I Can't. I Won't.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Ricky was standing in the court yard of the school during lunch. He was avoiding Haewon because she already knew too much. Well, at least he thought she did. He never planned on telling her the truth and at this rate, she was bound to find out. 

His plan now was to protect her from a distance. By now, people knew not to mess with her as long as Ricky was around.

Haewon walked to the court yard and spotted Ricky. She cleared and proceeded to walk towards him. "Do you hate me too?" She asked in a low voice.

Startled, Ricky turned around. When he saw the look of hurt on her face, he felt his heart break. "I could never hate you." He said.

Haewon laughed and a tear slid down her cheek. Ricky's eyes widened and he quickly hugged her, "No, please, don't cry."

Haewon shook her head, "You left me. Why? You promised that you'd stay by my side."

Ricky smoothed her hair, "I'm sorry it's just... There's some things that you just can't know." He said as he closed his eyes.

She pulled away, "About?" 

"Me." He said.

Haewon looked into his eyes, "What are you, Yoo Changhyun?" She asked.

Ricky sighed heavily and he shook his head. "How did you heal me?" She proceeded to ask. "Why did my mother get so alarmed when she heard your name?"

Ricky continued to furiously shake his head, "Stop it!" He yelled. "I can't! I can't tell you so just leave it alone. Be thankful that I'm at least by your side."

"But why are you by my side? There's a reason and I want to know!"

Ricky had enough, he cracked, "I'm not what you think I am!" He finally screamed.

"Well, what are you?" Haewon asked slowly.

Ricky bitterly laughed and he felt his eyes swelling up with tears as he looked at the sky. "10 years ago." He said in a low voice.

Haewon was confused, "10... Years ago?" She asked, not understanding one bit.

"You don't even remember." He said. "No, that's it. I can't say anymore. I won't say anymore." He began walking back into the building.

"Ricky!" Haewon yelled.