What Are You?

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Ricky and Haewon were in class laughing away which bothered the hell out of everyone. They hated that Haewon had a friend, someone to talk to, she was supposed to be miserable!

"This can't go on." One of the queenkas said under her breath and another one agreed. 

It was time for lunch and Haewon went to the bathroom so Ricky went first. As Haewon was washing her hands, a group of girls walked in and closed the door behind them. Haewon looked at them with wide eyes. 

She dried her hands and made her way to the door. One of the girls blocking it laughed and shook her head. "You're not going anywhere." She said. 

As Ricky walked into the cafeteria, one of the queenkas dragged him, "Eat with us!" She said. He made her a face and was about to protest but she continued walking.

When he sat down with all the popular kids, they greeted him. He tried to stand up but one of the girls pushed him down, "Where are you going?" She asked with a wide smile. 

Ricky scoffed, "I'm not eating with you guys. I need to go find Haewon, she's taking too long."

"Why Haewon, I don't get it!" One of them screamed and whined.

Ricky looked at her with intense eyes, "Why do you hate her so much?" He asked.

All of them stayed quiet and looked at one certain girl. She smirked at Ricky, "Because she slept with MY Minsoo oppa."

Ricky soon broke out into laughter. "What? You're Minsoo oppa? He wasn't yours to begin with. He didn't even like you. Bang Sooyoung, you're pathetic."

The girl's jaw dropped including everyone else's who was at the table. "W-What? You know nothing so you shouldn't be talking." She said through gritted teeth.

Ricky leaned over the table, his face inches away from hers. "Oh but I know more than you think." He pushed himself up and walked away from the table. He had all eyes on him as he looked around for Haewon.

"Please stop!" Haewon yelled at the girl who was on top of her punching her over and over again. She had blood pouring out of and her eye was visibly bruised. 

The girl scoffed and picked herself up from the floor and her and the girls walked out. "For Sooyoung unnie." One of them said.

Ricky was walking down the hall when he saw the girls coming out of the restroom. One of them smirked at him as they passed by him. He ran into the restroom without a care in the world. "Haewon?!" He yelled and he spotted her thrown on the ground.

He ruffled his hair in frustration and furiously breathed in and out. He lifted her up and ran with her outside. He laid her on the grass and looked at her weak body. 

"Ricky." She gave him a weak smile and a tear fell down her cheek. 

"I'm sorry that they did this to you. I was supposed to protect you." 

Haewon let out a laugh, "You can't always protect me." She said.

"I saved you once and I can save you again." When it slipped out his eyes widened. Luckily for him, Haewon didn't catch on.

Ricky gulped and placed his hand over and closed her eyes. Soon, all the pain she had went away and she was good to go. She slowly stood up and looked at him through wide eyes. "H-How did you?" 

Ricky looked away, "Let's go." He grabbed onto her wrist and started walking. 

Haewon was able to slip out of his grasp and stand her ground. "Not until you tell me what the hell you just did."

"I healed you!" He yelled at her.

"Y-you, healed me? How?" 

Ricky shook his head and walked away from her. "What are you?" She asked herself.