Setting Things Right-Part 4

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

Everyone started talking at the same time.

"OMG HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TOO HER!!!"

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS"

"POOR HYERIM!!! IS SHE OKAY!!!"

"THAT TEACHER!!! YOU HAVE TO FIRE HIM, PLEASE!!"

Lee SooMan Sunbaemin just held up his hand, and we fell silent. 

"I know you guys are angry, i was too when i saw this, i was infact outraged! My own staff! and handpicked trainees! Anyway i called you guys here today is to ask, you to take good care of HyeRim and check if she is okay. ChangMin i watched the rest of the CCTV and know you took good care of her, and i thank you for that. You guys are her closest friends, all i want to know is do you know why? Why are they doing this to her?"

"I think i know why" said JooHyunnie quietly

Everyone looked at her as she took a deep breath and started talking again.

"HyeRim once told me that the people in her class didnt like her because she was different. She has a different, better contract than the rest of them. Her contract allows her to debut at a young age and more chance of succes in the music industry. Everyone else had about 50% chance of success while she has 99%.She said that Its not fair to put them in the same class, and make them jealous of her. They have been bullying her for quite a while, but she never said anything because she thought it was her fault."

Lee SooMan looked gravely at JooHyunnie and nodded quietly.

"Well she wont have to put up with them anymore, because all of them are being expelled!"

"WHAT!!!" said KyuHyun and JooHyun together.

Me, SongQian and BoA looked at them as if they were crazy.

"isnt it better for HyeRim if they leave?"

"But she would probably blame herself for ruining their dreams" said KyuHyun

JooHyunnie nodded in agreement.

"Its okay, she wont have to feel guilty, because i was going to expel them anyway before i knew about the bullying"

"Why?" as BoA

"The whole class was a wreck, they slack off, dont learn anything and fall behind in all their studies. Its a waste of money to keep them. Im getting rid of the whole lot of them"

"Even the teacher?" asked SongQian.

"Yes. He was a man that always got on my nerves and questioned my authority. He has to go. Ive found someone better anyway."

All of us stayed silent. 

"Anyway, I just hope that you guys will take good care of HyeRim, because shes still so young. Even if she seems mature and smart, shes still is a child."

We all nodded in agreement and promised to take good care of her.

We filed out silently. Once the door closed everyone turned to face me. 

"Thank you ChangMin for coming to tell us" said BoA

"Technically i didnt tell you, Lee SooMan sunbaenim did" i noted

"But you were going to" said SongQian

"Thank You" said JooHyunnie 

Kyuhyun also nodded. 

"Thank you for what?" said a voice behind us.

We all jumped in surprise and turned around to see HyeRim. BoA, JooHyunnie and SongQian couldn't control their emotions and ran to her and pulled her into a tight embrace, with tears threatening to overflow. Me and KyuHyun stood back and smiled. HyeRim looked really surprised to see all her unnies hugging her tightly and crying. 

She looked at me and KyuHyun questionly and i just said, " Its okay, your safe now, we will all guard you and take care of you from now on"

HyeRim looked surprised for another second longer, but then broke into a true smile. Ive seen her smile so many times, but this time was different, the smile was for me.