What are you talking about?

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. My hand slammed onto the clock shutting it off. I picked it up and looked at the time. It was 7:30. "UGHHH" i  groaned, i have to get to the main building by 8! I dragged myself out of bed and slumped towards the bathroom. Once i was done in the bathroom it was already 7:45! i didn't have enough time to eat breakfast so i ran out and caught the first bus to the company building. Luckily the traffic was light, so i got to the company building with 5 minutes to spare. 

I ran through the buildings front door, scanning my ID card. The building seemed to be empty? Could everyone have already left for the concert without me? I ran upstairs and through a few of the dance studios which all seemed to be empty. I sighed. They really did leave me. Some family they are... 

I will just have to get everything done myself. I checked my watch, the official rehersals didn't start until 9:30, so i still had 1 and a half hours to spare. I walked back down to the entrance ready to get a cab to my first stop, Beauty Salan. There was this one around the corner from the building and i decided to go there. I wrapped my big oversized tranch coat and red scarf (one from grandma) around me tighter and started walking towards the salon. On my way i noticed many papparazzi cars lurking around. Since SMTOWN building was here and is the place where many top idols go, it would be the most densley populated area with fans and papparazzi. I put on my hoodie and kept my head down as i kept on walking, who knows? Someone might've seen me come out of the building. 

I finally got there and saw that some of the unnies and oppas that worked there were already cleaning up. 

"Hello, are you guys closing?" i asked.

"Oh! HyeRim! No we aren't closing! we're just cleaning up after your Super Junior oppas, who just left!"

"Really? They were here?"

"Yes, they just left for the concert about 3 minutes ago"

"Hm... Oh well... I will see them later anyway.. Unnie! If you have time could you also do my hair and makeup?"

"Sure! Come here bunny!'

I walked over to an empty seat in front of a mirror in the corner of the solan. 

"Wait, come over here first HyeRim, we need to wash your hair!"

"Oh, Okay."

I walked over to her and lay down. I really enjoyed these visits to the salan as it was a time for me to relax and think. The people who worked at the salan have also signed a contract saying that they will not reveal any inside information they are told or overhear about idols who come here. It was part of their job description. This unnie who normally does my makeup and hair was my fave. Not cause her designs suit my style, but because she respected my space. She didn't pry and ask questions, but got along with her work. But she is a nice person to talk to when you need it.

I lay down and closed my eyes as unnie began washing my hair and face. it felt really nice and relaxing. Once she was done she moved me back to the seat in the corner. I sat down and pulled out my mobile phone. It was on silent the whole night and this morning so i didn't notice all the messages i recieved.

102 TEXT MESSAGES!!!!!! AND 15 MISSED CALLS?!?!?! I quickly unlocked my phone, finger fumbling. When i finally opened it up i noticed that all the messages were from idols. The list was endless! Jessica, Seohyun (JooHyunnie), taeYeon, JinWoon (2am), Jokwon (2am), Yunho, ChangMin, Victoria (SOngQIan), Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Key, Minho, Taemin, Onew, JongHyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, BoA, KyuHyun, RyeoWook, SungMin, HeeChul, Sunny, Tiffany, Yesung, Siwon, Shindong, Kim HyunJong, Suzy, Jia, Fei, Min, SoHee, Lee YeonHee, Taecyeon, Nickhun, Junsu, Jaejong, YooChun, IU, JiYeon, EunJung, HyoMin, WooYoung..... and the list just went on and on and on! endless!!!!! 

I checked the missed calls and they were from the same people, Changmin,SeoHyun, Kyuhyun, Victoria, BoA etc

I started to feel really nervous... had something gone wrong? Did something happen overnight? 

I quickly went back to the messages as unnie started patting my face down with make up. I scrolled quickly to the latest message which was from TaecYeon oppa from 2pm. I opened the message:

Congratulations HyeRimmieeeee~

I can't believe that your finally all grown up and matured!!! I heard hes from Australia *wink wink* 

You have to bring him to meet me and the other members! We shall test if he is worthy of your innocent heart! 

We have to catch up soon! Bring your BF! XD

 

I stared stunned at the screen. What on earth was he talking about?! My bf? from Australia!? Theres no such thing!!! I scrolled to the next message, it was from IU unnie:

OMG!!!

I can't believe it! You have grown up to be a lady with much taste. You have to let me meet him sometime!

He seems so cute! What's his name? We have to catch up! We haven't caught up with each other since you got back TT.TT

 I miss youuuuu!!!! 

Love IU unnie~

 

Was it just me or was the whole world going insane?I don't get it? Who is the person to catch up with? Good taste?! What?!?!?! I was definetely going crazy. I checked one more message, it was from TaeMin oppa:

HOW COME YOU DIDN"T TELL MEEE!!!!

I feel rejected TT.TT How could you do this to oppa?!

You have to let me meet this young boy! He somehow looks like the new trainee.. hmmm.. is it him?!?!

Anyway, you 2 look so cute together! I mean your both gorgeous!

But before you date him you must bring that boy to some meet me and my hyungs. 

We will test to see if he is worthy enough to date you. 

Be warned, the test isn't going to be easy XD 

Miss You! Have to catchup!!!! (Gawd,schedules are hectic these days)

 

By now I was in a state of shock... I didn't know how to respond. I mean... What on earth were they all talking about!?!?!?!?! i sighed and went through all the messages. They were all the same, something about a boyfriend... Geez... 

Some were congragulating me, some were giving me advice on handling boys, some were threatening to attack my so called "boyfriend" if they ever hurt me.... 

I was so shocked i didn't know what to do... I looked through the phone calls, and the most recent one was from Kim HyunJong oppa. I dialled his number and held the phone to my ear. After 3 rings he picked up. 

"Hello?"

"Hello oppa, you called me?"

"Omo! HyeRim-a!!! Congragulations!!!! You're so grown up now!"

"Oppa..."

"I can't believe you've got a boyfriend now! Im so proud of you! From the picture.."

"Oppa..."

"..he looks quite good actually! for a young girl like you, you have quite good taste!"

"OPPPAAA!"

Finally silence on the other end of the line, unnie also jumped at my outburst, but i smiled at her and told her not to worry. 

"Are you okay HyeRim?"

"Oppa, what are you talking about? Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"

"What do you mean? You're boyfriend! The one that you took a photo with yesterday!"

"I don't have a boyfriend... I didnt' take a photo with anyone yesterday"

"are you sure? Because there were a lot of people who saw it yesterday"

"saw it? Saw it where?"

"on twitter, Leeteuk hyung posted it a picture of you and your boyfriend eating dinner yesterday. There was even a caption saying, Everyone please make a warm welcome to HyeRim's new boyfriend from Australia!"

"But I don't have a boyfriend! It must be wrong! Did you say Leeteuk oppa?"

Just then I remember yesterday, the dinne with JunYoung, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk oppas. We took photos.... It must be that photo.

"Err.. Yea, it was posted on Leeteuk hyungs twitter last night during his radio show"

"Umm it's okay now, thanks for telling me! I appreciate it! Just remember I don't have a boyfriend! That boy is not my boyfriend, he's just my friend"

"hahaha, okay whatever you say"

"I got to go oppa, goodbye"

"goodbye! Good luck on your concert"

"Thank you!"

As soon as I hung up I immediately logged onto Twitter and went to Leeteuk oppas tweets. His latest tweet was the exact picture that we took the night before. I saw the message and it was exactly the same as what Kim HyunJong oppa said. At that moment unnnie tapped me on the shoulder and notified me that I was done. I was so caught up in the scandal that I didn't notice that unnie had finished everything. 

small_RB1UzL.png

*this is what I looked like*

i smiled at unnie and thanked her for her hard work. I wrapped myself back in my jacket, thanked the other workers and went outside to go grab a cab to the concert.

The whole way I was thinking about how to face the others when I got to the concert.... I will have to explain to everyone the misunderstanding.... Today was going to be a loooonnnnnggg day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed on my computer today :) hope you guys enjoy the story!!!! xoxo