to send to this entertainment company to train since I showed some musical talent. They sent me to this company at the age of 3, and since then I have trained alongside everyone else here. I signed a contract saying that I would debut around the age of 12, as an experimental project. No company has ever trained anyone for so long at such a young age, so they don't know if I will succeed or not. Other companies like YG, JYP, Loen etc have also taken part in the contract and pay some of my training expenses. They can use me to produce and perform their songs if they want to use me, but S.M makes the final decision." 

"Wow.. Since you were 3.... What do you learn when your that young?"

"Well, you learn different languages, I'm fluent in Korean, Chinese, English and also Japanese. Learn basic dances like, ballet, Latin, hip hop etc. Singing excercises to develop your lungs etc"

"Then what were you doing in Australia?"

"I was sent there to practice my English and also experience life outside Korea. It would help with my training and future debut."

"Ahh alright. Interesting story"

"Your turn, what's your story"

Johnny took a deep breath before he answered, " Same as you, I showed talent from when I was young. My parents bought me everything I wanted, from musical instruments, to paying for music classes, to dance classes to singing classes. I always wanted to train with a company, but didn't know which one to chose. And since i lived in Australia it would be hard. My parents agreed to me taking part in auditions, in the end I chose S.M entertainment. I passed the audition with flying colors and was offered a contract right away. I took the offer home and wanted to explain it to my parents. But then.... The accident happened.... And everything was put on hold. My parents spend so much money on my brothers funeral that they couldn't pay for me to go to Korea. So I had to decline to offer. Only recently that S.M made contact with me again, offering to pay for my expenses to go to Korea to train. I took their offer, and here I am."

"Wow..."

At that exact moment the door burst open and Leeteuk oppa and EunHyuk oppa from Super Junior burst though the door. 

"HYEEERIMMMMM~" both of them sang.

Once they saw Johnny they both froze. 

"Teukkie oppa, Hyukkie oppa. This is a new trainee"

Johnny stood up and bowed, "Hello, my name is Kim JunYoung"

hmm JunYoung, he never told me his Korean name. Then again I never told him mine.

"Hello we are Super Juni-OR!"

We all laughed at their playfulness. 

"Would you like to come to dinner with us? We're just grabbing a bite to eat before we go off to Kiss the Radio"

"Sure! I'm starving! junYoung, come with us!" Using his Korean name had a good ring to it.

"errr... Okay I guess."

We all headed out the building and across the road to a small cafe where us S.M trainees normally go to eat, other than the cafeteria inside. We found a table and sat down, each ordering our own dinner. 

"So" said Leeteuk " where you from?" He asked JunYoung.

"Australia" 

"Really? HyeRim just came back from Australia!"

"Yeah, I know..."

"You do?" Asked EunHyuk

"We were next door neighbors in Australia...." I said quietly

"WHATTTTT!?!?!?!" Said leeteuk and eunhyuk in sync

"umm, yeah, we were also in the same class, and also did an assignment together" I added.

"THAT IS SOO COOL! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!" Said leeteuk! 

We continued our convo into the night while eating dinner. We learnt more and more about each other. Near the end of dinner Leeteuk suddenly wanted to take a photo, he said he wanted to keep it for memory. So we all gathered together and took a snapshot. He also took one for only me and JunYoung. 

After dinner leeteuk and eunhyuk headed towards the carpark to leave for their radio session. Junyoung and I headed back towards the company building. JunYoungs parents were there to pick him up. They were also quite surprised to see me but didn't say much. Johnny said that he was out in my trainee class and that he would be starting the day after tomorrow as tomorrow is the concert. I smiled and nodded. He left and I went back to the dance studio to pack up my stuff. It still seemed like a dream.... I still can't believe Johnny is here!!!!!! On the inside I was jumping with endless joy. I hailed a cab and went home, hoping tomorrow would go quickly so that I could see him again....

That night no one was home, kyuHyun oppa moved to Super Juniors dorm, and the rest of my family was still overseas. I washed and went to bed not noticing my mobile light up every few seconds......message after message was arriving.....