You're Stronger.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon was walking back from lunch when she was pushed harshly against the lockers. She fell to the ground and held her shoulder in pain. "Ah." She hissed in pain.

She looked up and saw a group of girls smirking down at her. One of them bent down to meet Haewon's eyes. Haewon quickly looked away. The girl forcefully grabbed her chin so their eyes could meet. "Don't look away from me." The girl said.

Haewon gulped and a smack was sent directly to her cheek. "Why is the new guy sticking up for you huh?" She asked. 

Haewon shook her head, "I-I don't know." She said as tears began pooling in her eyes.

A kick was delivered to her ribs from one of the other girls. "Liar!" She yelled. Haewon coughed and felt the pain from the kick start to get worse.

"Please, stop." She said as tears fell down her cheeks.

Another one laughed and bent down and looked into Haewon's eyes with an evil look. "The deserves to be punished. What did you do so that he could be nice to you, huh? Did you sleep with him too?"

"Enough. Let's go." One of the girls said and turned around and headed back to class. The rest soon followed after her. One of them stayed looking at Haewon with a look of guilt. 

"Go." Haewon said in a hoarse voice. 

The girl took a deep breath and turned around. Haewon slowly tried to get up but the pain from her ribs rushed up and hit her hard. "Ah!" She cried out. 

"Why do you let them hurt you?" She heard and looked up to see Ricky looking down at her.

"What?" She asked.

Ricky looked up and shut his eyes, "Why do you let them hurt you?" He repeated.

Haewon looked down at the ground as tears slid down from her cheeks. She bitterly smiled, "What do you expect me to do? There's 5 of them and 1 of me. The whole school hates me. No one talks to me. Do you expect me to take on over a thousand people by myself? I'd rather just endure it and stay quiet."

Ricky bent down with his back facing Haewon. She looked up with wide eyes, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Get on." He said but she hesitated. "I said get on." He said and she did so. 

"If anyone sees this, I'm dead." Haewon said.

Ricky felt the pain in her words. She was truly scared to be seen. "I won't let them hurt you." He said and took her to the nurses office.

"Again? What happened this time?" The nurse asked. 

Ricky's eyes widened, "What? Again? What do you mean?"

The nurse sighed, "She comes in everyday with an injury."

Ricky was flabbergasted, "And you do nothing about all those people hurting her?!" He snapped. 

The nurse was taken aback by Ricky's sudden rage. "She denies that anyone does this to her."

Ricky couldn't believe that Haewon would even think about protecting her attackers from getting in trouble. "Seo Hana. Kim Jinah. Shin Minah. Jung Sunhwa. Byun Sooyoung." He said and the nurse sighed and looked down. She nodded her head and stood up to treat Haewon.

Ricky walked back to class and entered with a scorned look on his face. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked. Ricky said nothing but sat down at his seat.

"I'm sorry." He said and the teacher took in a deep breath and went back to teaching the lesson.