My Last Present-LSM

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*Lee SooMan's POV*

I knew that this would happen... Sooner or later one of them would realise their feelings for each other. I had a feeling that it wouldn't last long. But what do i do now? they've already debuted, and are a major hit with the public, they're set to begin their promotions in 2 days! sigh... i have to talk to them. They seem so innocent together.

I stared at the screen of his computer, the black and white video reflecting off his glasses. I was watching and rewatching what happened in the dance room between HyeRim and JunYoung. My eyes werent their normal hard stern stare, but soft and caring. It would be a shock to anyone who saw me. I don't know why, but HyeRim and JunYoung are a soft spot within the company. 

From that first ever moment he saw little HyeRim come into his office he knew he had met the most special girl on earth. It was more like seeing your own beloved child for the first time. It was amazing. She was so young and innocent, yet so mature. 

When he first met JunYoung, and saw him sing and dance his own compositions and knew he would be a star. He was just so talented, and his shy, but funny quotes somehow made him even more attractive.

They would be perfect together.

Somehow i knew from the back of my mind i knew that they would be together before they even met. There was something about those 2 children that was just... different. But in a good way.

What should i do? I knew that this would happen, but how can i allow them to date? they're still young, and what if they decide to focus on themselves more than their work? 

Just then i saw 2 girls burt into the room of which JunYoung and HyeRim were in. I watched them closely and realised that they were JunYoung and HyeRim's friends from Australia. Come to think those 2 girls are quite pretty and talented themselves...

I watched as JunYoung and HyeRim sprang apart, and everyone froze shocked.

I felt sorry for JunYoung and HyeRim...

"Could Anita Adachi and Sharon Maslov please report to CEO Lee SooMan's office NOW! Please?" i said calmy into the PA speaker on my desk. It reminded me of high schools when children would be called through the PA system because they were in trouble or something. I watched from my computer as Anita and Sharon, stood there shocked for a second before slowly backing out of the room and started walking briskly towards my office. I quickly quit the CCTV cameras and straightened my tie, just before i heard a tentative knock on my door.

"Come in"

A girl with long black hair peeped around from the corner, once she saw me she quickly ducked down into a low bow. I quickly stood up and welcomed her into the room. Another girl with long brown hair followed her in. Both girls bowed deeply, and stood straight an rigid infront of my desk. I welcomed them to sit down and they looked at each other worried as they sat down. I smiled to myself.

"So, i hear that you 2 are Anita Adachi and Sharon Maslov? Friends of CHo HyeRim and Kim JunYoung?" i asked smiling.

"umm... yes, I'm Sharon and this is Anita" said the girl with brown hair.

"And we are BEST friends with JunYoung and HyeRim, we've known each other for years.. JunYoung mostly.." smiled Anita.

"Ahh.. then that is good...." i trailed off. "I think that you 2 have noticed that my lovely JunYoung and HyeRim are extremely talented"

"Yes! It was the right choice debuting them now! They are just sooo talented" gushed Sharon.

"Hahaha, yes, i think it was the best choice i had ever made! Just there is one thing..." i said.

"What is it?" asked Anita.

"well.. as you 2 might have noticed that HyeRim and JunYoung are starting to... umm... develop feelings for each other?" i said.

Anita and Sharon stared shocked. I could tell they were thinking back to what they saw before in the dance studio. I smiled.

"Well.. you see, according to the company rules, there is zero toleration for dating fellow artists within the company, this rule was made to reduce the anti-fans within the company. However, i have had this feeling for years that this rule is really hurting many of my artists. I'm thinking of cancelling this rule. What do you gys think?" i smiled.

"umm... i... dunno... i think it is a better thing to allow them to do what they want" said Anita quietly.

"I agree" smiled Sharon.

"Thats great! Then its official! i will officially cancel the rule now!" i turned towards my computer and typed a quick note to myself to canccel the rule (yes, lsm is lazy XD *all fiction*). 

"So, i actually called you 2 here to do me favour" i crossed fingers together and placed them on the desk.

Sharon and Anita looked at me surprised, but leaned forward slightly, interested in what i had to say.

"I would like you 2 to help me get HyeRim and JunYoung together" i smiled 

Sharon and Anita looked shocked at me. 

"Don't be so shocked, you make me feel like an old pedo" i laughed. "HyeRim and JunYoung are 2 very dear children to me, they are like the stars of my collection. I have seen from the start that something would happen between them, and it is only now that i have seen my predictions are true. I want to get them together. I dont care what it takes." i looked at the 2 girls seriously.

Both girls were still shocked, but quickly composed themselves.

"Umm.. yeah, both of us also want them to get together. Siwon oppa called us here today to supposedly discuss a 'party' type thing to help get them together. Leeteuk oppa came up with the idea" said Sharon excitedly.

"yep! They said they would organize something for JunYoung and HyeRim" said Anita.

"Oh.. i guess you guys were ahead of me then." i smiled. "I think i should add some to this 'party' of yours then, i will pay for all the expenses."

"Really!? That would be great! We have to go tell the others!" jumped Anita excitedly.

"So, when did you guys say this 'party' thing is?" i asked.

"tonight" replied both girls in unison.

"TONIGHT? How can you guys get everything ready in time?" i asked shocked.

"Leeteuk oppa has it all covered" smiled Anita.

"OMG that reminds me!" Sharon yelled. She turned to look at Anita, " We were suppose to get JunYoung and HyeRIm!" 

"OMG YESS!!! DAMNN....I'm sorry Lee SooMan sunbaenim-ssi, but we will have to go.." said Anita quickly jumping up.

"Oh.. yes, just remember, tell Leeteuk to charge everything under the company name, and i will pay for it." i smiled and stood up.

The girls smiled and thanked me, then hurridley left for the dance practice room. I smiled and sat down, i the CCTV program on my computer again and watched the girls barge back into te dance studio. JunYoung and HyeRim were in the corner playing on their phones laughing, as if nothing had happened. I saw the girls run to them and grab their bags from them and pulled them out of the room in a big rush. I smiled at JunYoung and HyeRim's expressions. This would be my present to them... for all their hard work, this would be my last present.

Suddenly i realised something. If Leeteuk had already planned all of this before, then he was planning on going against the rules of the company anyway! Damn that cheeky little rascal!

PARK JUNGSOOOOO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! BUT THINGS R JUST HECTIC AT SCHOOL!!!!

ANYWAY, I NOE THIS CHAP IS BORING, BUT I WILL DEFINETELY MAKE IT UP TO U GUYS IN DA NEXT CHAP :D

HAHAHAA XD NAUGHTY LITTLE LEETEUK

IM GONNA END THIS STORY REALL SOON! LIKE IN 2 CHAPS!!! (i noe ive said that before, but its true this time TT.TT)

XOXO