AutoCorrect

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

I arrived at the concert venue in the nick of time. It was 9:20 when the cab stopped out front and i jupmed out. There were many fans here already despite the early hour. They had banners, lightsticks, posters, everything! I was happy to see all of my unnies and oppas hard work payed off. I noticed that there were many pairings aswell! Hmm... i noticed BoA and YunHo oppa were paired together quite a lot. Maybe i should tell them....hmmm

I walked around to the staff entrance on the side. There were many fans, so i pulled my hoodie and scarf tighter around me. I got to the entrance showed my ID and was let through. Inside it was chaotic! I could see everyone running around with costumes, makeup supplies, even balloons! I walked through and bumped into Lee SooMan ajusshi.

"Ajusshi!"

"Ahh! HyeRim-a! I was looking for you! i was getting worried that you didn't make it!"

"Ajusshi! Why did you leave me alone! I thought you wanted me to come to this concert"

"Yes, I am so very sorry about that, i wanted to wait for you but we didn't have any time! Everyone was rushing around and we just forgot, Im so sorry my darling"

"Its ok ajusshi, everyone makes mistakes" i sighed.

"Thats my girl, could you go over to the room over there?" he pointed down a long hallway to a large door, "over there are the waiting rooms and the entrance to the stage. All the artists are worried about you, you should go tell them your okay, i have to get to an urgent meeting. I will be back!"

I waved good bye to ajusshi and made my way over to the room. I pulled open the big door and didn't get to even blink before i was engulfed in a wave of hugs and congragulations. I stood there motionless, i didn't know what to say or do. Everyone believed the boyfriend thing!!! I didn't want to be rude, so i gently squeezed my way through the crowd slipping through their eager fingers. I searched around the room looking for that one person.... BINGO! i saw him sitting over in a corner getting his hair done by one of the stylist unnies. He hadn't noticed the commotion yet, or noticed it but was trying to not be found out. I ran to him ignoring all the calls and shouts from behind me. When i got to him i tapped him on the shoulder and smiled sweetly at him. He turned around and when he saw my expression he held up his hands in a surrender pose and said, "HyeRim-a i can explain"

"Thats what they all say" i grunted.

"Lets talk about this somewhere else" Leeteuk got up and walked to another room and closed the door quietly. I could feel everyones lingering eyes following our every move. I bet that some of them, cough cough, would stick their ears up agaisnt the door to listen in on our convo. 

When he closed the door i crossed my arms and turned to face Leeteuk oppa.

"Okay, HyeRim-a listen. Yesterday night when me and eunhyuk went to do our radio, we were thinking about you and JunYoung. We wanted JunYoung to feel apart of the family and not be left out. So near the end of the radio I posted a picture of you and him. The message i wrote was suppose to be, Everyone please make a warm welcome for HyeRim's new boy friend from Australia!"

"Whats the difference? Your still saying hes my boyfriend, which he is not! Hes just a friend."

" You don't get what i meant, I meant "boy-space-friend, not boyfriend!" "

I stared at him blankly not getting what he meant.

He sighed, "as in he is a male friend of yours, not a male that is dating you!"

"So your saying it was a typo?"

"YES! exactly, phones these days... autocorrect without you even knowing... aishhh"

"Well... i guess so.... But everyone thinks hes my boyfriend now! Could you please fix it for me!!!"

"But how?"

"Post another message on twitter saying it was a typo!"

"Hmm.. okay i guess that will work"

"Also make an anouncement in front of everyone right now here! So that they don't think differently..."

"An announcement?!?! Right now?"

"Yes oppa! You have to fix your mistake!"

"Okay Okay... I will. HyeRim im really sorry about this" he bowed his head slightly in shame.

"Its okay oppa, everyone makes stupid mistakes" I unfolded my arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

We let go and opened the door. It was exactly like a class getting caught by the teacher. Everyone freezes in place and then makes a mad rush to find something that isn't suspicious. As i predicted, Eunhyuk, Yesung, YunHo and Shindong oppas were all right next to the door in a heap on the ground. I looked at Leeteuk oppa, he sighed and looked up towards everyone. He cleared his throat loudy to get everyone attention.

"Excuse me... Umm guys! There seems to be a misunderstanding here today. Yesterday i posted a picture of HyeRim with one of her friends that just arrived from overseas. Me, Eunhyuk and the 2 of them had dinner together and took a few photos. I felt that the boy was a little shy so i wanted to encourage him by showing that we accept him into the family, so i posted the picture on twitter. I sent a message along with it, but there was a typo.. The message was suppose to say he was a boy-space-friend of HyeRim's not a boyfriend." Everyone was staring blankly at him ," As in male friend? not boyrfriend. It was a typo and is my mistake, i take full responsibility for my actions"

"AND YOU WILL" said a grave voice from the back of the crowd.

We all turned to see Lee SooMan ajusshi standing there. 

"I have heard everything about it, and yes Leeteuk you shall take full responsibility. Come with me". He turned and walked out the door. i gave Leeteuk a sorry look and he turned to follow ajusshi.

Everyone went back to their work and started talking among themselves. Then sudenly ChangMin, KyuHyun, SeoHyun, Victoria and BoA all popped out from behind me and pulled me into a room. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY TEXTS!?!?!" said Victoria

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALL?!?!?!" asked SeoHyun

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?!?!" asked KyuHyun

"YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED IVE BEEN?!?!?!" said ChangMin

"IVE BEEN SCARED TO DEATH THE WHOLE NIGHT BECAUSE OF IT!!!" said BoA

I just sat there silently, i didn't know what to say. I looked up at them and saw worry etched all over each of their beautiful faces. I never wanted them to worry about me. It was bad enough they were friends with someone so young and immature, I didn't want them to get grey hairs because of me. Tears started filling my eyes as guilt washed over me. I looked up at them.

"Oppas.. Unnies.... Im very sorry" i cried, " I only just saw the text and missed phone calls this morning when i went to the salon. I didn't know that something this bad had happened. I know it could have ruined everyone in S.M's hard work. I wont let anything this bad happen again. I know you guys are worried and scared for me, and i feel guilty for that. I don't want you guys to worry about me, you guys have more important things to worry about than a silly 11 year old girl" I sniffed and wiped my face. 

BoA unnie pulled me close and hugged me. Same as SeoHyun and Victoria. They wiped my face clean and comforted me.

"Dear HyeRImmie, we worry about you because we love you, your our little darling. Everyone was so shocked about the news we were even scared. Who is the evil monster that has stolen our young angels heart!" said BoA.

KyuHyun and Changmin stood their smiling at us. Once the girls let me go, ChangMin picked me up and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Don't you ever to that to me again! Whoever you date must go through examination by me and KyuHyun first!" KyuHyun oppa nodded in agreement from his side. "Anyone not worthy of you shall not get you!"

I laughed at their playfulness. 

"Aww HyeRim! Your makeup is running" said SeoHyun

"Its okay, we can fix it for you" said Victoria

Then both of them ran out of the room and returned moments later with makeup bags and brushes. ChangMin sat down on a chair and sat me on his lap. Then SeoHyun, Victoria and BoA got to work on fixing my makeup. KyuHyun sat down and watched us. After everything was fixed KyuHyun pulled SeoHyun out of the room to practise their duet. (They have a special performance in the show, a duet) Victoria unnie also got called out for finalizations on her participation in the dance break. Later BoA unnie and ChangMin oppa also had to leave for their performance rehersals. I followed them to the stage. Holding onto BoA unnie and ChangMin oppas hands the whole time. I watched from the side of the stage, admiring their performances. Everyone was so hardworking, it was going to be one successful concert. I sat down on a stool and started wondering what it would be like to stand on that stage and perform. I drifted out to my own daydream.

Soon enough once the whole rehersal had been run through it was time for lunch. Everyone gathered around tables set up in the hall and started eating. Everyone was fooling around, We all sat on one table and started playing "truth or dare". It was getting so funny, JongHyun oppa had to eat 5 bowel of instant noodles in 3 minutes! Siwon oppa was dared to do a cutsey dance! Shindong oppa and Yesung oppa had to recreate a kissing scene from a drama! Yuri unnie had to dance a y dance, but sing a childrens song at the same time. ChangMin oppa and YunHo oppa covered my eyes when she did it because they said i was underage.... Everyone was laughing at me TT.TT But what can you do about over protective brothers.

Lunch was finished in 2 hours. (Which is a record condisering all the people and fun we were having). Soon it was time to get straight into serious concert mode. Everyone was finalizing their moves and costumes etc. I had to help out with the makeup and costume department. I had to touch up some of the aritsts make up. Help sort out some costumes. It was very tiring. Everyone was really nervous. But there were cameras rolling everywhere, so we put on a happy smile and played around. What all caught our attension was KyuHyun oppa and SeoHyun unnie practisng their song off in a corner together, sharing headphones. I pulled Yesung, Yoona, RyeoWook and Leeteuk oppa over to cover me from the cameras. I was told i wasn't allowed to be seen. We all went up to them and started teasing them and making funny faces. I could see both KyuHyun oppa and SeoHyun unnie trying to to laugh. I took some snapshots on my phone, started giggling and ran away. I saw YunHo and BoA unnie off in a corner talking aswell. I secretly took a picture and ran away again. I was so evil! That day i took many photos... Ones of me and my fellow artists, secret ones and just random crazy ones.

The concert finally started, I could hear the fans screams and shouts from deep inside the stadium. It was so buzzing. Everyone was crowded up for final checks on makeup and costumes etc. I to my own little spot on the side of the stage where i could watch the performance, but not be seen clearly by anyone from the audience. I sat there and watched the concert. 

First was a guitar solo by J-Min, The Grace, then followed by f(x), then SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior, Kangta, BoA and finally TVXQ. In between were special performances by Krystal and Key, SeoHyun and KyuHyun, Key and BoA, Krystal and Jessica and even the Dance Group! The concert was AWSOMEEE.

It was nearing the end of the concert and my bottom was sore from sitting for so long, so i got up and walked back through backstage. Everyone was getting ready and changing for the final stage, Hope. 

No one noticed me as i grabbed my coat and walked out to grab some fresh air. I walked around the stadium and sat down on a bench. I thought of when it would be my turn to stand up on that stage and participate with all my sunbaenims. Well... technically i was some of their sunbaenims... since i came to the company earlier... but that doesnt matter. I sat there for a little while longer. But then something felt wrong... I looked up and saw a shadow looming up behind me. I turned around and saw 2 boys and 2 girls, they looked so familiar. One of the boys was holding a giant bag.... He was smiling evily. Then it hit me, they were the 2 of the girls and 2 boys from my old trainee class! the ones who bullied me, but then were expelled and contracts terminated. I tried to scream and run, but they were much bigger than me, one of the boys grabbed me around the waist and cupped my mouth. Another one of the girls grabbed my arms to help stedy him. The other girl grabbed my legs and produed a rope to tie my legs together. The girl grabbing my arms whispered in my ear, "You ty little , you ruined all our futures and dreams, you made everyone love you, but we can see through your facade... We have come to get our revenge"

With that the she tied my hands together, gagged my mouth and told the boy to pull the bag over me. I was helpless. I couldnt do anything, it was pitchblack in the bag so i couldn't see anything, i couldn't make any noise, i couldn't even reach my phone because of my tied hands. They picked me up and carried me somewhere. Then harshly dumped me on the ground. They started kicking and punching the bag, I couldn't see where they were kicking so didn't have any time to defend myself. I all i could feel was pain. I groaned and tried curling into a ball, but when they realised what i was trying to do, they just kicked harder. Suddenly a kick hit my head, and and explosion of pain rippled throughout my entire body. I gave one last feeble attempt to protect myself, but then fainted....