Airport Abduction ^^

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*No One's POV*

"Hey!!! Come over here! Baggage collection is over here!" yelled Anita.

"OMG wait! I need to pee!!!" yelled Sharon.

"You take so long! Do you have diareah or somthing?!" complained Anita.

Sharon stmbled out of the toilet only just catching herself on the door before face planting right into Anita. 

"Geez, looks like your clumsiness is the same whereever we go" sighed Anita, walking over to help her best friend up.

"I'm Sorry" said Sharon,"What can you say, im ONE OF A KIND" and she does a silly salute.

Everyone around them turns to look. Anita grabs her bag and pulls her hoodie over her head grabbing Sharon's arm and started speed walking away.

"OWWWW! WOMAN!!! MY ARMMMM HURTSSSS!" screeched Sharon.

"Calm down! Your attracting too much attension!" whispered Anita.

Sharon looked up and saw everyone looking strangley at her. She bowed her head slightly in an embarrassed motion.

2 young pretty girls squabbling through the airport in Incheon, who look asian but speak english, just got off the flight from Melbourne, Australia. Its not something you see everyday.

After baggage collection both girls walked out through the doors to the arrivals area. A wave of flashes greeted them, but soon died away. There were many fans here. Many of them were holding flowers and posters with korean words written on them. They all had cameras gripped tightly in their hands wanting to catch the very first shot. Anita and Sharon stared for a moment before realising that it wasnt a welcome party for them and that they were blocking the doorway. They scrambled to the side, just dodging this really tall guy with sunglasses who walked out.

The people went wild when several other guys around the same height as him walked out behind. Anita and Sharon stood on the side clutching each other so they wouldn't get trampled. Each of the guys had stylish hair colours, sunglasses and an awsome sense of fashion. They were walking their way with a whole crowd of people with presents and cameras following them. 

They were only 10m away from Anita and Sharon when one of them lifted up their head and looked directly at Anita and Sharon. I froze for a second before falling back to talk the first guy that almost trampled us. He whispered something and pointed to us. All the other guys saw their exchange and turned back to also see what was going on. They all looked over to look at Anita and Sharon.

"Hey.. are those guys looking at us? They look really creepy.." whispered Sharon.

"I think they are.. but they are hot! Do you think we should stay here or walk away?" Said Anita.

"Lets go, they look dodgy, they look like famous people... I think we should just stick to our plan, and don't get distracted by 'hot' guys" Sharon rolls her eyes at Anita.

"Awww.. fine. But promise me that you will introduce me to someone hot here in Korea. Korea is like the central to hot guys! I even spent so much time learning the language, aishhhh~" sighed Anita.

"Hahaha, it was just as hard for me to teach you!" exclaimed Sharon.

While they were talking they didn't notice the hot guys walk towards them. 

"Hello" said a deep soft voice in English.

Both Anita and Sharon turned around stunned. It was the guys! there were 5 of them in total. Fans were screaming and maddly taking pictures around them. Airport Security trying to hold them off.

"Umm.. hello" waved Anita and Sharon in sync.

"Hahaha, they are so cute! just like little Hyerimmie!" laughed one of the guys on the side with orangy hair in korean.

"HyeRimmie? Cho HyeRim?" whispered Sharon in Korean.

"You mean Isabella Cho?" whispered Anita looking shocked.

Their little exchange was heard by one of the guys who was the orginal one who saw them.

"Yes! See! it is them! Your friends with Cho HyeRIm right? Anita Adachi and Sharon Maslov right?" said the guy.

Anita and Sharon stared shocked.. How did they know their names.

"Is it okay if you come with us?" asked the oragy haired guy in korean.

"Um..." said Anita.

"Don't worry, we are Cho HyeRim's friends, we are her big brothers" smiled the guy.

Sharon looked at Anita. 

"Should we go?" Anita asked in english.

"I think so, they said they know Isabella and shes the whole reason why we came here!" smiled Sharon.

"..hmm.. Alright then... but if we die your paying for my funeral fees" mumbled Anita.

Sharon laughed.

"Okay, we will come if you take us to Cho HyeRIm" said Sharon in korean to the guys.

The guys smiled and 2 guys each took Sharon and Anita's bags, then another 2 each grabbed onto Anita and Sharon's hands, so they could lead the way without losing the 2 girls.

The fans were going crazy, wanting to know who these 2 strange girls the famous guys picked up at the airport.

Anita and Sharon held hands tightly keeping their heads down so no one could see their faces.

The guys walked them all the way to this really big window tinted van. They bundled both girls into the car before anymore photos could be taken of them.

The driver of the car looked surprised by the 2 extra passengers, but didn't ask much as the fans were too crazy. They quickly put their luggage into the back of the car and shut the doors. The driver ran back to the front seat and stepped on the gas. The car zoomed forward.

Everyone sighed with relief when they emerged from the crowd of fans. 

There was an awkward silence.

"So, we forgot to introduce ourselves before" smiled the guy with the sunglasses, taking off his glasses with one sweeping motion. "My name is Choi Siwon"

"My name is Kim HeeChul" smiled another guy with blonde hair, who held Anitas hand in the airport.

"I'm Kim YeSung" said another guy sitting at the front with a husky voice.

"Hello, my name is Kim RyeoWook" smiled the shorter cute one sitting behind us.

"And i'm Lee SungMin" said the guy with orangy hair sitting next to RyeoWook.

Sharon and Anita smiled.

"Hello my name is Sharon Maslov" 

"Hello my name is Anita Adachi"

Everyone fell into an awkward silence.

Then suddenly sharon said, "Your names sound very familiar... hmmm"

"I think they will, cause we are all members of koreas boy band Super Junior" smiled HeeChul.

"Super Junior!?" exclaimed Sharon.

"Then how do you know Cho HyeRim, and how do you know us?" asked Anita.

"Well, our fellow member Cho KyuHyun is Cho HyeRim's biological brother, and we have been with HyeRim in our company for almost 10 years! When she came back from Australia she showed us pictures and things about her friends in Australia. You 2 were the ones she talked about the most. When we saw you at the airport we recognized you immiediately and thought we might take you to HyeRim, it will be a great surprise for her!" laughed YeSung.

"Well, the reason we came to Korea was to look for HyeRim aswell! We're moving here to Seoul to study in high school. Sharon's parents are moving here bacuse of work and my parents are moving to japan to work, but to stay with Sharon i'm coming to Seoul to study instead" explained Anita.

"DOn't forget, we also need to look for Johnny Kim!" said Sharon.

"Kim JunYoung? Is that who your looking for?" asked RyeoWook.

"Umm.. yes, how do you know him?" asked SHaron.

"Hes with HyeRim!" said RyeoWook.

"Really?!" exclaimed Anita.

"Well that makes this much easier" laughed Sharon.

Everyone chatted happily about themselves and introduced more about each other.

"We will take you to HyeRim and JunYoung's dorm first, i think they just finished their StrongHeart recording for the day, i just got a message from LeeTeuk Hyung saying so" said SungMin.

"Wait.. HyeRim and JunYoung's dorm?!" asked Sharon looking over at Anita.

"THEY LIVE TOGETHER?!?!?!?" exclaimed Anita.

"Well this is going to be exciting...." said Sharon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERES DA NEW CHAPPP

i updated again today to make up for da 2 weeks that i havent updated TT.TT

Please comment and Subscribe!!! 

Anita and Sharon's new profiles will be updated in da next chap :D