Little Maknae

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

All i remember after that day was waking up in a bed with bandages all over me and an ice pack on my head. I looked up and saw the slightly stained ceiling. My whole body felt stiff and hard to move.i felt something move agaisnt my arm and looked down, it was changmin! he was sleeping soundly against my arm and his right hand gripping onto mine tightly. I smiled down at him and his hair. I thought back to all the times that i have encountered him on stage and stuff. I never payed that much attention to him, he was really quiet and let his hyungs do all the talking. But after today, he seemed like a whole new person. A strong reliable person. Thinking about this i fell back into a peaceful slumber.

 

*ChangMin's POV*

She looked so fragile i was scared to move her. But i couldnt help the anger rising up inside of me. How could those bastards do this to her!!!  Shes just an innocent little girl!!! They wont get away with this that easily.

It seemed like HyeRim wanted to get up, but she looked bruised all over and blood was seeping through the fabris of her shirt. I was just about to tell her to sit back down when she fainted. Her whole body went limp and fell against me. I panicked for a while thinking what to do, but after a moment i decided to take her home. I picked her up in a bridal hold and walked out of the room, leaving the mess of food and blood behind. I reminded myself that i had to go back and clear it up before anyone sees it. 

As i walked further and further through the building something felt really weird... why was she so light? it seemed like she weighed like nothing at all! hmm, maybe its just because shes still a child. But still, she felt so light for her age. I should tell her to eat more.  Just at that moment I don't know what came over me but I bent my head down and lightly kissed her on the forehead,"I will stay by yourside to guard you"...

I carried her quickly down to the basement and layed her across the backseat of my car and strapped her in. I jumped into the drivers seat and started driving. Just as i was reaching the exit of the car park somethin hit me (not literally). I dont know where she lives! damn, i was an idiot. Hmm maybe i should just take her back to my dorm. Will hyungs be there? i hope not, otherwise ill have to answer A LOT of questions....

i looked in my review mirror and saw her pale little fragile body lying there, in my backseat. The more i look at her the more i begin to like her, her small little face somehow peaceful against all the chaos of her clothing and skin. Her long brown hair sprayed wildly around her face. Hmm... ever since i first saw her at the age of 3 her hair was brown, i doesnt seem like she dyed it.... maybe its just genes.

I should just take her back to my dorm, who cares if hyungs are there. I drove as fast as i could all the way back to my dorm and carried her upstairs. Luckily no one was home, so i walked inside and lay her on my bed. I slowly, careful not to jostle her too much, changed her clothes and wiped her clean. Under all the baggy clothes she was even smaller and fragile then i imagined. Her skin was stained with food and scratched, also some parts were purple with bruises. She looked like she had been hurt really badly, i went to the bathroom quietly and found the first aid box and searched through for anything to help her. I found some bandages which i wrapped around her wounds and cuts, and anti scarring cream on the more visible cuts. The bruises i couldnt do anything about, just hope they heal quickly. 

I stared at her cute sleeping face and thought back to the time when I first saw her...

"Hello, my name is Cho HyeRim"

hmm HyeRim? That's a pretty name. It suits her cute little face. wow she looks so young... Maybe only 4. Hmm hyungs seem to have taken a liking to her. I don't want to overwhelm her so I might as well keep my distance. I wonder what a young girl like her is doing here. She can't be a trainee... Can she? Wow if she is then Lee SooMan sunbaenim has seriously cracked it this time.... I can't believe he would get someone so young and innocent! Oh well.. It's none of my buisness. Hmm I want to become friends with her but it seems like she's quite shy.

After that day I watched her silently from a distance, I let hyungs to all the talking and making jokes and I just stood on the sidelines to watch. I noticed that she is actually a very smart girl, for her young age she seemed to have matured way beyond normal children. For that reason it seemed like she was holding in more of her emotions and feelings than she would show. In her eyes it seemed like there was endless depth, her eyes were innocent and clear, but hid all her emotions within her. And that made not only me, but several others attracted to her. Not only me and my hyungs watched her, but also BoA Noona, Super Junior hoobaes, the haven't yet debuted SNSD dongsaengs and even some of the older trainees who were not yet ready to debut liked her. She was like the company's little sister, little angel, maknae, miracle...

Looking at her I knew that I wasn't going to let her suffer anymore, I was going to help her, thinking about that I fell asleep against her arm.....