Get This Show On The Road

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*JunYoung POV* 

I can't leave her for 10mins! I go to the toilet and when i come out i see her being dragged away by some stranger! How could this of happened? Shes like an accident prone magnet! Geez... At least shes safe now. 

I kept on running and running towards the company building, wanting to keep her away from any danger or harm. I want her within the safe enclosure of S.M Building. Everytime something happens to HyeRim my overprotectivness just overcomes me. 

NO, i can't do this, i cannot put all our hard work at jeopardy. I  can't do this. I stopped suddenly less than one block away from S.M Building and pulled HyeRim into a tight embrace. I buried my face into her hair and breathed in her heavenly scent. It calmed me. 

"JunYoung-ah, what are you doing..." i heard HyeRim say

"Shh.... Please, can we just stay like this for a while." i whispered. 

She sighed and wrapped her arms around me. 

Is this me loving her as a little sister? or more? Why do i feel the need to have her, to have her stay by my side and never leave. I need her in my life.

I was too entranced to keep her safe that i didn't notice someone snapping away with their camera behind a bush.

 

*HyeRim's POV* 

*The Next Day*

"Wake Up! Wake Up! HyeRim-ah!" 

I grumbled and rolled over burying my head deep under my pillows. The person kept on shaking me to get up. I turned over and peeked one eye open to have a look at who it is. I saw manager appas face loom up above me. I screamed and pulled my covers over me. 

"HyeRim-ah, get up, its time to go to recording for Strong Heart! Get up!"

"Okay okay give me 2 mins..." i mumbled

"No, NOW!" he said!

"Okay okay," i pulled myself up. I followed appa into the kitchen still half asleep. I saw JunYoung in the same state as me sitting at the table with his head bowed. I plonked down next to him and lay my head on the table. 

Appa brought over a plastic bag with some take away food and dropped it on the table infront of us. 

"Guys, eat this. We have to leave in 15 mins. After you eat go and change then we will go to the salon."

"Appa, but its 5:30 in the morning!" groaned JunYoung.

"I know, but we must be earlier than all the other artists. They can't know that you guys are participating! The others have been briefed with the topics of Strong Heart already, we need to go ealier to get you two briefed aswell!"

"Fine...." i groaned and pulled the food towards me stuffing who knows what into my mouth.

After 20 mins both me and JunYoung were ready and were bundeled into the company van and driven off towards the salon. Normally me and JunYoung would spread out with our seating, but today we were too tired, so both of us sat at the back and i lay my head on his shoulder and drifted in and out of sleep.

I was woken with a jolt as the car parked into place outside a fancy salon. I lifted my head and noticed that JunYoung was still asleep soundly. His mouth was slightly open and hair strewn all over his forehead. He looked like a little child. I laughed and shook him awake. He grumbled and opened one eye to look at me.

"Time to get up sleepy head, we're here" i smiled and climbed out of the car.

I heard JunYoung mumble somthing and follow me out of the car.

I looked up at the huge expensive salon, it looked like a place where top stars would go. I ran over to appa and said, "Appa, are ou sure we are allowed to go here? It seems very expensive and high class...."

"Its okay darling, Lee SooMan ajusshi told us to come here, he said that he has made an appointment for us. He wants you 2 to look your best for your big day!"

"Hahaha, We must thank him sometime" said JunYoung suddenly coming up from behind me. I nodded in agreement.

We walked into the salon following appa. Inside was even more beautiful than i imagined! It was amazing! Downlights ran down the hall twinkling, there was a mini waterfall on one side of the main hall and a flashy TV replaying Kpop performances and MV's. A young woman walked over to us and started talking to appa. Me and JunYoung just stared at the place in awe. 

We were suddenly ushered through 2 big doors down the end of the hall and into  a HUGE salon area. There were as many as 20 hair washing stations, and then another 20 seats with mirrors. They were all equipped with their own make up sets, hair dressing products and tools. I didn't even get a good look before both me and JunYoung were pushed into seats to wash our hair. I looked over at JunYoung and saw that he had his eyes closed and was enjoying the treatment (or going back to sleep). I smiled and closed my eyes aswell, i might as well enoy my time here. 

After my hair was clean and smooth they dragged me over to a seat with a mirror infront and started drying and styling my hair. Normally the hairdresser would ask what hair style you wanted for that day, but these hairdressers didn't even hesitate before starting on my hair. They seemed to know what they were suppose to do. Soon enough the makeup artists arrived and started working on my face. They aswell seemed to know what to do. I didn't argue and sat back and relaxed. 

After about half an hour i felt their hands fall away and i opened my eyes. I was stunned, I still looked like me, but more like a goddess version. I was too stunned to say anything.

I looked over at JunYoung who was also next to me, he aswell had been "godefied" by the artists.

tumblr_m00apg3Bhd1rp4i1so5_250.jpg

*HyeRim*

15978668.jpeg

*JunYoung*

 

I turned towards the artists and bowed deeply. Out of the corner of my eye i saw JunYoung do the same. 
 

"Thank You so much! We really appreciate it!" i said.

"Yes we really do!" said JunYoung.

Appa suddenly appeared from the midist of the artists with 2 people following him. "We arent done yet" he said.

"We arent?" asked JunYoung.

"You still need to put on your costumes for today!" smiled appa.

"COSTUMES" Both me and JunYoung yelled. We looked at each other. The thought of the last costume that appa made us wear came through my mind. 

"err... appa... can we not..." i started.

"Hahahaha, dont worry! I'm not the one organizing your costumes! These are proffessionals here," he waved to the 2 people behind him, " and they have organized your wear for today".

"phew" i heard JunYoung say.

 

"Hello, my name is Designer Kim. And this is my assistant Designer Choi" said one of the woman behind appa. "If you come with us, we shall show you your costumes and you can try them on" smiled Desginer Kim.

Both me and JunYoung looked at each other but didn't say anything and just followed them. We walked out of the masssive salon and made our way to a small room on the other end of the hallway. The room was empty exept for 2 garmet bags. Designer Kim and Choi each grabbed a bag and brought it over to us. They each handed us one bag and pushed us behind 2 separate changing curtains. I hung my garnet bag on a hook and ped the bag.

I sighed with relief. I was sort of imagining something really tight and uncomfortable to wear, but when i saw this i just smiled. I think i would learn to love this designer. 

I changed quickly pulling on the new clothes. They seemed to fit perfectly and was exaclty my sort of style! This designer is a genious! I shyly stepped out from behind the curtain. I saw that JunYoung was already done and that his clothes were just like mine, simple yet stunning. 

"Don't be shy my little girl," purred Designer Kim, "My deesigns never fail" 

I took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the curtain. I heard all of them in a shocked breathe. I looked around worried that something important was missing like my top or something had ripped but nothing was wrong. I looked questionaly at them.

"You look AMAZING my darling! It was even better than i had imagined! Your perfect body figure shows off this look with innocence, yness, beautifulness! EVERYTHING" Gushed Desginer Kim. I saw Designer Choi nod next to her in agreement.

I smiled shyly and looked at the ground.

tumblr_mcno8uOUX71rcwn7xo1_500.png

 

*What HyeRim is wearing*

boy-korean-ulzzang-ulzzang-boy-Favim.com

*What JunYoung is wearing*

I scuttled over to JunYoung and was just about to plonk down next to him when appa burst into da room and dragged us out. 

"WE ARE LATEEEE!!!" yelled appa dragging us along the hallway throwing us big black coats to wear over our costumes. I slipped mine on and ran with him. I jumped into the car with JunYoung following behind me. Appa started driving before we had even closed the door! I sat down and buckled my seat belt next to JunYoung. 

There was an awkward silence that hung within the car, no one knew what to say. I just sat there looking out the window. JunYoung had sunglasses on from the designer so i couldnt see his eyes. About 10mins later i felt JunYoung lay his head on my lap. I looked down and smiled, i his hair and i saw his lips curl into a smile.

We stayed like that until we got to the Strong Heart recording building. Both me and JunYoung jumped out of the car. Appa told us to put our big jackets on and also the hoodie. He didn't want anyone knowing we had come. Not that other people would arrive this early, but just a precaution. 

Both me and JunYoung kept our heads low and followed appas fast footsteps through the building. I finally looked up when appa had stopped in a small room with 2 couches. I looked around and saw Kang HoDong and Lee Seungri-ssi sitting on the couch. 

When they saw us they stood us and walked towards us with their arms open, "Ahhh! JuunYoung and HyeRim-ah, We have heard soooo much about you!" smiled Kang HoDong. 

Both me and JunYoung bowed and said, "Nice to meet you two" 

"No need to be so formal! Just call me HoDong ajusshi, him Seungri oppa!" smiled HoDong ajusshi

We smiled and sat down on the couch. 
 

"So, since today we are having an SMTOWN special we have been told that you two will be debuting via this episode correct?" asked Seungri oppa. 

"Yes" said JunYoung, i noodded in agreement.

"Well, we have organzied a special entrance for you two! Since all your fellow labelmates don't know you are debuting then we shall give them a surprise!" boomed HoDong ajusshi.

"How?" i asked. 

"Well heres how we plan to do it..." 

 

After they explained the plan to us me and JunYoung studied the topics that were organized for the episode. The whole show would be split into 2 episodes and aired within the space of a fortnight. 

"Who is coming today?" i asked. 

"Other than us of course" said JunYoung.

"Hmm, well.. theres BoA, Yunho and ChangMIn" said Seungri oppa

"Also LeeTeuk, EunHyuk, ShinDong, DongHae and KyuHyun" said Kang HoDong ajusshi

"... TaeYeon, Jessica and SeoHyun from SNSD" said Seungri oppa

"... Onew, MinHo and TaeMin from SHINee and Victoria and Amber from f(x)" said Kang HoDong.

"Oh! And also ChanYeol, Kai, Luhan, Lay, Kris and BaekHyun from EXO!" said Seungri.

"Wow! so many people! How do we fit so many?" I asked.

"Well, the stage has been modified to fit more people and everyone will be sitting in pairs. I think the pairs are, BoA & YunHo, ChangMin & KyuHyun, EunHyuk &DongHae, LeeTeuk & SHinDong, TaeYeon & Jessica, SeoHyun & Victoria, Amber & Onew, MinHo & TaeMin, ChanYeol & BaekHyun, Kai & Luhan, and Lay & Kris. Plus you 2. There is a total of 24 guests today." said HoDong ajusshi.

"Thats so much!"  exclaimed JunYoung.

"But thats what makes the show even more exciting!" laughed Seungri. 

We went through the topics in more detail until it was time for Ajusshi and oppa to go get ready for the show. Appa said that everyone else had arrived and were in the other waiting rooms. Me and JunYoung had to wait until the show had started before making an appearance. We waited patiently in the waiting room. 
 

Until we heard 3, 2, 1 ACTION! Time to get this show on the road....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Chinese New Year!!! <3

I hope you enjoy the story!!! Please subscribe and Comment!!! 

xoxo